18, 5"10 70kg first dbol cycle.

Dazmanian devil

Sup dudes,
I know theres probably going to be a lot of stigma due to the fact I'm 18 and all, (19 in april) however I've researched and been interested in steroids for a while.
Anyway.. I train 5x week, I'm taking Cyber laboratories dianabol/methandrostenolone, and have some tamioxfen (nova) at hand just in case of gyno.
Heres the dbol cycle plan
1st week - 30mg
2nd-5thweek-45mg
6thweek-30mg
I eat a lot of natural protein and have whey as well as drinking 4 litres of water a day,
any guidance or tips would be appreciated :)
also just curios.. what exactly are the symptoms of gyno other than tenderness and itchiness?

Cheers

Last edited:
Your Fuckin up bad! Oral only cycles are a big no no! I mean u can do what u want, but your not going to be happy with your results... I suggest u read the stickys and research. I'm sure at your age people tell u that u got a lot to learn which is something every teen likes hearing, but in this case u do.

You say you've research for a while yet you choose that as your first cycle? Hmm maybe our definitions of research differ greatly. Not going to even waste time going into detail for you.

Last edited:
Test is the base of every cycle. Period. Dbol will blow you up in the short-term but is mainly used as a kick starter to get the cycle going until the main product kicks in. ie. test, deca, etc. I see no mention of a post cycle therapy (pct). I thought you said you have done your research. Go back and read son. you are young, dumb, and full of cum but that will not do you shit here.

Ive seen the results on someone of my age and its pretty impressive, good gains kept as well. I guess not everyone rates Dbol. and PCT wise, I said I have nolvadex on hand and I might get some clomid too.. maybe for 4 weeks.

Ive seen the results on someone of my age and its pretty impressive, good gains kept as well. I guess not everyone rates Dbol. and PCT wise, I said I have nolvadex on hand and I might get some clomid too.. maybe for 4 weeks.

dont just keep it on hand, use it. if you wait for itchy nipples or a pie face thats a bad plan

DO NOT DO THAT! seriously man. I dont care if your young or whatever i want to help you... If you want to do a cycle then no one is going to stop you. but you realllllly shouldnt do an oral only cycle. dbol will shut down your natural hormone production. you NEED test as a base. If your scared of needles then dont do gear. OR get over it and pin some test. Here's a great first cycle:

week 1-12: test C or E 500mg
week 1-4: dbol 25mg ED
week 13: OFF
week 14-18: PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

I used .5 mg of adex ED throughout the cycle to keep gyno away.

This is exactly what i did for my first cycle and i gained 22 solid lbs!! If your gonna do it, do it right. good luck man.

Definitely don't do an oral only cycle especially at your age. Besides the fact you will lose most of your gains you will also jack up your body.

you weigh a 154 pounds you need groceries NOT steroids.
more importantly you lied about your research or you would have known people wouldnt agree with your cycle and then argue that it works so why did you waste our time if your not gonna take the advise.

Your only 18! Just stick to training hard, eating right, junior college and banging young chicks. That's all you should be concerned with right now. Leave AAS use to your mid-late 20's...

Back