19 year old going on cycle, Need Advice

Well if your not making any gains your diet ISN'T on point..you need more calories if your not gaining. Simple enough
Ok thanks for the Info guys, I think i will hold off for awhile.

But at 6'0 175 i have quite alot of muscle and dont look small./

And im eating 3000-3500 Clean calories a day (sometimes add a weight gainer to make up for loss of calories) and havent been able to break the 175 barrier still. And for you telling me my diet and training schedule isnt on point, I beg to differ. I have better training program and diet then half the people that have been in my gym for years. But thasnks for the advice people

Ok thanks for the Info guys, I think i will hold off for awhile.

But at 6'0 175 i have quite alot of muscle and dont look small./

And im eating 3000-3500 Clean calories a day (sometimes add a weight gainer to make up for loss of calories) and havent been able to break the 175 barrier still. And for you telling me my diet and training schedule isnt on point, I beg to differ. I have better training program and diet then half the people that have been in my gym for years. But thasnks for the advice people

All I am saying is that the diet needs to be tuned. You could look bigger than you are, but the fact is you weigh 175lbs and are 6'0. I am not bashing you in any way so please don't take all this wrong. I just honestly know for a fact you would benefit with some diet help from 3J. I was a hard gainer for a period of my life. I thought I was doing my diet and training on point. It wasn't until someone turned me on to a new diet and a different way to lift. At that point, I just started to grow and develop unlike anything I have ever tried. Trust me, you can break the 175lb mark in no time. Trust me on that one. Good luck!!

1. DO not take deca at 19
2. You dont need to be doing a cycle right now anyway
3. Get a good diet going eat big grow big and run a natural test booster
4. Dont run a PH
5. You will think me later

is a natural test booster safe? I took test freak for a week but didnt really like it, I had a constant boner... Like everywhere lol

is a natural test booster safe? I took test freak for a week but didnt really like it, I had a constant boner... Like everywhere lol

And if you start injecting 1.5ml of Sust a week, thats going to be roughly 100x what you naturally have, even with a test booster. You think you have boner problems now...HAH! Seriously, I wish I had started training properly at 19 - I'd have surpassed my goals by now.

Get educated.

Hey all, Ive finally got my training schedule and Diet down to a science now and am thinking about going on a cycle. I know a lot of people will say "Dont do it." If you must say that please back it with STRONG evidence that might turn me away from it. But other then that I would just Appreciate advice.

I train 5 days a week and have been training for about 1 year now. My bodyweight has came from 140-175LBS and lots of noticable muscle. Cant seem to break the 175 barrier and would like to get more muscular and lean by using juice.

Is this a good starter cycle:

Sustenon 250- 0.5ml every 3 days - 10 weeks

Deca durabolin 300 - 0.5 ml every 3 days - 10 weeks

Nolvadex - 3 weeks after last shot 25MG a day for 4 weeks

Cycle off

My friend has recommended this cycle to me and will be helping me through it, He Is VERY knowledgeable about body-building and gear. Knowing that what do you guys think?

I dont run cycles, I've tried a cycle, but from what I see my friend, your buddy is not so "smart" of what he's advising you. I've learned so much here, and I really hope you do to.

My input is try dieting, i mean try dieting by eating "clean" every 2-3 hours. Look at my forums I wanted to start my other cycle so eager and yet I was suppose to do this cycle back in Oct and im here today so happy i did it without it and now im planning on changing my diet in increase LBM with the same diet( more carbs of course).

Also post cycle therapy (pct) is shit, you'll have limp dick after ur post cycle therapy (pct). Two you NIPPLES WILL BE lactating, yes you will have liquids come out due to not having caber.... another thing is that it will also cause another forum of gyno. Im refering to deca causing this. 3 no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), tsk tsk, have fun with gyno, not the one deca is responsible for.

tamox 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50
HCG blast at end or run it the entire time, running a 19nor can be hard to recover from. Not trying to be a dbag just trying to help, you remind me of myself when i came to this board. Listen to the guys. I'd suggest doing a ACTUAL BULK diet for 12 weeks and see where you go from there, train each body part 2x a week and make sure your calorie intake is over 3500 calories. Make sure your getting your sleep.

I cut 32lbs taking in daily 2500-3k calories depending on the day i woke up.

Unless your competing at teen nationals or atleast trying to, this shouldnt be an option. This is coming from someone who started at 18. I wasn't ready and neither are you.

Aaaahhhhaaaaa! No one points this fact out! Good point... Although, I know I'll get blasted for it! I know "what are the chances?" right? But, you never know, good thing pointing this fact out!

Back