1st cycle advice

joshyj

hi, im about to start my first cycle.

i have gone with test prop 150mg/1ml &
winstrol 75mg/1ml

i am around 85 kilo's and a soild build ,

i was just after some advice as a first time user and just some facts about how much i should be having for my first pin of both test prop and winstrol .

and how much i should be using after and how many tims a week .

i have done some reading but alot of places have diffrent information and its hard to get a clear idea. any feed back woiuld be greatly appreciated .

thanks JJ.:spin:

hi, im about to start my first cycle.

i have gone with test prop 150mg/1ml &
winstrol 75mg/1ml

i am around 85 kilo's and a soild build ,

i was just after some advice as a first time user and just some facts about how much i should be having for my first pin of both test prop and winstrol .

and how much i should be using after and how many tims a week .

i have done some reading but alot of places have diffrent information and its hard to get a clear idea. any feed back woiuld be greatly appreciated .

thanks JJ.:spin:

drop the winstrol for the first cycle just use test. and inject twice a week like mon/thurs. and inject 400mgs/wk. i hope this helped!

thanks mate , appreciate the feedback ,

if ive got the test thats 150mg/1ml how much would it be if i split that into two injections a week and how long should i do the cycle for?

another question is what would the be supplments be to use while on test .

thanks again!:spin:

Josh, do NOT listen to 4everbulking. He obviously does not know anything about different esters and how to use them.

You can shoot the Winstrol (winny) and test prop together, shoot 100mg test and 50mg Winstrol (winny) EVERY OTHER DAY. They will be out of your body quickly, so you need to be shooting EOD at the latest.

Get some Arimidex and Nolvadex for gyno/bloating issues.

drop the winstrol for the first cycle just use test. and inject twice a week like mon/thurs. and inject 400mgs/wk. i hope this helped!

:thumbsdow

Please don't give out information if you know nothing of which you speak of.

This post could potentially harm this guy as he is shooting PROP. Not Cyp or E. He needs to get correct information and you could be hurting him.

Josh, do NOT listen to 4everbulking. He obviously does not know anything about different esters and how to use them.

You can shoot the Winstrol (winny) and test prop together, shoot 100mg test and 50mg Winstrol (winny) EVERY OTHER DAY. They will be out of your body quickly, so you need to be shooting EOD at the latest.

Get some Arimidex and Nolvadex for gyno/bloating issues.

SPEAR. i greatly appreciate your information im not to sure about the meaning of "EOD" so with the prop what dosage and how many times a week ?

also the same question with the winny.

how long should my cycle go on for ?

thanks you again muchg appreacited! :spin:

SPEAR. i greatly appreciate your information im not to sure about the meaning of "EOD" so with the prop what dosage and how many times a week ?

also the same question with the winny.

how long should my cycle go on for ?

thanks you again muchg appreacited! :spin:

I think you should run your cycle for 8 weeks.

Shooting the 100mg test prop, and 50mg Winstrol (winny) every other day. It's a lot of shots, but you will get good rewards.

Is your goal to drop some bodyfat, and put on just lean muscle?

Need to make sure your diet is clean, and getting a high amount of protein in every day.

EOD means every other day!!!!

Thanks Pikiki!

I think you should run your cycle for 8 weeks.

Shooting the 100mg test prop, and 50mg Winstrol (winny) every other day. It's a lot of shots, but you will get good rewards.

Is your goal to drop some bodyfat, and put on just lean muscle?

Need to make sure your diet is clean, and getting a high amount of protein in every day.

thanks mate. so 50mg of win every day ? and 100mg of prop?

i was hoping just to inject only 2wice a week with both ..

as it is first time and yes your correct i am lookoing to drop body fat and gain lean muscle .

JJ:spin:

cheers

You need to inject the 100 mg of prop and 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) together every other day.. Not prop, Winstrol (winny), prop, winny.. So, if you shoot on monday you shoot Winstrol (winny) and prop then wednesday the samething and then friday and so on..

I know this is a really old thread but it's talking about what I need to know. I'm gonna be using the same stuff but I'm not looking to gain much if at all when it comes to mass. Can I take 75mg test prop EOD just to get the counter effects of Winstrol (winny)? I damn sure hope this old ass thread gets a response lol

What do you mean the counter effects of Winstrol (winny)? What you EAT determines how much mass you put on, not the compounds themselves....

Wow.. hell of a first thread to dive into as my first post back.. wtf man..who is it that is telling you what to do? I can accept prop as a first cycle, should be E tho.. But i love prop..so whatever..but Winstrol (winny)? Come on dude..are u going on.stage? You ever felt how bad Winstrol (winny) hurts? Youre going to.. Winstrol should only be taken by competing bodybuilders.. My advice is dont do it..but hey what do i know..so i will show you what a proper first cycle should look like..
Test Enanthate 500mg a week for 12 weeks.
Pin once Mon morning and once Thurs evening
After your last pin wait 14 days and start PCT

Post Cycle Therapy of Clomid and Nolvadex (optional)
Take clomid for 4 weeks. 50mg every day.
If you choos nolvadex as well..4 weeks. 40mg a day weeks 1 & 2.. 20mg a day wks 3 & 4
Thats what a proper first cycle should look like.... Anyone who tells you to take injectable winstrol on your first cycle obviously doesnt know any better.. you should be researching and knowing what youre doing before you are standing there with hundreds of dollars you spent and then just hope it goes well.. I hope you really take what these guys say here and try to make smarter decisions..these guys wont steer you wrong..we might not be the nicest bunch all the time..but most of us just dont wnna see people make the sme mistakes we did...this is coming from personal experience..do not do the winny..

and then then there i go puttin ny foot in my mouth..posting from my phone so i missed the date..insert foot..but yeah..screw Winstrol (winny) =).. if you train right eat right sleep right you can do all youll ever want to do to your body on just test.

Thanks very much fellas, I'm interested in the Winstrol (winny) for 2 reasons:1) I got it free 2) I'm going to a tropical wedding in about twelve weeks where my EX fiance will also be. When we split she was a big enoughsome of our friends that she wasn't happy with the way I looked( particularly definition). I have been training for awhile and am not looking to add to my mass necessarily that's why I wanna use this Winstrol (winny) and I have done some research so I've come to know I need a test base but want it just to keep my Johnson and I hear it'll help with joint pain a bit. I plan on only 200mg/week of test prop (.5ml EOD) with 50 mg Winstrol (winny) ED. Arimidex in case of gyno and Clomid Nolva PCT so I will be using Winstrol (winny) kinda like pre-contest just to shred my self, yes I figure it'll be mostly water, before I go to Barbados. I'm gonna eat my ass off on the Winstrol (winny) too. Almost forgot.......I'll start taking milk thistle 1 week pre cycle of Winstrol (winny) then add Liv 52 to the pct.

Last edited:
So you dont want to gain mass but youre gonna eat like crazy? Take the prop to 400....mg a week and drop the winstroll .. it was free..so what..i could probaby get crack..or even heroin for free..does that mean its a good idea? Whatever u decide good luck.. but 200mg wk of prop isnt going to benefite you.

Last edited:
Back