1000mg of testoviron.... 1 SHOT OR 2 SHOTS A WEEK ?

Hello ppl.... what its better ? :chainsaw:

only 1 shot of 1000mg testoviron ? (

or...

1 shot 500 mg (monday) + 1 shot 500mg (Thursday) ?

Many thks

I know the basics... this is my 3 cycle...

some guys tell me to do only 1 shot at monday.. because the enantate is to long... others tell me to do 2 shots because i would have better results....

thats why... i do the question here...

can anybody help me ?

If you only do it 1x a week then youll lose all the benefits of the prop. You could split up enan shots into EveryDay injections if you wanted to. it would be stupid to pin enan 7 days a week, but it could be done.

You treat it like its prop and inject every other day. if you cant figure that out than put the gear down and do some more research.

Filhodafruta said:
I know the basics... this is my 3 cycle...

some guys tell me to do only 1 shot at monday.. because the enantate is to long... others tell me to do 2 shots because i would have better results....

thats why... i do the question here...

can anybody help me ?
Testos are 250mg's a ml right? That would be 4ml's bro! I don't know why the hell you'd have 4ml syringe tubes on you, or why. Where you injecting? Your bicep, lol.

estray said:
If you only do it 1x a week then youll lose all the benefits of the prop. You could split up enan shots into EveryDay injections if you wanted to. it would be stupid to pin enan 7 days a week, but it could be done.

You treat it like its prop and inject every other day. if you cant figure that out than put the gear down and do some more research.

WTF ???

Testovirons are 100% test enanthate.

StoneColdNTO said:
WTF ???

Testovirons are 100% test enanthate.

No, scherring(sp) makes 2 different kinds, one with pure enanthate and one with both enanthate and prop, but both with the exact same name. Very confusing. The one with enanthate only is the more obscure one i believe. Either way, he needs to figure out which one he has first.

Last edited:
estray said:
No, scherring(sp) makes 2 different kinds, one with pure enanthate and one with both enanthate and prop. The one with enanthate only is the more obscure one i believe. Either way, he needs to figure out which one he has first.

The OLD and obscure one is the one with the prop in it. You'd be very hard pressed to find a source that actually carries it.

Ive got several right here but there are probably rules against posting sources. I cant even find the enan only. Im sure the enan only was probably the original formula back in the 30's when they started making the stuff.

Testoviron comes in many forms; brown amps, clear amps, labels, imprinted, different concentrations, and yes both in the enan and enan/prop form. Although the enan is the most available, and most will assume you are talking about that one, the enan/prop is still available as well.
Anyways, yes you can take it all at once. No 4ml in one syringe won't kill you. Yes splitting it up is better.

lartinos said:
Testos are 250mg's a ml right? That would be 4ml's bro! I don't know why the hell you'd have 4ml syringe tubes on you, or why. Where you injecting? Your bicep, lol.

No man, i´m injecting in the gluteus.

estray said:
No, scherring(sp) makes 2 different kinds, one with pure enanthate and one with both enanthate and prop, but both with the exact same name. Very confusing. The one with enanthate only is the more obscure one i believe. Either way, he needs to figure out which one he has first.

Mine is 100% enanthate :xmas:

skarhead1 said:
TRUE... 2x a week buddy.

500 mg at monday + 500 mg at Wednesday ??

Thanks !! You guys are the best...

i did a gram a week closer to the end of my second cycle and i will continue a g a week in jan for my 3rd...not recommended for 1st cyclers at all...600mg a week is ample...

Filhodafruta said:
sean usmc u did 2 shots a week ?

(this is my 3 cycle)

I did it all in one, at a volume far above 4ml. That doesn't change the fact that splitting it up is better.

Back