18 week PSL EP Line cycle review and pics

That's the spirit, what's your cycle gonna look like? I'm thinking of something like this
Weeks 1-12 test e 250mg/week
Weeks 1-12 tren a 75ed or 150 eod
Have prami on hand but have no idea how to dose it might get caber instead
Don't feel like running an Oral this cycle, give my liver a break

That looks like a pretty solid cycle bro. Fucking love tren! I'm using .5mg of caber every Monday and Saturday and it's working really well for me. Yeah I would definitely drop the orals too seeing as tren takes its own toll on the liver I itself

That's the spirit, what's your cycle gonna look like? I'm thinking of something like this
Weeks 1-12 test e 250mg/week
Weeks 1-12 tren a 75ed or 150 eod
Have prami on hand but have no idea how to dose it might get caber instead
Don't feel like running an Oral this cycle, give my liver a break

Damn it did you read my mind? Lol I was planning almost exactly the same cycle. 250 test E with 150 3X a week.

That looks like a pretty solid cycle bro. Fucking love tren! I'm using .5mg of caber every Monday and Saturday and it's working really well for me. Yeah I would definitely drop the orals too seeing as tren takes its own toll on the liver I itself
Caber is too hard to find nowadays! :( ill have to go with Prami for the first go around.

I would definitely run it eod minimum with Ed preferred to keep your levels as stable as possible to minimize sides. And I got you dude.

Back