150lbs w/pic 1st cycle

On a more positive note/tip:

It's not about your chest strength or bodyweight that will get you at your target 1RM; it's your arms, back, shoulders, legs, every muscle HELPS your bench...REMEMBER THAT! If you don't have a strong back, you won't be able to SUPPORT the weight...if you don'thave strong arms, you won't be able to PUSH the weight...it's more than just your chest man...You love your chest? You should love each body part with the same amount of love! Thank me later! BTW, I'm 25 and the first time I lift weights, I was 14. Here's a pic of me when I was 16: I've been training for a long time, but I also had a lot of breaks in the last 10 years, but I always manage to get my strength back in a couple of months of being consistant. My muscle remembers!!! Oh well...you get my drift...BTW, I was 142 pounds in that picture!

Last edited:
Hey Vulg

Hope you don't gain as much as i did first time. Im 27 5'8 i was 125 pounds soak and wet with clothes on lol. I couldn't gave any pounds so thats why i got on it. I went from 125 to 160 on my cycle. And thats a little hard to explain to people that fast lol. With your height you will be huge you gain that much lol. By the way im new everyone i just read everything don't post much. Very good info on here though.
You going to like it though lol

Randy,

Why would I lie? Yes, it was perfect form! No, haven't done any steroids before. As of right now, I'm only taking protien shakes and a multivitamin...I'm not even taking Creatine! I highly doubt I would do 405 one time while I'm on a cycle. But than again, I shocked myself for getting 295. You are being like that hater trainer that works up at the gym. He was so buddy buddy until I did 295 and now he looks at me and just nod his head...he doesn't even say, "Hey, What's Up?" I just know my body man. I know how to train. I listen to my body, and i respond to it. That's how I gain my strength. What works for me, WILL NOT work for you. Don't hate; congratulate!

~Vul

P.S. I'm not mad...I'm happy! Almost benching double my body weight...people say I look bigger than 150...yea, I do. But the scale doesn't lie...just wait till I put 180 from my first cycle on the scale(starts in May)...You will see...Beast Mode={ON}

"Why would I lie?"

Since your asking, i'll tell you why. I been in the game 15 years off/on and here for 7 years and other boards for many years. People have many reasons to lie, number 1 being their inflated Internet ego.

Since your putting words in my mouth, i said i "highly doubt your claims", didn't say its not possible. Looking at your build, i highly doubt you even pushing 250lb for a rep or two. Yes, you have great definition and cuts, at 140-150lb - congrats on that. Then again when you are a feather-weight not hard to come by IMHO. At your weight those who are pushing no more than 155lb, short, and fairly lean, physiques are much easier to come by then at 200lb+.

"You are being like that hater trainer that works up at the gym."

Talking of "Vulgarity", your street talk and cred gives me chuckles left and right. No i am not a "hate trainer". I just train myself, not others. ROFL...:hahano: I saw your claims and called it, that you cannot do 275lb barbell bench press for 2 reps with that build no way - no how, let alone 295 for 2 reps.

"He was so buddy buddy until I did 295 and now he looks at me and just nod his head...he doesn't even say, "Hey, What's Up?"

Must be in fear ... ROFL ... :afro:

I have total respect for those who break their backs every day till they croak in order to gain that 1 extra inch on their arm or chest etc., or that extra 5lb on their bench.

Thats a first, why would he hate you now?

"Don't hate; congratulate!"

'If the glove don't fit, you must acquit'. I'll translate this again in all sincerity, since i doubt your claims - for your build "no way" :nopity:. I have never ever seen it, other than at professional powerlifting competitions.

"people say I look bigger than 150"

In all honesty, no you don't. Its all relative. Take a look at their picture of yourself in front of the TV and in front of the mirror.

Anyways, i wish you all the best on your cycle. Knock em' out!

