150lbs w/pic 1st cycle

Vulgarity

I am banned!
Sup everyone?!?! I'm 25 years old. I'm 5'5 and 150 pounds. The most I ever been was 170 with the help of Superdrol back in 2005, but i lost every bit of that... quick. BTW, when I was 170lbs, I looked like I was 190-200lbs. I've been experimenting with other "prohormones" since they banned Superdol and been very disappointed. I waisted too much money; it's time for the real deal! Here are my cycle plans:

I'm going to take 30mg of dbol to kickstart my cycle for the first 28 days. I'm stacking dbol with Test E and Boldenone. I'm taking 400mg of EQ starting on week one and finishing on week 10. I'm doing 250mg of Test E starting week 2 and ending week 11. I'm taking .5mg/day of Anastrozole through out my cycle to help with estrogen buildup. For weeks 12 and 13, I'm not taking anything...waiting for Test E and EQ to die down before I start my PCT,which will start week 14. For post cycle therapy (pct), I'm taking 36 pills of clomid. First day, 300mg,100mg for the next ten days, and 50 mg for the final 10 days. Also, I'm taking liver support for the dbol. I'm not taking liver support for Anastrozole because it's mild on your liver.

People say "You have to take atleast 500mg of Test E to see great results." This is true, yes. The more milligrams you have of test, of course, you will make bigger gains...duh, check it: That's why I added the EQ at 400mg. By me adding the EQ, I can lower the dosage of Test E; therefore, I have pretty much of the same results as if I was to just do Test E only at 500mg but with less sides. Besides, my steriod receptors are great since this will be my first cycle, and I'm little compared to most guys, so the dosage should be suffice with my current bodyweight/tolerence.

Also, please don't give me "you're too little to start" crap. I don't need steroids to get big. I "WANT" steroids to get big. Besides, I look a lot bigger than what I actually weigh. My body looks better than most of the guys in the gym, and I think that's all that matters. It's not how much you bench; it's how much others "think" you bench. It helps having good genetics too.

There you have it. Feel free to comment on anything. I already have my supplies needed for my transformation...which is 20 or more pounds added to my "May" weight. I shouldn't have a problem reaching that in 10 weeks. Also, I'm not starting this cycle until May 1st. That will give me sometime to tweak everything like diet, cycle, post cycle therapy (pct), etc. I have a good foundation to start and a good diet. I train well too. Oh, and I do sleep. I don't work either...haha. I sleep around 8-9 hours a night and have an hour nap during the day.

In concluding, I did a lot of research with each compound of this cycle. Also, I know my body well. I know what works with it best, but please send me your "two cents" on everything I stated early. Here is a pic of me that I just took when I got out of the shower so you can get the visualzation going on. Keep in mind, I'm starting this cycle in May, so I still have some months to improve. Thanks all!

~Vul

Last edited:
Hell of an intro.
Welcome to the board.
I would suggest sticking to one compound tho for your first cycle.
This way you know how your gonna react and then add to it on the second run. This way you know what test alone feels like and then a second compound added you will be able to judge it better.

Oh no he didn't...Yes, he did! Well, let me put you in on a little secret...curls get them gurls...

Cyto33,
I feel what you're saying...I really do. I mean, that's smart. Personally, I just don't want to do a Test E only cycle. BTW, thanks for the welcome. That was nice.

Last edited:
Honestly you'll be better for it in the future.

If anything and i only say this cause i see that you have realy worked for what you have.
The most i would suggest for you is test e for 12 weeks and a kicker such as dbol 50mg ed for 5 weeks.

Take the time off after this cycle and clean out and then run an other injectable along side the test.
Just always make sure you include test in each cycle.

After years of research your find other ways to run gear.

Diet/Work Out for present/past and Diet/Work for cycle

My personal diet as of right now is this before cycle:
Meal #1: 5 egg whites, bowl of Reese's Puffs, milk, 2 slices of wheat bread, and two cups of water.
Meal #2: Sardines w/Mustard and crackers. I half each sardine. Put each half between two crackers. 1 banana, pear, and some strawberries...Two cups of water.
Meal #3: Two cans of tuna mixed with relish, 1 egg white, miracle whip, lettuce, lemon juice, and two cups of water.
Meal #4: Myoplex mix with Milk and two cups of water.
Meal #5: Dinner...meat like steak or chicken(not fried)...veggies..like asparagus, spinach, broccoli, corn, beats, greens...I love them all!!! Also a salad that consist of only lettuce, tomato, and cucumber with Italian dressing. <I love my dinner>
Meal #6: Myoplex mix with Milk and two cups of water

