16 weeks Anavar

fair enough...but I do like what the var does. Next round will be a test base for sure. Do you think 40/40/20/20 chlomid is fine for PCT?

fair enough...but I do like what the var does. Next round will be a test base for sure. Do you think 40/40/20/20 chlomid is fine for PCT?

thats the dose people use for nolva , not clomid . clomid is usually 50 mg for 3-4 weeks every day.

I think the lesson that should be learned from this by every newb is odvious. no matter what steroid u take u will shut down naty production. everytime u shut it down u risk not getting it back, also u risk all the other side affects with it like high bp cholesterol etc.

so with that said it really doesn't make sense to run gear unless ur going to go all in and run test or something actually worth running. I always hear people say I don't want to get to big but in reality steroids are not magical things that make u super big. there's alot that goes into it such as diet training etc. so if ur going to run, run test and control the other variables like diet to control ur bf or size. that's just my opinion. also why run gear if ur not trying to get as big as possible?

ya your lipids are jacked bro....you wont sustain any gains you get from the var due to no test in your system. I would say no more var period....I mean if you keep doing that and your hdl is that low while your ldl is that high your lookin at atherosclerosis at some point...just run test alone...you will get far better results.

Thanks for posting up the info bro!

Just as an update on my 1st post.

I originally mentioned you should not run anavar longer than 16 weeks - which I meant 6 weeks.

In some cases it's run for longer durations - as much as 3 months - but at much lower doses.

I would stick with 6 weeks.

Just as an FYI.

Most people only look at Anavar as a cutting compound...

... however - Anavar is a Class I anabolic steroid - and works well with Class II compounds - like Dbol and Anadrol.

Man your lipids are fucked, you should stop now and get some high dose niacin etc to jack em up.

Var is fine if ran with some test, but only with test..
You not having any libido problems? Im on 380 free T and i think thats low!

ok so now i need help...what can i do to bring my test levels back fairly quickly....would it work to stay on 20mg of Anavar (var) whiledoing pct? 20 wont shut down but will help maintain... help lol

ok so now i need help...what can i do to bring my test levels back fairly quickly....would it work to stay on 20mg of Anavar (var) whiledoing pct? 20 wont shut down but will help maintain... help lol

yes Anavar (var) will shut you down.....you need to run a proper pct to bring your test levels back...thats about the only way to do it

lol damn, busting a guys balls! I have done test/winnie and primo etc before but wanted to see what the Anavar (var) only would produce.

Im 33 5'10 and 191 LBS...when I started the Anavar (var) I was pretty much stuck and not getting passed 185 LBS. I really dont want to get to 195 so I keep my cals super low and I dont lift super heavy. I normally do a lot of volume stuff (10 sets of 10 at 60% max OR 3 reps every 10 seconds for 15 minutes).

Anywho, I will post my results and I won't fudge them. This board is to help people out so me effing with the results would not help at all. I will have them back on Tuesday next week.

typical skinny guy workout hahahahah

Some guys bridge with low doses of Anavar (var) and dbol for years with no negative sides.

Obviously this guy isn't one of them, and judging by the fact that he's now asking for help on how to get his test levels back,...I'm guessing he can't keep a hard on anymore either.

Stop taking the Ana Anavar (var) . PCT for a month and then get your bloodwork taken again. Expect to drop the weight you gained, don't get discouraged, instead, learn from your mistake.
Next time, take test ONLY. Winni is crap, it dries you out making you appear to be more ripped, it doesn't actually get you ripped, terrible for an athlete. Diet and training will dictate the amount of mass you gain, and keep.

i get how to do pct in a normal sense but ive never had my natural test so low so i was asking for advice...im no Dr and dont claim to know it all...and i am def not skinny...

Anywho, Ill get this all back on track. Thanks for the help all...and if you were a dick without a reason...grow up

Buddy of mine just ordered Anavar (var) to cut for a show.... it arrived looking really shaddy. I've never seen green Anavar (var) , and I've cycled it several times, just not within the past two years. The box was unlabeled- totally sketch to me, but wanted to see what everyones thoughts were on that. Anavar (var) seems impossible to find- haven't seen it on sponsor sites-??????
PS- yeay Anavar (var) ONLY is ok for chics, but even we like to pair it with something because it's kind of a one trick pony, bu very good at that trick. It's awful on your liver though, so really take a short cycle and get amiloride to protect your liver if you can- you'll need a prescription for that most likely. Have you looked into other agents?

Back