150lbs w/pic 1st cycle

Before I start with the other post, people might say, wow, 15 pounds isn't a lot for a 10 week steroid cycle. Well, check this out: People can gain one pound/week...so roughly, that same person can gain 10 lbs in ten weeks; however, that person isn't gaining a pound of muscle a week. You can't really base this by a scale...you will have to base it by what you see...what others see. That cycle from above will gain you 15 pounds of QUALITY muscle, which you can NOT get naturally in 10 weeks...

~Vul

I know you have some anadrol, but that is going to hender on what you wanting to do, anadrol won't be for you. You don't want harsh sides, right? Well, Anadrol is known to giving users harsh sides. I'm not saying you're going to get the sides, but I'm just saying...it's reputation is high. The users might just be prone that's all. Also, Anadrol has a bloat issue. Bloat isn't attractive. There things out there to help with the bloat issue like Anastrozole; however, you still need estrogen to grow...but anyways...onto the next cycle....

Weeks 1-12: Test E@500mg/wk
Weeks 13/14: Nothing
Start Clomid for PCT starting week 15...

This is a basic but effective cycle...

~Vul

Never heard of that.
So if i was to do say Test an Deca they shouldn't be in the same shot ?

Why ?

REALLY? :wtf: I'm saying anything oil ester based is G2mix man, keep winstrol (watery white stuff), peptides, HGH and HCG out of your test. So the usual suspects, Test-(suspension, acetate, propionate, enanthate, cypionate or undecanoate), equipoise, trenbolone-(suspension, acetate OR enanthate), NANDROLONE-phenylpropionate OR decanoate are ALL fine to combine in the same doses. IDK, Aren't I speaking fkn english here?! LMAO

Mas,

I know what steroid you can take that will give you what you want and fast, but I don't want to get my ass chewed out for mentioning it...and if you stack it with winstrol, you will def change your whole body composition...I just really don't want to mention it...Fluck it...you've been working out for three years...Trenbolone stacked with Winstrol stacked with Clenbuterol ....I'm about to get cussed out...hey man, the sides of this will be like no other...but it will change your physique drastically....

~Vul

LOL, stay away from Trenbolone man...do the first two cycles I mentioned...report a blog...take notes...and learn...then do Tren....Do Tren after a few cycles under your belt...really though, it doesn't matter...if you are going to get harsh sides from Tren, it doesn't matter if you have one cycle or 10 cycles...you'll still get them...just be careful....don't go above recommended dosages....don't go too long in duration...just respect the drug...use it responsibly...

~Vul

Last edited:
REALLY? :wtf: I'm saying anything oil ester based is G2mix man, keep winstrol (watery white stuff), peptides, HGH and HCG out of your test. So the usual suspects, Test-(suspension, acetate, propionate, enanthate, cypionate or undecanoate), equipoise, trenbolone-(suspension, acetate OR enanthate), NANDROLONE-phenylpropionate OR decanoate are ALL fine to combine in the same doses. IDK, Aren't I speaking fkn english here?! LMAO

Lol sorry juicy read your post wrong...facepalm

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, last night, I went to the gym only to get my max bench. I came in a put 135...hit it 10 times. I put 225 and hit it two times...275 and hit it 2 times...i didn't give it my all...so I put 295 on there and hit it 2 times! I didn't go up to 315...I felt like I gave it my all on 295. That's all I did last night. Well, I went to the back and weigh myself, and I weighed 152 pounds! I'm up two pounds since January. However, my max bench went up 20 pounds since January...lol. I did a month of nothing but dumbells w/o touching the bb, so I bet that is how my strength went up. I'm still planning to start my 1st cycle on May 1st. Instead of taking d-bol as a kickstart, I'm actually thinking about taking it on week 6 and ending it on week 9..for a total of 28 days. My test/eq should start to kick in by week 6 (if not sooner) then BAM, D-bol! So I'll be getting like full blast of all by week 8. Here's revised cycle:

Weeks 1-14: Test E @500mg/wk (Sun/Wed)
Weeks 1-13: EQ @400mg/wk (Sun/Wed)
Weeks 6-9: D-Bol @30mg/day
Weeks 15 and Week 16: Nothing
Weeks 17-21: PCT

Weeks 17-20: Nolvadex 40mg/day
Weeks 17-20: Clomiphene 100mg/day
Weeks 17-21: Anastrozole 1mg/day
Weeks 17-19: Pregnyl Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

Week 17-take one injection measuring 1,500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 18-take one injection measuring 1,000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 19-take one injection mearsuring 500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on Mon/Wed/Fri