Diet while on the cycle
Meal 1
8 oz. oatmeal
0.6 1 skim milk, 0.3% fat
0.2 1 orange juice
3 oz. grapes
Water
Meal #2
10 oz, whole wheat bread
4 oz. cheese, 12% fat
1 banana
Water
Meal #3
8 oz. brown rice
10 oz. turkey, steak, or chicken breast
5 oz. vegetables
Water
Meal #4
5 egg whites
16 Oz. baked potatoes
Mixed salad
Water
Meal #5
7 oz. cottage cheese
7 Oz. whole wheat bread
1 oz. peanut butter
0.2 1 orange juice

Meal #6 will be Myoplex which I will do after my work out...If I decide to work out early in the morning...Myoplex will replace meal number 2...and meal number two will be number 3...so on.
EQ will come in handy with the stimulated appetite!
Work Out Schedule Before Cycle
Mondays-Chest-Flat,Incline, Decline, Flies (I switch month to month using DBs/BBs)
Tues-Legs-Leg Press, Leg Extensions, Squats, Leg Curls, Standing Calf Machine, Seated Calf Machine
Wed-Back-Deadlift,Vertical Row,DB Row, Lat Machine
TH-Bi's/Tri's-Seated Curls, Standing BB Curls, Hammer Curls, Concentration Curls, DB Tricep Extensions, DB Kick Backs, Tricep Pull Downs, Weighted Dips till Failure
Fri-Shoulders-Military Press, Shoulder Shrugs, Side Raises, Front Raises
Sat-Abs-Ab Machine, Crunches, Twisted Crunches, Legs Sideway Crunch, Decline Sit Ups, Leg Raises

Work-Out Schedule While On Cycle
I'm going to do one day train... next day rest.
Day 1-Chest/Tri's
Most of the same excercises but instead of DB Kickbacks, I'll sub in Close Grip Bench since I'm doing Chest already that day.
Day 2-Rest
Day 3-Legs
Day 4-Rest
Day 5-Back/Bi's
Again, most of the same excercises but instead of Concentration Curls, I'll sub in weighted pull-ups and do each set to failure.
Day 6-Rest
Day 7- Shoulders/Abs
Day 8-Rest
Repeat

Last edited:
PorkChop,

See, I told you...I look like I weigh more than I actually do. I tell my buddies at the gym how much I weigh, and they think I'm not telling the truth. We go in the locker room and I strip to my boxers, step on the scale, and prove to them. Hey, check this out: I looked on the height/weight chart, and I'm overweight!!! Anyways, my goal is to gain one pound/week until May 1st. That is 14 pounds. So, basically, I'll be 164. Then I'll add atleast 20 pounds to that in 10 weeks. That's 184!! I would be a beast! Think about it: 34 pounds from now...wow.

Thanks a lot for the advice, Cyto33. I really appreciate it! We need to have more people like you to help newbs like me...

Cyto33,

250mg/wk or 500mg/wk with Test E for 12 weeks?
You want me to drop the EQ...EQ will help me stay hard(bodywise) and increase my appetite...
Okay, if I decide to do this, I should take 5 pills of d-bol 10mg/pill...per day. Liver support. .5mg/day of Anastrozole through out the cycle. If you are saying 500mg of Test E, then I'll do that for 12 weeks..injecting 250mg on Mon....and 250mg on TH. Start the same PCT that I mentioned in the first thread on week 14...

I dont know man....I know you know a lot about this, but I do have a degree. I know I'm jobless and all, but my major was in Biology and minor in Chemistry. I'm saying this because my cycle would actually be more safe less sides than the one you just mentioned...but since you are a pro bodybuilder with a rep of 7, your input is worth a hell of a lot more than a degree...

Cyto33,

250mg/wk or 500mg/wk with Test E for 12 weeks?
You want me to drop the EQ...EQ will help me stay hard(bodywise) and increase my appetite...
Okay, if I decide to do this, I should take 5 pills of d-bol 10mg/pill...per day. Liver support. .5mg/day of Anastrozole through out the cycle. If you are saying 500mg of Test E, then I'll do that for 12 weeks..injecting 250mg on Mon....and 250mg on TH. Start the same post cycle therapy (pct) that I mentioned in the first thread on week 14...

I dont know man....I know you know a lot about this, but I do have a degree. I know I'm jobless and all, but my major was in Biology and minor in Chemistry. I'm saying this because my cycle would actually be more safe less sides than the one you just mentioned...but since you are a pro bodybuilder with a rep of 7, your input is worth a hell of a lot more than a degree...

Sounds like a much better plan bro....you will not be disappointed....

@ RJH lmao, good stuff,but you ain't right man.

