1st cycle going too well!!!

Krav13

So 4 weeks of aml's t300, and this sh*t is crazy.
Everything's going up fast, and size is increasing exponentially to the point people are going, damn your getting bi, wtf you doing? I reply nutrition!!
I'm almost afraid at this rate by the end of my cycle it would be kind of obvious I did a cycle. Well not really, I dgaf, I'm just super stoked on my progress, and want to see how far I can take myself (I know, with help), anyways...
I tear myself apart, and I recover like I did as a teenager. Crazy...
Love it.
Rant over.
-S

The T300 is by far the test blend i like best... Do you have pip from it? I dont have much, but some people find it pretty tough on pip
Good job though, looks like you are in for a nice ride!

I've been pinning in my quads. The first pin in each leg felt like a bad dead leg, I'd massage and heat pad it, use a foam roller, etc. once I did the second pin, nothing. No pip at all! The 3rd I kinda felt a bruise when I'd bend my leg all the way, but not bad at all. I kind of wanted more pip though, lol, I feel as if I'm not getting the full experiance! Like I said, I really take care of the muscle once I pin it, and I'm g2g!
Oh and Megatron your right, I almost feel as if I recover so fast I'm over working out. Like I can't stop. So I need to be more careful. I was pushing and pulling weights for 2 hours yesterday (everyday, 1-2.5hrs) and I didn't want to stop, but I know I was making my way to snap city by the end. I go to bed sore as hell, wake up a little stiff, but not how sore I should be.
Then I gorilla f**ked my girlfriend (and I mean bedside table knocked over, her looking like she was in a wind tunnel) and afterwards she was tripping at how fast I was putting on muscle and mass. And if each cycle I could smash weights and her like that, she's ok with me doing a cycle once in a while.
They say your first cycle is one not to forget, they were correct!

I keep hearing good things about that T300. I may have to use that on my next cycle. How much a week are you running?

1cc 2x week.
So essentially 300mg 2x week
They also have a 3 for 2 special on all test this week.

@megatron, she knows all about it, we both extensively looked into all of it. Plus if anything doesn't want to work, I have compounds for that until it does ;)

You would be surprised how naive people are about steroid use. Stick with the nutrition story and they will buy what you say. Nice job by the way, you must have all bases covered, training, gear and nutrition.

LP

Back