16 to 10% bf in 6 weeks?

Dimch

hey guys was just wondering with the right diet/training is this possible?

Im currently on a Prop/Eq/Stana/Clen Cycle and im aiming for 10%bf at the end of it.

Possible? Maybe. Likely? Nope.

The gear is nearly irrelavent at your size for loosing fat. It'll help you maintain muscle, however. The Winstrol (winny) in your cycle is a waste, IMHO.

What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, height. You lift, I assume? Just get started or you been lifting for a while?

Its all about diet, training and discipline. If you can maintain a proper diet as well as a great cardio/weight training regimen you will accomplish all your goals naturally.

Very possible - however you most likely rebound very heavily once you go back to normal eating and training after such a drastic move.

You can do it. But to achieve that kind of dramatic drop, you will definitely lose some muscle mass to get there. Thats a lot of stress on the body to get down so quickly.

I don't think he'd have to lose that much muscle mass if he is running all that gear and lifting properly.

i currently weigh 85kg ....the guy that did my b/f test said most of my fat was in my lower abdomen and waiste area......fairly lean and becoming very vascular otherwise.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Very possible - however you most likely rebound very heavily once you go back to normal eating and training after such a drastic move.

Ditto...

Remember guys, usually 2lbs of fat = 1% bodyfat. You can easily lose 2 pounds a week for 6 weeks and drop to 10%, if you are really 16% now of course :)

well by what you guys are saying....i think 12% would be better as i wouldnt rebound at the end of it.

Ill show my progress once im done.

Cheers

Back