14% down to 8-10% fast!!...

inssane

The Pitbull is within...
I know this sounds like a newbie post, but...
I just broke up with my girl of 6 years :-( and I am dying for abs. I have been slacking for the last month or so, so I have put on a couple pounds of fat. If I wanted to go from 14% - 8 or 10% FAST what can I do. I do not care too much if I lose some muscle right now. I am thinking 1 hour elliptical 6xs a week + I have original stacker 2s.
The only part I am not sure on is how little calories should I have in a day? 1800? LESS?? I still want to stay around 160g protein. ANd I know cut the carbs hardcore.
Any suggestions? I am 5'7 160. What would be an appropriate goal week wise to accomplish even 10%??
Nick

inssane said:
I know this sounds like a newbie post, but...
I just broke up with my girl of 6 years :-( and I am dying for abs. I have been slacking for the last month or so, so I have put on a couple pounds of fat. If I wanted to go from 14% - 8 or 10% FAST what can I do. I do not care too much if I lose some muscle right now. I am thinking 1 hour elliptical 6xs a week + I have original stacker 2s.
The only part I am not sure on is how little calories should I have in a day? 1800? LESS?? I still want to stay around 160g protein. ANd I know cut the carbs hardcore.
Any suggestions? I am 5'7 160. What would be an appropriate goal week wise to accomplish even 10%??
Nick

Only way would be with DNP... and quite frankly, if you did not know that already, you are not ready for DNP.

At 160 lbs, you need to loose 6.4 lbs of fat to drop 4%. You can drop the 6 lbs in a week through dehydration and no food... but it is not healthy, and the water weight would be quickly regained.

It is also not easy to maintain the necessary level of exercise if you are not eating.

To do it right and loose mostly fat and not dehydrate, you are looking at three weeks minimum in my opinion.

I know DNP...NOT doing that, thanks though.
I do not need it in a week.
Three weeks would be perfect, I am also assuming my abs should show in that time with 6+ pound s of weight loss.
What should my cals be at though. I am willing to sacrafice, NOT starve.
It's great when you are in bed with a chick and you are ripped but have no energy for sexo right, lol.
Nick

I think 1800-1900 calories would work. Make sure you get a lot of protein and keep hitting the weights to spare as much LBM as you can.

hmm... You are broken up with her? let it go and get on with your life... about the BF, Clean up your diet and quit slacking off. Time to get swole now and there's no one holding you back. At 160 lbs, you might want to put on some weight before trying to lose some.

T3 and clen for 4 weeks...cardio at least 3 days a week...heavy weight training at least 4 times a week...calorie restriction ...to whatever your body needs as maintenance...eat double your body weight and protein and if you can pick up some tren and winstrol do that.

CerebralAssassin said:
T3 and clen for 4 weeks...cardio at least 3 days a week...heavy weight training at least 4 times a week...calorie restriction ...to whatever your body needs as maintenance...eat double your body weight and protein and if you can pick up some tren and winstrol do that.

:rolleyes:

or you can put a little effort in a fix up your diet and cardio.

i think thats stupid advice cerebral

1BdMfkr said:
hmm... You are broken up with her? let it go and get on with your life... about the BF, Clean up your diet and quit slacking off. Time to get swole now and there's no one holding you back. At 160 lbs, you might want to put on some weight before trying to lose some.

I second that, just get huge - that'll be far more noticeable than leaning out a little - since I'm assuming you're thinking of trying to get her back.

I suggest cardio 6 x week, twice a day: 30 min in the morning on empty stomach and another 30 minutes before sleep. Along with that, drop your carbs to 50-75 grams a day for 3-4 days and then have a refeed day of 300 grams. Eat a ton of steamed vegetables with grilled chicken breasts. Lowering your calories too much will have the opposite effect of what you want as your metabolism WILL slow down significantly after a few days or not eating enough.

Na do not want to get her back. Just want washboard abs for myself...and the ladies.

I will get to it!!

Musclemar said:
I suggest cardio 6 x week, twice a day: 30 min in the morning on empty stomach and another 30 minutes before sleep. Along with that, drop your carbs to 50-75 grams a day for 3-4 days and then have a refeed day of 300 grams. Eat a ton of steamed vegetables with grilled chicken breasts. Lowering your calories too much will have the opposite effect of what you want as your metabolism WILL slow down significantly after a few days or not eating enough.

This post was dead on. You also should add thermo pills to drive up the metabolism further. H20 2 gallons per day. Also consider 9-12 CLA tabs per day. You're gonna feel like shit putting your body into shock like this, but it's the best you can do if you want to peel fat off at the fastest rate.

GL.

Musclemar said:

Good advice, but it is still not feasable. Going from 14% to 8% bodyfat in two weeks would require all sorts of catabolism, if it is even possible for the individual. Not worth it IMO. Crash diets suck

Yeah.
I did not post a time limit, just wanted to do it fast.
I stopped. Did VERY well in 1.5 weeks, top two are making an appearance, but losing too much muscle. Oh well.
I am starting clean bulk early this year. Bigger is better.
I'll worry about abs another time, maybe when I am up to 180+
Nick

Back