15% Ba?

hammer21

MFF: it's the only way.
I might have made a mistake in my Test E conversion. I might have put 15% BA and 5% BB instead of the other way around. I have been sick as a dog for 2 days after injecting this mix on 2 separate occasions. Anyone out there know if 15% BA would cause flu like symptoms. I shot 3cc, (750 mg) the first time and felt like shit for 2 days on the 3rd day I shot 1 1/2 cc, (375 mg) and felt like shit 6 hours later for 2 days again.

It certainly can, however not usually. You can always make some sterile water with a .22 filter and put a few cc's of that into the vial. The water will absorb the solvents (BA in particular, BB likes oil more than water), and you can then draw off the water - it will smell like straight BA.

BA doesnt effect many people to a great extent though. I used to reconstitute IGF with straight BA and inject .5ml at a clip - no problems. That would be like 50% BA for a 1cc injection.

Maybe my body just isn't handling the large dose of test e all at once. is 750 mg at once a lot? never done more than 500mg at once before and this is the first time on test e in a year. just didnt think that a long ester like test e would start to make me feel so shitty within hours of injecting it, on 2 separate days at thaT.

why would you use those % anyways a simple 2/20 will hold and work fine
all the way up to 150 to 200mg/ml

I have learned that since I have been on this board. I first learned to mix 5% ba and 15%bb on fitness geared about 3 yrs ago. That is just what I have been doing all of this time, I will be mixing 2/20 from now on. Very soon actually because I am going to toss this 35ml of test E and start over.

Back