Here are some pics...This pics of me w/o being pump. I look WAY bigger after I work out, just like everybody. Also, I'm using a girl's phone, so don't hate on me because it's pink. Last thing, it's hard to take good pics by yourself and actually flexing...all the good angles while I flex were blurry...but you really can't go on these...but you can get an idea...again, I look A LOT biggEr after I work out...I should of just waited till after a big work out...yall might think I'm SOO little...Oh well...besides, pump or not pump, I look bigger and more cut in person...here goes:

Last edited:
Appreciate that pimpin! See, that was thewhole point of the update. I wanted to post pics and see what people really think...not just my family and friends..but people that don't know me...because people on here will KEEP IT REAL...I am far from where I want to be, but I think I have a good foundation to start using...hell I might start NOW...lol

~Vul

Appreciate that pimpin! See, that was thewhole point of the update. I wanted to post pics and see what people really think...not just my family and friends..but people that don't know me...because people on here will KEEP IT REAL...I am far from where I want to be, but I think I have a good foundation to start using...hell I might start NOW...lol

~Vul

no pro man anytime.I agree you have a great base to start with so you should make some amazing progress.

AHHHH!!! I can't make up my mind!!!
Weeks 1-14: Test E @500mg/wk
Weeks 1-13: EQ@ 600mg/wk

Changes: Took out Dbol...up EQ dosage to 600mg...been reading that's the magic dose...what yall think? I'm not worried about kickstart...I can wait ten weeks to see a dramatic improvement...

Thanks all,
Vul

Okay, last night, I went to the gym only to get my max bench. I came in a put 135...hit it 10 times. I put 225 and hit it two times...275 and hit it 2 times...i didn't give it my all...so I put 295 on there and hit it 2 times! I didn't go up to 315...I felt like I gave it my all on 295.

In that case on cycle you'll be repping 2s with 4 plates (405lb).

Unless you have done some serious Anavar cycles that you haven't mentioned here, i seriously doubt 2 reps @275 let alone 295. You touching weight to chest or partial reps?

In all sincerity numbers to me look to good to be true for a 150 pounder. Though, i have seen it done @powerlifting competitions.

What is your squat and deadlift #'s?

In his defense...off cycle @ 218lbs I pushed 440 on bench...raw and clean

He's telling us its gonna be his first cycle.

Once you are juiced to the gills you have a advantage that stays with you for many many years, if not a lifetime. There are juicers (colleagues) that continued to train hard, they lost some strength but they are pushing some serious weight(s) years later, that they never could naturally.

AAS changes the physiology of the body at the cellular level, that open up new growth and creates new muscle fibers not possible naturally. Hence, no "defense" in my opinion. Nevertheless, thats a very impressive bench.

Can you do 440lb consistently off cycle time and time again? and how long were you off cycle when you did 440lb?

Probably cant push that much now...but close...seems like everytime I get that strong my joints go to shit....I was 3 months post cycle of a 10mg per day 4 week Superdrol cycle..very mild for me...only supps were 6-bromo and the standard staples....I see where your coming from though.

Probably cant push that much now...but close...seems like everytime I get that strong my joints go to shit....I was 3 months post cycle of a 10mg per day 4 week Superdrol cycle..very mild for me...only supps were 6-bromo and the standard staples....I see where your coming from though.

OK...cool bro.

That Superdrol/6 Bromo is some strong stuff, i've read about it in many threads. Wish we had access to even a little of that in Canada. Last time, i was over there picked up some Androstenedione. In reviews, Andro never came close to the science of the latest pro-hormones and results. I've yet to use mine, more of relic sitting on the shelf expired long ago.

The original 1-ad was fucking great man....600mgs for 6 weeks was insane. Ran 4-ad with it.....just amazing stuff.

Randy,

Why would I lie? Yes, it was perfect form! No, haven't done any steroids before. As of right now, I'm only taking protien shakes and a multivitamin...I'm not even taking Creatine! I highly doubt I would do 405 one time while I'm on a cycle. But than again, I shocked myself for getting 295. You are being like that hater trainer that works up at the gym. He was so buddy buddy until I did 295 and now he looks at me and just nod his head...he doesn't even say, "Hey, What's Up?" I just know my body man. I know how to train. I listen to my body, and i respond to it. That's how I gain my strength. What works for me, WILL NOT work for you. Don't hate; congratulate!

~Vul

P.S. I'm not mad...I'm happy! Almost benching double my body weight...people say I look bigger than 150...yea, I do. But the scale doesn't lie...just wait till I put 180 from my first cycle on the scale(starts in May)...You will see...Beast Mode={ON}

Back