18 inch arms but still look anorexic

Talk to 3j he could help ya out better than fst-7 can also if u wear baggy clothes u look smaller. Im 6'3 and have 18in arms, u gotta learn to live with your hieght and long arms. U think about too much if u have to make a post about this, jus do your thing fk what others think.

You have some nice proportions (no homo) and you're pretty big too, just need to lower the bf & water weight...

l agree dude. You don't look fat or skinny. It seems like a combo of your height and body dismorphia. But like everyone said, if you harden up a bit it will make a difference and I would hit arms like you've been told too. I run the dumbell rack until failure for bi's too and I love it! Great pump. But I don't start at 90lbs like Kingtolo! Lol!

Your not fat.. you got lean bulk which isnt bad.. i would bulk all winter than once the late winter/spring hits shred.. u will get closer to ur goals with ur arms

Let's all be frank and direct.... Look at my body.... am I really that fat as people point out? I would hate to be classified as SKINNY-FAT. Half the people in the gym call me skinny and the other half call me fat....do I really look so crap???????

View attachment 546731

Arms too skinny, as well ad shoulders too narrow and fat head to go with it. Jk, looks like you need to work on your brachs under your bicep, it will make your bicep pop more on the side

Last edited:
Bro worry less about biceps and more about important things like back and legs. Trust me once your back fills out your arms and chest will be HUGE.

Also if you workout triceps more then your arms WILL be bigger. Triceps are a much larger muscle than biceps.

Yes i agree with josh.. what you would like to.do is go for.overall mass.. like ur back will.increase bmi.. ur legs are important.. if ur legs dont grow.ur body will refuse to put more mass on the upper part due to ur legs not being able to.compensate.. work on ur tris.. i.know what ur thinking its easy for me to say that.. well hey it takes time man.. dont let it stress u out.. focus on different training programs til you find one that works

Also change bicep tricep routine each week. If u do the same workouts evey time u do those groups ur body becomes acustomed to it

<---hmmm i dont.. know much about arms.. as u can tell in my avatar.. 22 inch.. i curl 90lb dumbbells for reps of 8 each.. but anyhow everybody has body parts that easly grow than others.. i must say.. ur arms look terrible and need work on them. On gear i went 4 st8 weeks working out my arms everyday along with other body parts with just sunday rest.. took a 4 week rest and did arms 2x a week n normal work outs than went another4 weeks flat everyday.. the thing is now i do arms 3x a week.. always go heavy with some things light with other so i can get full reps.. like ill curl the 40 lb dummbells for reps of 50 on each arm.. than right after jump to the 90@ for 8 reps.. then jump to the50 lb for 20 reps.. and than jump to.the 80s for 6.. than 60s for 15.. and the 75 for 6.. thats wont tecnique i utilize.. another is i work he whole rack from 90lb dumbbells to the 15lbs non stop no rest.. reach weight group i do.till failure.. and obviously i accompany each workout with other bicep training methods and numerous tricep concepts and techniques i personally designed for myself

Full body workouts 5 days a week? That actually worked for you?

<---hmmm i dont.. know much about arms.. as u can tell in my avatar.. 22 inch.. i curl 90lb dumbbells for reps of 8 each.. but anyhow everybody has body parts that easly grow than others.. i must say.. ur arms look terrible and need work on them. On gear i went 4 st8 weeks working out my arms everyday along with other body parts with just sunday rest.. took a 4 week rest and did arms 2x a week n normal work outs than went another4 weeks flat everyday.. the thing is now i do arms 3x a week.. always go heavy with some things light with other so i can get full reps.. like ill curl the 40 lb dummbells for reps of 50 on each arm.. than right after jump to the 90@ for 8 reps.. then jump to the50 lb for 20 reps.. and than jump to.the 80s for 6.. than 60s for 15.. and the 75 for 6.. thats wont tecnique i utilize.. another is i work he whole rack from 90lb dumbbells to the 15lbs non stop no rest.. reach weight group i do.till failure.. and obviously i accompany each workout with other bicep training methods and numerous tricep concepts and techniques i personally designed for myself

hey tolo... no one cares

Back