150lbs w/pic 1st cycle

Okay, BigKevKris agrees with Cyto33. I will drop the EQ. I will just save it for my second cycle which will be 15 weeks after the last PCT week, but anyways...here goes based on the info by Cyto33. Please reply to this:

Start Cycle: Sunday, May 1st, 2011
Days 1-35(5 weeks): D-Bol @50mg/day
Days 1-35(5 weeks): Liver Protection
Weeks 1-12: Test E @500mg/week{Injection Days will be Sundays and Wednesdays}
Weeks 1-12: Anastrozole @.5mg/day
Weeks 13&14: Nothing
Post Cycle Therapy begins @Week 15
PCT Consists of Clomid (36 pills): First Day: 300mg Next Ten Days:100mg Final Ten Days: 50mg
See, I'm glad that I did this thread today. I have plenty of time to order some more D-Bol and Test E. I would like feedback on this before I order though...Also, how many pounds do you reckon I will gain? I'm not talking about just muscle, just water, or just fat, but all three together... Look at my picture, look at my diet for when I'm on the cycle, and look at my training while I'm on the cycle. I will still sleep 8-9 hours a night and have an hour nap during the day.

Thank you,
~Vul

ALL LOOKS GOOD DUDE.
THE PCT THO WOULD BE BETTER RUN AT 50/50/50/50
THE eQ WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO EAT AND CAN BE USED IN A CUTTER BUT THE BLOAT YOU GET FROM EQ IS ALOT. AND THE ANGXITY IS A BITCH TO CONTROL ALSO.

good luck v,yea I missed the fact this is going to be your first cycle and anadrol is a lil much for a first cycle plus the fact that you don't wanna abs makes using it not a choice really.can't wait for the log it should be a fun ride.

Good luck bro....remember the post cycle therapy (pct) advice. No need for front loading...the sides will suck.

solid, but i would just run test for your first one and the dbol. you'll lose a lot after the dbol but you'll see how your body reacts with test before adding in additional chems

Sounds good everyone...I appreciate the helpful information. I've been natural for awhile now...long time...just MRPs...Myoplex. I was wondering, what are some good supplements to run while I'm doing the cycle. Money isn't an option, just quality. I have quality protein shakes, Myoplex. I need a quality carb drink for post work out. I need a quality creatin product. I liked betagen in the past, but I'm thinking about Cell Tech. What yall think? I'm def. going to get some Glutamine powder, multivitamin, Fish Oil, and ZMA. What do yall think? Will they be good do take in addiction with gear??? Let me know. I know I'm on the wrong forum, but might as well just add to the one that's already existing...Add more stuff to the list as well that helped with your cycle.

Thank You,
~Vul

Stop buying all that bullshit and get some real food, aka

-Chicken
-Beef
-ETC.

glutamine isn't going to feed your body. Stop being stupid.

Please don't spend any money on Muscletech products...overpriced for what they are...and there are WAY better products for less money.

Update....

I'm still doing everything right...I'm actually gaining...half a pound! Lol,yea, I gain a half a pound since the 20th of last month. I'm still natural. I did a recent order from my source. I revised my cycle and really revised my Post Cycle Therapy. Here it is:

Weeks 1-4: Dianabol-30mg/day-Evenly Spread Throughout The Day

Weeks 1-13: Testosterone Enanthate-500mg/week-250mg on Sunday & 250mg on Wednesday

Weeks 1-12: Equipoise-400mg/week-200mg on Sunday & 200mg on Wednesday

Weeks 1-4 Milk Thistle-Every day

Anastrozole-.5mg/day-If I start having signs of gyno....tender/itchy nipples

Weeks 14 and 15: Nothing

Weeks 15-19: PCT

Weeks 15-18: Nolvadex 40mg/day
Weeks 15-18: Clomiphene 100mg/day
Weeks 15-19: Anastrozole 1mg/day
Weeks 15-17: Pregnyl HCG

Week 15-take one injection measuring 1,500iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 16-take one injection measuring 1,000iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 17-take one injection mearsuring 500iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

My cycle will still start in May....BTW, I got a haircut...no more curls...I actually look more sexy, LMAO

~Vul

P.S. I'm going to be injecting in both glutes. I'm thinking about filling up 1ml of each compound in the same tube and injecting it on the right glute(Sun) and the second injection (Wed.) will be on the left glute....what do yall think about mixing the two compounds together in the same tube? I figure it will not matter too much...

Cycle looks Good.

HCG should be run During Cycle not at PCT.

You can put both compounds in the same tube and injecting in Glutes will be fine.
If Glute is to hard you can do the same with Thighs.

If you keep your diet clean & stay hydrated brah, you ain't gonna get fat brah! Also You CAN inject Testosterone and Equipoise in the same dose. They're both oil based ester suspended test and test derivative. What you don't mix is like HGH, peptides, HCG or any water based or subcutaneous substances with testosterone.

Last edited:
If you keep your diet clean & stay hydrated brah, you ain't gonna get fat brah! Also You CAN inject Testosterone and Equipoise in the same dose. They're both oil based ester suspended test and test derivative. What you don't mix is like HGH, peptides, HCG or any water based or subcutaneous substances with testosterone.

Never heard of that.
So if i was to do say Test an Deca they shouldn't be in the same shot ?

