18 Years Old and on the Gas

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
Hi,

I'm 18 and I've been training like a monster for a whole year. I know quite a bit about bodybuilding in general and I have experienced a lot in my year of lifting weights. I'm currently taking sust 250 @ 350mg/week for 12 weeks and dbol at 40 mg/week for first 5 weeks.

I can bench 160 pounds for 10 reps, squat (half squat) 205 pounds for 6 reps and deadlift, oh, I don't do deadlifts.

Please give me advice,
Thanks

Sorry Friend but you will hear from a lot of Guys in here that its too early for you. And they are right, your natural high hormones is all what you need right now.
Sorry again if i damage your ambition but its our responsibility to tell you , there will be consequences if you will start using AAS to early.

Hi,

I'm 18 and I've been training like a monster for a whole year. I know quite a bit about bodybuilding in general and I have experienced a lot in my year of lifting weights. I'm currently taking sust 250 @ 350mg/week for 12 weeks and dbol at 40 mg/week for first 5 weeks.

I can bench 160 pounds for 10 reps, squat (half squat) 205 pounds for 6 reps and deadlift, oh, I don't do deadlifts.

Please give me advice,
Thanks

LOL!!! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!! I was about to start a shit storm before I saw who posted it lol.

Hi,

Please give me advice,
Thanks
Ohh you .... You got me good :), in fact i was all the time thinking that avatar picture cannot be yours !!.
Fucking low card diet !!!

LOL!!! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!! I was about to start a shit storm before I saw who posted it lol.

For real, I'm 18 and I want advice. I want to get huge and I already trained hardcore for an entire year. I pretty much know everything I need to know in order to get huge and keep my gains long term so I'm definitely ready.

For real, I'm 18 and I want advice. I want to get huge and I already trained hardcore for an entire year. I pretty much know everything I need to know in order to get huge and keep my gains long term so I'm definitely ready.

I think you'd be a good candidate for dat dere CELLTECH HARDCORE.

datdereadvertisement.jpg

Back