@Vulgarity it's funny how much bigger people look when they are more defined, but your height comes into play as well. You look bigger than me and I'm 194lbs. btw It's probably more the physique that gets the girls, but at 184 I'm sure you'll get a lot more. Lol

good luck with the cycle man! Shit, I'm hoping I'll look like you do now after I'm done with my cycle, except I'll be 220lbs holla, lol

Okay, BigKevKris agrees with Cyto33. I will drop the EQ. I will just save it for my second cycle which will be 15 weeks after the last post cycle therapy (pct) week, but anyways...here goes based on the info by Cyto33. Please reply to this:

Start Cycle: Sunday, May 1st, 2011
Days 1-35(5 weeks): D-Bol @50mg/day
Days 1-35(5 weeks): Liver Protection
Weeks 1-12: Test E @500mg/week{Injection Days will be Sundays and Wednesdays}
Weeks 1-12: Anastrozole @.5mg/day
Weeks 13&14: Nothing
Post Cycle Therapy begins @Week 15
post cycle therapy (pct) Consists of Clomid (36 pills): First Day: 300mg Next Ten Days:100mg Final Ten Days: 50mg
See, I'm glad that I did this thread today. I have plenty of time to order some more D-Bol and Test E. I would like feedback on this before I order though...Also, how many pounds do you reckon I will gain? I'm not talking about just muscle, just water, or just fat, but all three together... Look at my picture, look at my diet for when I'm on the cycle, and look at my training while I'm on the cycle. I will still sleep 8-9 hours a night and have an hour nap during the day.

Thank you,
~Vul

LoneWolf,

You will be a beast after your cycle man...a beast! 220 lbs and lean...wow! Man, I just can't wait till May. You have no idea. It's cold right now, so I have to take a girl's hand and put it on my chest, so she can tell how hard and defined I am because when I wear coats or winter clothes, I look small...very small, but when I take off the shirt...it's OV. When I get to 184, no more of that. She would just look at me and see how swole I am with out touching...hehe...God, I can't wait! I'm so tempting to just shoot up now!!!

But I won't...patience is a virtue....

Also, I need yall to reply to that updated cycle...give me your thoughts...and what not...

Okay, BigKevKris agrees with Cyto33. I will drop the EQ. I will just save it for my second cycle which will be 15 weeks after the last PCT week, but anyways...here goes based on the info by Cyto33. Please reply to this:

PCT Consists of Clomid (36 pills): First Day: 300mg Next Ten Days:100mg Final Ten Days: 50mg
See, I'm glad that I did this thread today. I have plenty of time to order some more D-Bol and Test E. I would like feedback on this before I order though...Also, how many pounds do you reckon I will gain? I'm not talking about just muscle, just water, or just fat, but all three together... Look at my picture, look at my diet for when I'm on the cycle, and look at my training while I'm on the cycle. I will still sleep 8-9 hours a night and have an hour nap during the day.

Thank you,
~Vul

I'd switch out dbol and get anadrol.
pct I'd do 100 100,50,50

everything else looks good

Anadrol @ 50mg/day for the first cycle...wow, Mich29? I know you joking, right? I should def get a life insurance policy...going to make me look like a pregnant dolphine...goodbye abs...I'll see ya sometime after PCT...it was fun while it lasted...thanks for the input though, Mich29...any others???

Mich29,

Lets say I do that...it shouldn't be hard to lose that belly with my metabolism being high as it is, right? The good thing is this: Anadrol would get me very strong. Being stronger would enable me to lift harder and add more weight...thus promoting new growth...hmm...then after the cycle, I could lose all that water/bloat that would be covering my new growth, and I would still look defined but bigger...hmm...

Okay, BigKevKris agrees with Cyto33. I will drop the EQ. I will just save it for my second cycle which will be 15 weeks after the last post cycle therapy (pct) week, but anyways...here goes based on the info by Cyto33. Please reply to this:

post cycle therapy (pct) Consists of Clomid (36 pills): First Day: 300mg Next Ten Days:100mg Final Ten Days: 50mg

Thank you,
~Vul

WHOA WHOA WHOA! No need to front load the Clomid dude. Does nothing but bring on side effects. 50mgs/day for 4 weeks is fine man. I speak from lots of experience with clomid.....no need to mega dose it brah.

People,

I'm going to stick with my original stack. I mean...you can't go wrong with it. I'll up the d-bol to 30mg and up the Test E to 500mg, but I keep everything else the same. Thank you guys for the feedback. I considered it all. It's just that I have a goal in my mind, and a visual of what I want to look like by the 4th of July. Besides RJ, each of you shared with me informative suggestions, which I really did consider. It's just that I already have this plan...this goal...and the road I want to take. All in all, we are all on the right road, but it doesn't mean we are going the right way, so with that being said, I'll just do the cycle through trial and error...weigh in the pros and cons...then during the "off" period, adjust...add compounds...take away compounds...up the dose...down the dose...all of our bodies are different and will react different...Again, thanks!

~Vul

P.S. When May gets here, I'm going to do an entire log of my cycle...ranging from pics each week, to scales, to weight, to nutrition, to work out, etc...keep in touch!

Back