12 Weeks Out - Time to get serious!!

crazymike

Well here are some pics 12 weeks out.
I forgot my damn shorts, so sorry no leg shots in these. I will get them up soon.

Weighing about 218-220 in these.

Last edited:
Mike looking good. really can start to see the vascularity across your chest pretty good. can tell the Bf is coming off. and you arms are insanely large.

I haven't been able to post my workout log, just been pretty busy. I will start this next week though.

As far as diet/cardio

I do at least 1 hour of cardio per day, usually treadmill.

Diet:

Meal1 - Shake = 2cups water, 1cup oatmeal, 2 tbsp flax oil, 2 scoops protein

Meal2 - Postworkout = 1cup oatmeal, 4tsp brown sugar, 2 scoops protein

Meal3 - 2 chicken breasts, 2 small red potato, 1cup brocolli

Meal4 - Same as Meal3

Meal5 - 2 Chicken breasts, 1 small red potatoe, 1cup brocolli

Meal6 - Rice cake w/ 1tbsp Natty PB, 2 scoops protein

Water = 2+gallon/day

Hope that helps!

mike is that how your diet will stay all the way till contest or is it going to change some more the closer you get to the contest.

adidamps2 said:
mike is that how your diet will stay all the way till contest or is it going to change some more the closer you get to the contest.

For the most part it will stay like this. I might have to start dropping more calories as the show gets closer, but it will be this layout.

Does it not look good?

crazymike said:
Does it not look good?

i was just curiuse mike that is all. you always see the crazy "magaize" diets that pro's use. i was wondering if yours was gonna change more towards contest time. i think it looks good to me, very clean and low fat. but i am by no means a nutrition/contest diet guy. i am having my own issues with dropping the wt.

Your bi's and tri's are lacking..... Other than that you look great.... Awesome shoulders and sweet tattoo.... Good luck bro....

drk_diggler said:
Your bi's and tri's are lacking..... Other than that you look great.... Awesome shoulders and sweet tattoo.... Good luck bro....

Explain please! Do you mean in size or shape? If it is size, they are about 20 inches. If it is shape, then there is nothing I can really do about it. I was not born with nicely peaked biceps.
We will see as I get closer to the show, things should start "popping" out morem and the details will start coming in.

Just curious as to what you meant. I am always looking for constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Mike

I meant as shape..... They arent lacking in size there is just no ball in there my friend.... I used to only hit bi's once a week and had the same problem...Now I'll hit them twice a week one heavy and one light and it made a world of difference... NOt in size but in the shape.....If you are already doing them 2x a week then change something up and shock them....good luck bro.... You still look badass....

Back