13 Weeks out from Sacramento Championships

crazymike

Well these were taken on Saturday. I am 13 weeks out from the show. Weighing 225lbs right now. I really wish I would have stayed lean from my last show, I would have to do all of this damn cardio now!!LOL Oh well, it was fun eating good food again!
Sorry for qualitym we got a new camera and my dad did not know how to use it properly.

Reactions: jul
mike i cant remember how much u weighed before u dieted for the last show u but u somehow look leaner and have a better taper to your waist...good luck...looking awesome as always

lookin tight mike..i dont know what changed, but it seems as if your wing span is really startin to "POP" out now more than what it did the last few pix you had up...good luck bro

Arms and quads looking inflated. Back is looking wider too. You've obviously been working very hard between shows and it's payed off.

adidamps2 said:
lookin tight mike..i dont know what changed, but it seems as if your wing span is really startin to "POP" out now more than what it did the last few pix you had up...good luck bro

agreed with adida, your really getting a nice V goin there. good luck leaning out.

Thanks everyone!
Peanut - Before I started dieting for my other showsm which I started back in January, I weighed about 235lbs. So I am 10lbs lighter, however I feel I am harder at 225 now, then I was at 225 back in like Jan. when I was dieting.
This should be a good show for me.
If I can lose about 2lbs/week, I can come in at the top of the light heavies. I would like to come in looking like I did at my last show. Maybe a little but leaner, but just as full!! These were the pics from the last show, which I won.

crazymike said:
Well these were taken on Saturday. I am 13 weeks out from the show. Weighing 225lbs right now. I really wish I would have stayed lean from my last show, I would have to do all of this damn cardio now!!LOL Oh well, it was fun eating good food again!
Sorry for qualitym we got a new camera and my dad did not know how to use it properly.

Wow thats a pretty amazing look to keep during your time off. You look great dude.....kudos to you.

Thanks guys!
Angry - The beard comes on when I start carrying alot weight ad my face gets fat. It sort of hides my bloat!LOL As I lean out, I will be shaving it.

mike , looking good mate. 13 weeks is plenty of time to get yourself shredded, stay focused and I've every faith that you will achieve your goal.

IMO you need to improve upper chest and traps. regardless you are looking good!!

Back is looking great as are the quads, Mike! And I have to say, I LOVE the shoes.

Inked - Thanks bro! I agree, this next year I will be focusing on those things, as well as my outer triceps and calves.

Jul - Thanks!!!! It's funny, the only people I see wearing Chucks at the gym are me and my workout partners. I think they are great, especially for DL.

I'll be at the Sacramento show Mike - my girlfriend will be competing in figure. She'll be the one with the best ass in North America. :) I'll cheer you on but probably can't say hi unless I can come up with a non steroidology reason why I'd know who you are.

Trevdog - Dont trip. You can say hi. To my family, you are just a friend. My wife knows I come on this site and that I use, so it is all good, I can tell her the truth. It would be cool, if you see me after the show, dont hesitate to say hi.

crazymike said:
Jul - Thanks!!!! It's funny, the only people I see wearing Chucks at the gym are me and my workout partners. I think they are great, especially for DL.

Mike you've inspired me to go buy some chucks to workout in. I'm sure my DL's will go up 100lbs now! Good luck in the show

crazymike said:
Trevdog - Dont trip. You can say hi. To my family, you are just a friend. My wife knows I come on this site and that I use, so it is all good, I can tell her the truth. It would be cool, if you see me after the show, dont hesitate to say hi.

I will if I can but may not if my gf is around. I'm the one keeping this under wraps. Maybe someday I'll tell her but I doubt it.

I'm known as a pessimist, and still only thing i could allow myself to point out could need some work are your calves

Great work!

Looking excellent crazymike.
The biggest change I notice on those pics is in your back. Arms and quads look very thick too. Good job.

Back