16 weeks Anavar

marc4311

Hey, so I am in my 13th week of a potential 16 week cycle of Var. I just got back from the doc to have the following tested to see if any damage has been done: ALT, AST, Alkaline Phosphatase, Creatinine, Bilirubin, HDL, LDL, Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, and Bioavailable testosterone.

I am doing 40 mg/day. When I get the results next week I will post for you guys to see. My doc is a GP and Geneticist and thinks i wont have anything to worry about...we shall see

Also I had my blood pressure checked: 120/80...perrrfecto!

why in the hell would anyone run orals for 16 weeks and why would a man run whats baiscally a womans dose of anavar ?

anyone who has spent even a few hours on this board must know that this was a stupid idea .

why in the hell would anyone run orals for 16 weeks and why would a man run whats baiscally a womans dose of anavar ?

anyone who has spent even a few hours on this board must know that this was a stupid idea .

Maybe Marc is short for Marcia?

hey hey now... lets not jump to conclusions.... the OP might be a girl....

where the hell is the test? Never run an oral without test. I really cant wait to see these results....Im guessing test is level low...hdl and ldl is out of whack....I hope you dont fudge the results to try and make it look better than we know it is

You really should not go over 6 weeks with Anavar.

And just like cobra says - always run test first and then add to your base of test.

Last edited:
lol damn, busting a guys balls! I have done test/winnie and primo etc before but wanted to see what the Var only would produce.

Im 33 5'10 and 191 LBS...when I started the Var I was pretty much stuck and not getting passed 185 LBS. I really dont want to get to 195 so I keep my cals super low and I dont lift super heavy. I normally do a lot of volume stuff (10 sets of 10 at 60% max OR 3 reps every 10 seconds for 15 minutes).

Anywho, I will post my results and I won't fudge them. This board is to help people out so me effing with the results would not help at all. I will have them back on Tuesday next week.

lol damn, busting a guys balls! I have done test/winnie and primo etc before but wanted to see what the Var only would produce.

Im 33 5'10 and 191 LBS...when I started the Var I was pretty much stuck and not getting passed 185 LBS. I really dont want to get to 195 so I keep my cals super low and I dont lift super heavy. I normally do a lot of volume stuff (10 sets of 10 at 60% max OR 3 reps every 10 seconds for 15 minutes).

Anywho, I will post my results and I won't fudge them. This board is to help people out so me effing with the results would not help at all. I will have them back on Tuesday next week.

I'm looking forward to seeing them!

I am as well! We will all have a good take away from this I think. I will scan the results and post them so that no one thinks im fudging if they come back no too bad.

I cant lie though, I do like the results and how i feel on a var only cycle. Yes I realize adding test can do a lot more...

I am as well! We will all have a good take away from this I think. I will scan the results and post them so that no one thinks im fudging if they come back no too bad.

I cant lie though, I do like the results and how i feel on a var only cycle. Yes I realize adding test can do a lot more...

no offense but i seriouslly doubt that after the cycle is over you will have retained much if any lean mass gains. you replaced test with a much weaker steroid at a low dose , the math speaks for itself.

fair enough and maybe you are right but i have a friend who is was on the Canadain Olympic Decath team and he swears by the old var.

That said, yes it may backfire but i will learn my lesson if that is the case. I will do PCT though after this for sure. Although im not 100% on what I will do clo or nol

since var is gonna shut you down and you dont want to add test then why not ad just a little bit of test.... like a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. thats better than nothing...

ya I guess I could do that...I will wait for my results first and if all is clear (or not horrible) I may just take your advice.

Ok here it is...the brackets are the normal (healthy) levels range

HEMATOLOGY:

Hemoglobin 155 g/l (135 ; 180)

KIDNEYS:

Creatinine 65 ml/min/1.73sq.m (>59)

LIVER:

Bilirubin 6 umol/l (<25)

Alkaline Phos 43 u/l (40 ; 145)

ALT 23 u/l (<50)

AST 26 u/l (<36)

LIPIDS:

Cholesterol 5.0 mmol/l (2 ; 5.2)

LDL 3.8 mmol/l (1.5 ; 3.4)

HDL 0.7 mmol/l (>.9)

Chol/HDL (Risk Level) (7.1)

Triglycerides 1.0 mmol/l (<2.3)

TESTOSTERONE:

Testosterone 2.9 mmol/l (8.4 ; 28.7)

Free Test 92 pmol/l (200 ; 800)

Bioavail Test 2.3 nmol/l (5.0 ; 18)

SHBG Test 7 nmol/l (13 ; 71)

Last edited:
so even on a mild dose of var you have been shut down . there is a good chance that liver values would have been high if a moderate or high dose of var would have been ran.

heres my problem . why do this .
your giving up the equivalant of nearly 200 mg a week of test [ a strong steroid ] for 280] mg of var [ a weak steroid ] . now your cholesterol is bad an you will be shut down when you stop var .

this just doesnt make sense to me. that being said thanks for posting your info.

Back