18 week PSL EP Line cycle review and pics

getfitgabe

First off, hello everyone, Merry Christmas, ok so my 18 week cycle was as follows(I know I'm probably gonna get bashed for this many orals but I do have a tough liver and I don't drink that much)

Weeks 1-18 Sustanon 750mg per week, injections on Mon Wed Fri
Weeks 1-4 70mg Dbol
Weeks 6-12 70mg of Var
Weeks 12-18 80mg of Tbol

Before cycle I weighed 228 at 12-13% bf, I'm 6'2"
Here's some before pics for you
View attachment 555558
View attachment 555559

And here's my after pics, Weight 248 13-14%bf
View attachment 555560
View attachment 555561
View attachment 555562

As you can see a big transformation, my diet was pretty strict a for the most part, cardio was at a minimum, I was trying to bulk, I am definitely gonna order from PSL again, There TA was amazing, fast as shit, pricing is uncomparable to anyone else, packaging is awesome didn't have any problems with customs, I'm in the army stationed in Germany right now, I wasn't able to get bloods, my job would flag me if they saw my test levels, I had a gyno flare up on their dbol so I used letro protocol to handle that, I used purchase peptides, the stuff worked but I will never run letro again, made me feel like shit, no sex drive, felt blank, I was good for awhile, half way through tbol I got another flare up so I'm using the Nolvadex protocol now until pct, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, just sharing my experience:)

before pics arent loading, so i cant really see the progress. in the after pics id guess your body fat is higher than 13%. what is the ultimate goal?

View attachment 555563

View attachment 555564
Hopefully these loaded this time, my goal is to maintain my weight right now, 245 until march, and then run another bulk cycle but I'm gonna run test and tren and bulk off of that, my ultimate goal is to get to 275, then cut to 250 at 8% bf, what would you say I'm at now? Like 15?

Great improvement. My guess would be that you went from about 20% to closer to 15% plus the muscle gains. I think you'd look great after a recomp and getting closer to 10%.

Like the progress. I'm a fan of the EP line myself. Only pinning 600mgs Test Prop, but I love it.

Fantastic results bro! Keep up the good work! Looks like we will both be running Tren at around the same time! Can't wait!

Awesome results! I'm actually looking for two testers to run some ep products and log it here on ology.Pm me for details.Must have 200+ post

That's the spirit, what's your cycle gonna look like? I'm thinking of something like this
Weeks 1-12 test e 250mg/week
Weeks 1-12 tren a 75ed or 150 eod
Have prami on hand but have no idea how to dose it might get caber instead
Don't feel like running an Oral this cycle, give my liver a break

Back