1st cycle need info please

Ak4607

First is beligas 300mg of testosterone e from *****real? Next how should I take it from here I took 400mg 1st day and 350mg 5ddays later nipples a little sore just ordered also from them 300mg of deca to stack with. And Nolvadex 10mg and nipples are a little sore so I took 1 10mg pill of Nolvadex bc I don't know if these are real at all please are these things relatively normal. And how should I proceed. I don't want to do either test e or deka excessively. *****no sourcing allowed*****

Last edited by a moderator:
Do 600mg of deca and 4-500mg of test every week. That will bulk you up pretty good as long as your eating,training and sleeping right. I***8217;d run that for 15-16 weeks myself. The Deca takes a little bit to shine.

I cant say this enough, Artificial inhibitants are to prevent, not to cure high estrogen sides. you will always end up using more than if you used an Ai during your cycle. and this will throw off your blood levels and have you taking extra Ai's, and having to deal with the sides and discomforts therein.

I cant say this enough, Artificial inhibitants are to prevent, not to cure high estrogen sides. you will always end up using more than if you used an Ai during your cycle. and this will throw off your blood levels and have you taking extra Ai's, and having to deal with the sides and discomforts therein.

Good post

that and having to deal with emotional issues from high E2 levels. havig to watch oprah reruns, and soap operas. and the ocasional road rage that comes from turning a mohill into a mountain when grandma cuts you off on the road in her chevell.

Back