P.S. Again "What is your squat and dead-lift #'s?", then we can really gauge your other lifts, in accordance with your principles "it's your arms, back, shoulders, legs, every muscle HELPS your bench...REMEMBER THAT!"

Last edited:
Randy,

Who are you? If you was to die right now, would that affect me in any kind of way? I would not lie to you or anyone else. I'm not trying to please you guys. If I lie to yall, I'm lying to myself. I'm not going to cheat myself in that kind of way.

Lets turn the attention to you and your stats...You are atleast 235 pounds and your target one rep max is 315...HAHA. 315...seriously? That's only what? 80 pounds over your bodyweight? How pathetic...and the thing about it is: YOU'RE ON GEAR!!! You should be pushing a hell of a lot more than 315 for one time(naturally)...haha...You best to come at me correct next time, or I'll put you down even further!

I'm 5'5...you know how much less bone mass I have? My organs are smaller...the blood volume is lower...I'm low on fat as well...MOST OF MY WEIGHT ARE MUSCLES!!! If you were to check the height/weight chart for a person who is 5'5...I'm OBESED!!! Lol...talk what you know and stop wasting your time on my thread...you will just get your feelings hurt....

~Vul

Randy,

Who are you? If you was to die right now, would that affect me in any kind of way? I would not lie to you or anyone else. I'm not trying to please you guys. If I lie to yall, I'm lying to myself. I'm not going to cheat myself in that kind of way.

Lets turn the attention to you and your stats...You are atleast 235 pounds and your target one rep max is 315...HAHA. 315...seriously? That's only what? 80 pounds over your bodyweight? How pathetic...and the thing about it is: YOU'RE ON GEAR!!! You should be pushing a hell of a lot more than 315 for one time(naturally)...haha...You best to come at me correct next time, or I'll put you down even further!

I'm 5'5...you know how much less bone mass I have? My organs are smaller...the blood volume is lower...I'm low on fat as well...MOST OF MY WEIGHT ARE MUSCLES!!! If you were to check the height/weight chart for a person who is 5'5...I'm OBESED!!! Lol...talk what you know and stop wasting your time on my thread...you will just get your feelings hurt....

~Vul

"Lets turn the attention to you and your stats...You are at least 235 pounds and your target one rep max is 315...HAHA. 315...seriously? That's only what? 80 pounds over your bodyweight? How pathetic...and the thing about it is: YOU'RE ON GEAR!!! You should be pushing a hell of a lot more than 315 for one time(naturally)...haha...You best to come at me correct next time, or I'll put you down even further!"

"315...seriously" No not even that.

You called it bro. Yes, i am pathetic.:beertoast I wish i could do more. I will not make claims otherwise. For that reason everything is logged in detail.

But i think your full of yourself making those claims then failing to answer w/out being a "hater" in your lingo, if i can say so.

"Who are you? If you was to die right now, would that affect me in any kind of way? I would not lie to you or anyone else. I'm not trying to please you guys. If I lie to yall, I'm lying to myself."

Yes, you would. You would be turning in your grave knowing full well what you stated in a public forum to be a little far-fetched. LOL :smoker: Many have and will in the future make similar claims. Ask the veterans on any board.

"I'm 5'5...you know how much less bone mass I have? My organs are smaller...the blood volume is lower...I'm low on fat as well...MOST OF MY WEIGHT ARE MUSCLES!!! If you were to check the height/weight chart for a person who is 5'5...I'm OBESED!!! Lol...talk what you know and stop wasting your time on my thread...you will just get your feelings hurt.... "

Obese... :shoot3:... yaa sure. If we all went by the BMI, we'd be obese.
5'5" 150lb = 25 BMI
# Overweight = 25-29.9
# Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

"My organs are smaller...the blood volume is lower..."
Thank you for the lesson in anatomy. :stickpoke

"talk what you know and stop wasting your time on my thread...you will just get your feelings hurt..."

Yes, let's wait till you get on cycle and show everyone who is boss. "You will see...Beast Mode={ON}".

