1st Cycle advice plz

nlkuysdf

I am about to start my first cycle I am 26 years old (5 ft 10.5 in) I weight 182lbs.

Week 1 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 2 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 3 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 4 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 5 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 6 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 7 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

Week 8 (Test Enthanate500mg)(EQ400mg)

I was planning on taking (1ccE250 & 1ccEQ200mg) on monday and the same on Friday. I also plan on taking Liver Armor (CTD LABS) Daily.

3 weeks after cycle:

1st day I will take Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg

Following 10 days will take Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg

Any suggestions would GREATLY be appreciated thanks a lot guys.

Eat more..hoewever if u must...

test e only 500 x 12 weeks

pct chlomid 50 x 28 days..

ai on hand..

at the minimum a cycle like this needs to be ran test 13 weeks and eq 12 weeks...

also I would run the test at 600 and the eq at 500

and like teutonic said test only for first cycle

clomid is good at 50/50/50/50 and your nolva looks fine

have you considered hcg and what are your ancillaries?

damn 12 weeks seems like a long time. I'm planning on not drinking alcohol while im on cycle. why test alone for 1st cycle?

damn 12 weeks seems like a long time. I'm planning on not drinking alcohol while im on cycle. why test alone for 1st cycle?

test is the base for all cycles. You cannot run any aas without test as a base. So its good to find out the positive and negative effects that test has on you. This way you know whats causing it. If you ran test and eq and had a negative effect then how would you know where it came from and how to fix it??? Also knowing how test alone feels will help you separate the difference in ways the different compounds make you feel

test e is best at 12 weeks....and its ok to have a few drinks on cycle bro...just dont go overboard. You cant let gear run your life..next thing you know all the fun has past you bye

test is the base for all cycles. You cannot run any aas without test as a base. So its good to find out the positive and negative effects that test has on you. This way you know whats causing it. If you ran test and eq and had a negative effect then how would you know where it came from and how to fix it??? Also knowing how test alone feels will help you separate the difference in ways the different compounds make you feel

test e is best at 12 weeks....and its ok to have a few drinks on cycle bro...just dont go overboard. You cant let gear run your life..next thing you know all the fun has past you bye

Thanks a lot Cobra that makes a lot of sense. Do you think HCG is really necessary? how long until I could start new cycle after 12 week cycle?

Thanks a lot Cobra that makes a lot of sense. Do you think HCG is really necessary? how long until I could start new cycle after 12 week cycle?

I do believe its necessary. If not I wouldnt make sure I use it every cycle. It will help keep your gains and help you recover...two very important things in my book. And as far as recovery goes...that is all based on your body bro...make sure you get some blood work done before you start all this so you have baselines...so you know where normal is....then a few weeks after your post cycle therapy (pct) get your blood work done and that will tell you if you are recovered...you compare baselines to post post cycle therapy (pct) bloods to see if your levels are back up to normal. Blood work is the only way to tell if your recovered

I do believe its necessary. If not I wouldnt make sure I use it every cycle. It will help keep your gains and help you recover...two very important things in my book. And as far as recovery goes...that is all based on your body bro...make sure you get some blood work done before you start all this so you have baselines...so you know where normal is....then a few weeks after your post cycle therapy (pct) get your blood work done and that will tell you if you are recovered...you compare baselines to post post cycle therapy (pct) bloods to see if your levels are back up to normal. Blood work is the only way to tell if your recovered

Ok so how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Hcg do I need and how much would I need to take with on a etest250 12 week only cycle?

Ok so how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Hcg do I need and how much would I need to take with on a etest250 12 week only cycle?

I would go with aromasin....Im not sure how much you will need. You can start it at the beginning of your cycle or you can wait till you see signs of gyno...either way once you start you need to run it through the end of pct....dosage starts at 12.5mg/ed

as far as hcg....you can start that at 250iu mon and thurs....and if you still notice nut shrinkage then up it to 500iu mon and thurs....then starting the last day after inject run hcg at 500iu/ed for 10 days...4 days later start pct

I would go with aromasin....Im not sure how much you will need. You can start it at the beginning of your cycle or you can wait till you see signs of gyno...either way once you start you need to run it through the end of pct....dosage starts at 12.5mg/ed

as far as hcg....you can start that at 250iu mon and thurs....and if you still notice nut shrinkage then up it to 500iu mon and thurs....then starting the last day after inject run hcg at 500iu/ed for 10 days...4 days later start pct

So whats the difference between Aromasin and Clomid? I'm guessing aromasin you can take though cycle and Clomid is for pct only? Will my balls not go back to normal if I don't take HCG? I have 2 10mL vials of E250 so that will only last me 10 weeks at 500mg a week you think thats good enough for 1st cycle? Again I appreciate all the information and help.

So whats the difference between Aromasin and Clomid? I'm guessing aromasin you can take though cycle and Clomid is for pct only? Will my balls not go back to normal if I don't take HCG? I have 2 10mL vials of E250 so that will only last me 10 weeks at 500mg a week you think thats good enough for 1st cycle? Again I appreciate all the information and help.

Aromasin is an anti estrogen and clomid is a serm. Completely two different things...
Clomid is pct only. As far as ur balls go...ya they will come back....but the size of ur nuts is nothing but a secondary positive with hcg....hcgs primary purpose is to keep your testicles from stopping production of natty test. Shutting down natural produced hormones is a bad thing.

And ya 10 weeks will b fine

Aromasin is an anti estrogen and clomid is a serm. Completely two different things...
Clomid is post cycle therapy (pct) only. As far as ur balls go...ya they will come back....but the size of ur nuts is nothing but a secondary positive with hcg....hcgs primary purpose is to keep your testicles from stopping production of natty test. Shutting down natural produced hormones is a bad thing.

And ya 10 weeks will b fine

Thanks a lot cobra I know this is late, but I still haven't started my cycle because I haven't been able to get aromasin.
Can I run nolva through my cycle instead of aromasin?

Thanks a lot cobra I know this is late, but I still haven't started my cycle because I haven't been able to get aromasin.
Can I run nolva through my cycle instead of aromasin?

Why can't u get enough Aromasin? Nolva is not an anti e...its a serm...it does a very poor job with estrogen

Thanks boys I appreciate all the info. Ok so I was able to get some arimidex at $2.00 a pill @2mg. How much of that will I need? Will it work just as effective as aromasin?

Thanks boys I appreciate all the info. Ok so I was able to get some arimidex at $2.00 a pill @2mg. How much of that will I need? Will it work just as effective as aromasin?

Aromasin is the way to go but arimidex is fine. You can use it at .5mg eod

Back