1st cycle ever sustanon 250mg wk

sajor

This will be my 1st cycle ever, im planing on taking sustanon 250mg a wk for 12wks , i also have nova for PCT, I been lifting for close to 4yrs now, all compund lifts , I know how to gain/loose weight , count my calories n macros , weigh everything lol, my current stats are 39yrs 5'6 137lb %12bf , i just got off a very long cut (9 months) , was at 175lb , anyone here started using steroids at this low weight, what gains can i expect to see after 12wks of lifting hard and eating right.

has anyone got big using steroids on lifting only 3x wk, i been following this program "all pros beginner program" , it consist of working out 3x per wk, all compound lifts (squats/bpress/rows/ovhp/dead lifts) , you start at 2 sets of 8 reps at the end of 5wks if you can lift 2 sets of 12 reps you add %10 more weight , wash rinse repeat. Ill be eating close to 500c above my TEE, i will be slow bulking.

250mg per week is basically a TRT dosage. Not a cycle. Why shut down your HPTA and natural testosterone production to just rub a replacement dosage? Where is the reward for the risk you are taking?

You are also pretty small. You should be able to put 15-20 pounds on easily lifting Natty with a good diet for bulking. I would encourage you to hold off on using steroids until you put a little more size on.

I didn't see you mention an AI, blood work or hCG. Why not? Have you read the sticky threads yet?

your 39 and you want to do a TRT dose of testosterone. heck go to a trt clinic and get blood work done, you may need it any how and you can get it prescribed.

you should get base line bloods done before starting a cycle anyhow

I did do a complete blood work pannel less than 2wks ago, to my surprise my test level is at 590 , according to my Dr that number is about average for a man my age.

I also have nova on hand for my pct.

I did try the natty route for close to 4yrs id say I wad patient enough, I will be bulking on my cycle , the main reason I want to take test is to lift heavier and with a proper diet gain some quality mass, I do believe 250mg a wk is plenty for a person my size, if I was bigger maybe not.

At my age I want to gain as much quality mass as I can before i get to an age were muscle gain will be harder to obtain, im thinking 4 cycles (not one after another of course) then just try to mantain my gains.

250mg isn't enough or worth it; even if it's pharm grade and you don't have pharm grade. Meaning it's made by a ugl and most likely under dosed, so now you might even be inj far less then you believe.

Which again is too low to begin with. Your going to shut yourself down to have slightly higher levels then you do now.
Your not gonna put on less quality muscle by increasing your dose; that will be dictated by your diet and estrogen management.

250mg/wk will probably get you to around 1500ng/dl. So just a little higher than the normal range. Guys typically run 500mg/wk on their first cycle.

Do you understand that when you take exogenous testosterone that your endogenous testosterone production will stop? This is referred to as shutting down your HPTA. Shutting down the HPTA is a risky endeavor. Sometimes it doesn't want to turn back on when your cycle is done even with PCT. So if you are going to take the risk, you may as well get the reward from a cycle.

But again, if you don't know how to eat a diet that puts mass on you, running AAS isn't going to help. And you need to learn about hCG and AIs.

I did do a complete blood work pannel less than 2wks ago, to my surprise my test level is at 590 , according to my Dr that number is about average for a man my age.

I also have nova on hand for my pct.

I did try the natty route for close to 4yrs id say I wad patient enough, I will be bulking on my cycle , the main reason I want to take test is to lift heavier and with a proper diet gain some quality mass, I do believe 250mg a wk is plenty for a person my size, if I was bigger maybe not.

At my age I want to gain as much quality mass as I can before i get to an age were muscle gain will be harder to obtain, im thinking 4 cycles (not one after another of course) then just try to mantain my gains.

How much test dosage you take is more about the size of your balls then it is your physical body size..
Here's what I mean. -- Dismiss your smaller body size for a min.
Your naturally at 590 level of test .. Your gonna do a cycle of test and turn that number to 0 and replace it with 250 mg a week of exogenous test which then put you at maybe 1200 level of test.

So all your doing is doubling your testosterone levels .. That is very very small,, results will be minimal compared to the risks.. You need to be much much higher .
To put it in perspective my natural test level is 167 .. My last cycle got me to 4000 ngdl.. I increased my testosterone levels by 24 times the amount it was .. Increasing it 2 times would not of helped me put on 25 pounds of muscle..

So again, your dosage is way too low for you.. And it doesn't matter your body size

I would rec teste or cyp over sust for a buch of reasons. the multiple esters of test doesnt make it better, actually makes it more complicated and its still the same compound. if you didnt get the sust yet then get teste. and im telling you liek the rest, do 400-600mg ew or dont bother... srsly.. your putting yourself through hormonal roller coaster for nothing at HRT dosages...
and learn about AI's... nolva is NOT an AI.. its a SERM... doesnt lower estrogen in the body... only block some actions n breast, while the rest of the body get hit with building estrogen still...
HCG is not a must, but i do rec it the last few weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT at 500iu 2x a week.

also for PCT i rec clomid and nolva combo.

My sustanon and nolvadex arrived , what do you guys suggest as a good AI, i heard good things about arimidex, after reading info online, arimedex should be in hand just incase you develop symptoms of estrogen , it is not necessary to take while on cycle if no symptoms appear.