Again have a heart and some bal$s when someone calls you out on a public forum. I been called out and never took offence. You can expect to be both criticized and praised when you put yourself on a public forum. So don't get too defensive bro & "get your feelings hurt" that easily.

Again hows the squat and dead-lift in all sincerity? You failed to answer that in 2 previous posts. 2 reps for 370-395 deadlift? 2 reps for squat 370-395lb (parallel or below) or so? A person who can push well on the bench should be doing nearly 75-100lb more on the deadlift and squats.

Last edited:
DO NOT DO THIS WITH THE HCG. THIS IS A BIG MISTAKE.
WHILE ON A post cycle therapy (pct) AND TAKING HCG YOU WILL SUPRESS YOUR HPTA EVEN FURTHER.
IF YOUR NOT GOING TO RUN HCG WITH IN YOUR CYCLE AT LEAST START THE HCG THE DAY AFTER YOUR LAST PIN AND RUN IT TILL THE DAY BEFORE YOU START YOUR post cycle therapy (pct). IF YOU DO IT THE WAY ITS LISTED YOUR GOING TO HAVE A HARDER TIME WITH RECOVERY

Weeks 17-20: Nolvadex 40mg/day
Weeks 17-20: Clomiphene 100mg/day
Weeks 17-21: Anastrozole 1mg/day
Weeks 17-19: Pregnyl HCG
Week 17-take one injection measuring 1,500iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 18-take one injection measuring 1,000iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 19-take one injection mearsuring 500iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

^^BUMP! Hows it going??

AAS changes the physiology of the body at the cellular level, that open up new growth and creates new muscle fibers not possible naturally. Hence, no "defense" in my opinion. Nevertheless, thats a very impressive bench.

I believe it's ONLY HGH that can grow new fibers/generate new cells. AAS only increase the SIZE of the existing cells if I'm not mistaken

Either he is doing REALLY good now.... Or taking all that shit for a first cycle instead of listening to cyto and doin' test only for first, has caused him some bad sides and he has decided to say "fuck tha game"!!! lol

Umm did he say he weighs in at 150-155! And puts up 275 on the bench! Highly doubt it! My wrestling weight class 150 I'm with the strongest 150 pounders out there to this date! Sorry bud this is a lie but other wise I was real interested in your PrOgress thoy bro. I'm more I intrested in how much weight you gained off your cycle than anything? And was it lean mass or water weight?

30/mg for 4-6 weeks is enough to get you bigger and strong, and ESP with the test you'll get great results. I ran dbol for 6 weeks 30/mg and had amazing results, maintained weight[ Gained 2lbs] and increased mass like crazy. Results were coming in at week 2-3

Randy,

~Vul

Its poss that he can do 275, I'm 200 and i can rep 295x5 on the bench. So im not banishing on the one dude, but it can be very true, i think you would be more at 240-265Max

Umm did he say he weighs in at 150-155! And puts up 275 on the bench! Highly doubt it! My wrestling weight class 150 I'm with the strongest 150 pounders out there to this date! Sorry bud this is a lie but other wise I was real interested in your PrOgress thoy bro. I'm more I intrested in how much weight you gained off your cycle than anything? And was it lean mass or water weight?
Josh,

I too am a very experience wrestler (35+yrs) began train at age 5yrs and wrestled in college (D1) at 142 lb. I cut down from 165lb and had a bench press of 335lb and at 142lb I bench 300lb still so with respect , yes it is possible...question I would ask was it a correct bench press (I.e bench press completions standard) my were not but are bench press that majority of of experience lifters use with regard to the form...

Geez , whys everyone attacking the lil guy , I"m 5'5" myself and did a 300 lb bench when I was his age at 165 lbs. - compaired to the powerlifters in the gym that wasn't squat (pardon the pun) I"ve seen 130 pounders do more than that ! Welcome ! ~Bo

Back