1008 Pound Bench Press

pullinbig said:
wonder why mo didnt hand off? and the guy spotting to scotts right needs his ass kicked for being the worst spotter i ever seen.
ive seen worse spotters , 3-4 years ago at the arnold wpo event the spotters looked like they could get their ass kicked by 2/3 of the convo forum guys/girls at ology not to mention the convo forum crowd would have been more competent .

pullinbig said:
wonder why mo didnt hand off? and the guy spotting to scotts right needs his ass kicked for being the worst spotter i ever seen.

Holy shit that spotter is a fucking idiot. I cringed the whole time, when his hands flew up before the lift was over, Scott could have been injured for life, what a dumbass, I cant believe in that level of lifting that happened !!!

pullinbig said:

What did he do wrong?

DADAWG said:
for starters he had his hands straight up in the air for 1/2 the lift whan he should have been ready to pull half a ton of scotts face lol .

You mean the guy in he middle in front of the judge?

pullinbig said:
holy shit, first time I watched it I didn't notice...I saw a guy take 550 to the face because of bad spotting, I don't want to imagine what twice that would do.
Quite the lift, lots of power.

pullinbig said:
stinn where ya been bro?

nice avatar
Not sure why I stopped coming around. Got a few meets under my belt now though.
Thanks that's from my second meet.

Back