Why ?

Sounds good everyone...I appreciate the helpful information. I've been natural for awhile now...long time...just MRPs...Myoplex. I was wondering, what are some good supplements to run while I'm doing the cycle. Money isn't an option, just quality. I have quality protein shakes, Myoplex. I need a quality carb drink for post work out. I need a quality creatin product. I liked betagen in the past, but I'm thinking about Cell Tech. What yall think? I'm def. going to get some Glutamine powder, multivitamin, Fish Oil, and ZMA. What do yall think? Will they be good do take in addiction with gear??? Let me know. I know I'm on the wrong forum, but might as well just add to the one that's already existing...Add more stuff to the list as well that helped with your cycle.

Thank You,
~Vul

Honestly, just stick to the creatine and protein. That's all you really need. A good preworkout will help as well.

Hey guys....im looking for some advice from people who know their gear..and have ben using them for a while.....ive ben working out about 3 years straight...with a good 3 or 4 week rest every while i feel like i need it... and when i first started working out i was about 155 pounds and now i am currently weighing in at 187 pounds... im 5'11 and 1/4th... but i aint seeing any results and ive tried almost everything... i have a healthy nutrition 6 meals a day...get my daily protiens and carbs...i get my rest days...and ive tried almost every supp out their that seems legit..but still nothing...i also change my workouts up for ever muscle every week....and i still feel like im not gaining the way i want t be gaining....so im thinking of taking Steroids...i just dont know what to take and what PCT to do afterwards....anybody think they cud help me please?

Oh shit, I've been hijacked!!!

Mas25,

But I'm in a good mood, so yea, I'll help ya! Keep in mind, I haven't experience with any steroids yet, but I do have the brains...You gained 32 lbs...not bad...not bad at all. Do you have a picture? I'm not interested in seeing how big you are, I'm just interested seeing how defined you are. Your steroid cycle should depend on your goals. See, I'm cut up now, so I wouldn't do a cycle with winstrol, primobolan, halotestin, etc...I'll do more of bulk type compounds like d-bol, test e, anadrol, etc. Let me know what your goals are, and I'll hook ya up.

PCT: I would recommend my PCT...follow that...PCT is more important than your "on" cycle...if you just want to get by....just do clomid....some say 100mg for week 1 and 2....50mg for week 3 and 4....others say 36 pills...take 300mg on day one...100mg the next ten days....and 50mg the final ten days...

P.S.
Keep this in mind though while taking steroids: If you don't eat enough, you won't bulk; if you eat too much, you won't cut...

~Vul

Last edited:
Many people would say do Test E 500mg for ten weeks for your first cycle...you might want to look into that...me? Hell nah...I'm stubborn...I want the best for my first cycle...lol...It's like other drugs. The first high you get, is your best high. It could be crack...the first time you smoke crack would be the best high you'll ever have....the first time you do cocaine...it will be the best high you'll ever have....the first time you took a dip, the best buzz you'll ever have...the first time you smoked a cigarette, the best buzz you will ever have...the first time you drunk alcohol, the best buzz you will ever have...the first time you nut, the best feeling you will ever have....anytime your body pops a cherry, it will be the best for the very first time so may as well go all out....HAHA

~Vul

srry bout the hijack...lol got this account new cudnt get the new thread working gave me some bullshit so i just posed on urs since i was reading what u wrote and it was close to what i wanted to talk about...

But anyway.. Im not really defined...but im not fat either...so u can see my muscle but not like crazy...like im not anything near what u are from the pic i saw... but i want to gain more mass...id say my arms are about 16 inches un pumped....but i dont want to go all crazy on the mass i just want to gain some pounds as if i were starting to workout new again...u know what i mean..and rite when i c the size i like i wanna start cutting up....i have some anadrol with me but ive ben reading about it and everyone says not to use it...ecspecially by itself....and i also want to keep my gains but ofc thats all about the PCT...so if u could give me some advice on what i cud begin with...and wont run into alot of side effects with...that wud be awsome bro

Mas,

Here is one...I'm going to add another after this post...

Weeks 1-10: EQ @400mg/wk
Weeks 2-11: Test E @250mg/wk
Okay, this will yield some solid results with little to no sides. By using EQ@400mg, you will be able to lower the dosage of Test E to 250mg/wk. This will give similar results as using Test E alone at higher dosages. EQ and Test together is like a perfect verse on a tight beat. Meaning, the EQ will help the cons of Test E, and Test E will improve the cons of EQ. They are so perfect together. EQ gains are slow...Test E gains aren't (after it kicks in of course) Test E gains are wet...muscle has more water...EQ gains are dry...muscle has more hardness. The reason why you are not finishing at the same time is because the half-life of EQ is longer than Test E. PCT should be started two weeks after your last Test E injection and three weeks after your last EQ injection. Again, you will see some good gains with this cycle...an easy 15 pounds minimum in 10 weeks; however, it takes mid cycle before you start seeing the effects of both compounds...
You do not need to go all out on your PCT using these two compounds at the length and dosages of each. A simple clomid PCT is efficient. BTW, the gains from this steroid cycle are more quality, which is something YOU want to consider from reading your post from above...

P.S. I have another cycle to post for you...
~Vul

Back