1st cycle help needed!!! Epi from SSN

Raychella1723

Hey guys!

Newbie here! I'm a 31 year old female 5'1 about 140pds. I'm a competitive PL and i'm looking to increase my strength over the next 6 months. I'm planning to start my first cycle of Epi next week and wanted to hear any advice before i start. i'm planning to take 10mg pre workout for 2 weeks to see how i do with it and then if all is good i'll bump it up to 10mg 2x a day morning and night for 4 weeks. I'm planning to take cycle armor with it. I don't plan on doing a PCT. Thoughts???

How long are you thinking of running it for?

Will you be getting blood work done? Ideally pre, mid and post cycle or anytime you run into complications.

I'm planning to run it for 6 weeks. I wasn't planning on getting blood work done. You think i should?? If so, what do you recommend??

OK. I was worried you were thinking of running it for 6 months. I am not super knowledgeable about prohormones so I can't really give you any recommendations. But if you want to talk about actual steroids that might be different.

I think blood work is always a good idea. Why not when it is so cheap, fast and easy. I would recommend the Hormone Panel for Females. If you click on the list below in my signature it will provide you with info on how to get private blood work for about $55. I highly recommend getting pre-cycle blood work. You only get one shot at swing what your health Natty Baseline levels are. Try to go when you are in the ovulation phase of your cycle.

Getting blood work on your cycle let's you see what effect it is having and see if there are any complications. Blood work after your cycle lets you see if you have recovered fully in comparison to your baseline.

I also recommend using NAC and Liv.52 on your cycle to help protect your liver.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to do a 6 week cycle and then depending on how i do, i'll run another cycle or 2 before my meet.

Back