18 weeks, too long for first ?

BigPal

Hey guys, 1st cycle here. 3 shots in. 500mg Test E a week.

Adex .5 EOD

I was planning on doing 12-16 weeks for my first cycle. Im going on a vacation from 6-3 to 6-9 and wondering if I extend it 18 weeks I wont have to start post cycle therapy (pct) til I get back form vacation.

The reason I wanna do this is so I dont have to travel with Clomid/ Nolva.

Or should I not worry about traveling with Clomid and Nolva and put them in a Tylenol bottle? I will be flying....

Unless you have them with you where your gonna be seating, then I would worry, but other wise put it in your suitcase where they wont really check for something like that. I never ran test, but from my knowlegde, a lot of people say 500mg a week for 12-16 weeks as you mentioned before.:shoot3:

In my opinion Longer cycles make more sense. They work best in my opinion to keep gains. I don't see why 18 weeks would be any different than 12 or even 15. This is only my opinion and this is your first cycle.

I agree, I like the longer cycles. Most people's first cycles are only 12, but I don't see a giant difference. You'll be fine running the test out that long.

In my opinion Longer cycles make more sense. They work best in my opinion to keep gains. I don't see why 18 weeks would be any different than 12 or even 15. This is only my opinion and this is your first cycle.

I've noticed this too. Gains might stop after 10-12 weeks but running it longer seems to help maintain the gains after cessation. It's dependent on a lot of others factors but for a simple test cycle longer moderate doses seems to work better for me.

I've noticed this too. Gains might stop after 10-12 weeks but running it longer seems to help maintain the gains after cessation. It's dependent on a lot of others factors but for a simple test cycle longer moderate doses seems to work better for me.

Last Cycle I ran EQ 16 weeks test 24 weeks. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000/week for the duration and had amazing results. Also coming off has been great.

Ya bro you are absolutely fine running it that long. You would be amazed at what a lot of guys are actually running. The idea behind longer cycles is not to make huge gains but rather for your body to have more time to adjust to the extra weight that has been put off. Your body will always try to fight the extra weight in an effort to return to normal...everyone's body has a set point and the goal is to raise that. The battle with homeostasis can be won.

It's nice to see some bros on here have figured that out.

Ok good to know....i figured if 12-16 was fine whats another 2 weeks. Well looks like its gonna be a long one.....Ill keep you guys posted with my gains.

It will help your body adjust to the size, and will help in keeping gains... I prefer to run longer cycles for that reason..

Thanks for all the feedback. I have a friend who did a 10 month cycle and hes fine, LOL

I know thats probably a bit much, so 18 cant be too bad, LOL. We'll see !

Yeah, good choice on the 18 weeker. Although your 1st cycle should be a little shorter, it would mess up your pct, you would either have to run 10 or 18 if you did not want to bring pct on flight with you.

Another thing to mention is don't ever bring the shit with you. You are much better off putting the shit through the mail under a made up name. This is all serious stuff and even if you think clomid and nolva is child's play, think again. They will start asking questions and this isn't pot or booze we are dealing with here....

Now if only that CDNguy would read this thread he would better understand what I was trying to teach him...aw well

run it 18 weeks, do the post cycle therapy (pct) when u get back from ur vacation... this is a good, simple plan... stick to it, eat lots, get enough rest and train with intensity

Ya bro you are absolutely fine running it that long. You would be amazed at what a lot of guys are actually running. The idea behind longer cycles is not to make huge gains but rather for your body to have more time to adjust to the extra weight that has been put off. Your body will always try to fight the extra weight in an effort to return to normal...everyone's body has a set point and the goal is to raise that. The battle with homeostasis can be won.

It's nice to see some bros on here have figured that out.

For a NEWBIE, this OX guy seems to know a bit about what he is talking about.
If you're not having any crazy sides and it's just a TEST only cycle then I suggest 18 or 20 but no more!!!
I run all test only cycles (which I rather love running BTW) at 20 weeks low to normal dosage with great results!!!

Reactions: OX
For a NEWBIE, this OX guy seems to know a bit about what he is talking about.
If you're not having any crazy sides and it's just a TEST only cycle then I suggest 18 or 20 but no more!!!
I run all test only cycles (which I rather love running BTW) at 20 weeks low to normal dosage with great results!!!

Mann love the test only cycle also !!

Also OX isn't no noobie, think his been around the block in this game

Reactions: OX
Back