Im going to put my cycle on hold till i gain a bit more weight naturally, im guessing at most 2 months from now, started bulking on march 2015. When i do start my cycle i will run 250mg of sustanon 2x per wk for 10wks , I will workout 3x per wk (Mon/wed/fri), what days do you recomend i pin and why, I will use nolvadex as PCT and have arimidex on hand just incase. Any tips . Thx

My sustanon and nolvadex arrived , what do you guys suggest as a good AI, i heard good things about arimidex, after reading info online, arimedex should be in hand just incase you develop symptoms of estrogen , it is not necessary to take while on cycle if no symptoms appear.

Im going to put my cycle on hold till i gain a bit more weight naturally, im guessing at most 2 months from now, started bulking on march 2015. When i do start my cycle i will run 250mg of sustanon 2x per wk for 10wks , I will workout 3x per wk (Mon/wed/fri), what days do you recomend i pin and why, I will use nolvadex as PCT and have arimidex on hand just incase. Any tips . Thx

Bud you better get your ass in the gym more than 3x a week. You need to run the adex from the start man. Start with .25 eod or e3d and get bloods done 4 weeks in to check your e2 level. I think nolva and clomid is better than just nolva, but you can still recover with just nolva but I don't know why you would not just get both since it is dirt cheap anyways. Pin that shit eod to keep blood levels stable. Sust consists of various esters of test mixed together. I am not a fan of these mixes but you will do ok. Run that adex from the start like I said, trust me.

Bud you better get your ass in the gym more than 3x a week. You need to run the adex from the start man. Start with .25 eod or e3d and get bloods done 4 weeks in to check your e2 level. I think nolva and clomid is better than just nolva, but you can still recover with just nolva but I don't know why you would not just get both since it is dirt cheap anyways. Pin that shit eod to keep blood levels stable. Sust consists of various esters of test mixed together. I am not a fan of these mixes but you will do ok. Run that adex from the start like I said, trust me.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

250mg of Pharma Test is enough to grow on, I did this for my first cycle/dialing in TRT for 12 weeks and then came off and it gets me to 1800ng/dl at the trough and I came from low 300ng/dl so it was substantial. Results probably wouldn't have been that good for a guy who had 1000ng/dl.

But, I would go with 500mg for the reasons mentioned by the other lads.

Alternatively, 250mg Test+Deca or EQ, but this is your first cycle so stick with test and save that stack for future cycles.

I cruise on 250mg Test per week and like said it puts me at over supraphysiological levels, but not drastically, split twice a week to keep it all steady I sit at around ~1800ng/dl. Enough for me to still progress whilst cruising, but for a cycle and being shutdown 500mg is the best option.

250mg of Pharma Test is enough to grow on, I did this for my first cycle/dialing in TRT for 12 weeks and then came off and it gets me to 1800ng/dl at the trough and I came from low 300ng/dl so it was substantial. Results probably wouldn't have been that good for a guy who had 1000ng/dl.

But, I would go with 500mg for the reasons mentioned by the other lads.

Alternatively, 250mg Test+Deca or EQ, but this is your first cycle so stick with test and save that stack for future cycles.

I cruise on 250mg Test per week and like said it puts me at over supraphysiological levels, but not drastically, split twice a week to keep it all steady I sit at around ~1800ng/dl. Enough for me to still progress whilst cruising, but for a cycle and being shutdown 500mg is the best option.

I wouldn't get that high on 250mg/week. I am taking 100mg twice weekly for TRT now and it only gets me up to 1000ng/dl. So if we assume linear math, 250mg would put me around 1250ng/dl.

Like we always say, everyone is different.

I wouldn't get that high on 250mg/week. I am taking 100mg twice weekly for TRT now and it only gets me up to 1000ng/dl. So if we assume linear math, 250mg would put me around 1250ng/dl.

Like we always say, everyone is different.

This is was pharma grade and am running UGl (trusted) and will confirm via blood tests that 250mg has me there. But yes true, when it comes to AAS variances will be individual in a lot of cases. You will find mixed reviews on 250mg of Test being enough, some say it did wonders for a first (with some saying they wish they went for 500mg still) and some guys will say it did not a lot compared to natural and were probably the guys that had solid test levels and 250mg of test pretty much only replaced those levels for them.

Short answer, to be on the safe side just run 500mg per week, unless you are trying to get a taste for TRT/cruising (this is how I would rec. someone to start blasting and cruising, using 250mg and starting off at a cruise and dialing it in) and then blasting.

Why has no one else pointed out that this dude's training volume is very low for someone who will be using gear. 3 days a week is not enough. Even a natural can handle 4 days with ease.

Why has no one else pointed out that this dude's training volume is very low for someone who will be using gear. 3 days a week is not enough. Even a natural can handle 4 days with ease.

Funny thing is I was only training 3-4 times a week on my first cycle at the time and diet had room for improvement still. I agree though, increasing everything including training volume and diet is going to yeild better results even naturally.

Then again, many people have success training 3 times a week as I myself have at times provided they are eating right. But I feel it is wasted potential for AAS as the whole point is it allows you to maximise the gains. But then again differnt people, different goals etc etc

Most cases 3x a week isn't enough after a while but it most certainly is a good way for begginers to get into this sport and build a good foundation, that I can vouch for.

Back