1st cycle opinion

mcchunter

im 34, been lifting for a while, i work in construction. i am currently cutting.
went from 235 to 197 and im 5'7".
im in decent shape
diet is low carbs right now and about 2200 calories
im looking to lean bulk.
i may cut down to 185 then start but im starting to get weaker due to diet.
diet will change as far as calories go but will keep the carbs low.

any way cycle:
test enth @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks
or
test prop @75mg eod for 8 weeks

bloat is a worry for me my blood pressure is 126/79
aifm on hand
i have nolva and clomid for pct

herbs=ryr
multi vit
vit c
trib
hawthorne berry
fish oil
flax
taurine

i have rogaine and nizoral shampoo

i do have anxiety which alot of people tell me that the test will actually help me with this.

xanax on hand
celexa @ 20 mgs/day

workout= 1 body part a week
m=back and bis
t=shoulders
thur=legs and calfs
sat= chest and tris w/ab work

tried to start a cycle last year but my dad died and wanted to hold off.

any suggestions would be great from any of the vets, mods, or experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users.

thanks in advance

mcchunter said:
im 34, been lifting for a while, i work in construction. i am currently cutting.
went from 235 to 197 and im 5'7".
im in decent shape
diet is low carbs right now and about 2200 calories
im looking to lean bulk.
i may cut down to 185 then start but im starting to get weaker due to diet.
diet will change as far as calories go but will keep the carbs low.

any way cycle:
test enth @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks
or
test prop @75mg eod for 8 weeks

bloat is a worry for me my blood pressure is 126/79
aifm on hand
i have nolva and clomid for pct

herbs=ryr
multi vit
vit c
trib
hawthorne berry
fish oil
flax
taurine

i have rogaine and nizoral shampoo

i do have anxiety which alot of people tell me that the test will actually help me with this.

xanax on hand
celexa @ 20 mgs/day

workout= 1 body part a week
m=back and bis
t=shoulders
thur=legs and calfs
sat= chest and tris w/ab work

tried to start a cycle last year but my dad died and wanted to hold off.

any suggestions would be great from any of the vets, mods, or experienced Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users.

thanks in advance

How is bloat an issue for a BP of 129/79 thats for the most part perfect

re

prehypertension is 130 right?
just wanna have all my eggs in the basket.

i am leaning towards test e

any other suggestions?

mcchunter said:
prehypertension is 130 right?
just wanna have all my eggs in the basket.

i am leaning towards test e

any other suggestions?

Yeah, that's what the medical community is saying these days. Levels above 120 mmHg (16 kPa) but below 140 mmHg (19 kPa) in systolic pressure, or above 80 (11 kPa) but below 95 mmHg (13 kPa) in diastolic pressure, are referred to as "prehypertensive" and often progress to frankly hypertensive levels. I think you are smart for thinking ahead and being cautious because if you are close to pre-hyper now, you can bet with a lot of bloat and water that you will be in the hypertension range.

The fact that blood levels do not build up as high, gynecomastia and water retention are lower with propionate than with enanthate. Sustanon would also be an option that aromatizes less then enanthate.

rebelbodybuilder said:
test e.... taking exactly what you are and about to start week 2... test e longer ester and imo better!

Better at what? His question was directed at bloat and water retention and comparing the two and which would give him less bloat and water retention.

when u start to get really big it is hard to keep your blood pressure "normal". I am 5'6 and over 220 lbs my normal BP is about 136/90 its gotten at bad 180 over 120. It is important to not let ur blood pressure stay high for a long period of time because this can strain your heart really bad. So when my bp starts to get high i watch my sodium intake and try to incorporate cardiovascular training into my routine. But for 120 over 80 you do not have any worries.

re

phil-have you ever tried aifm for bloat? i have it on hand
im only going to use it if i get bloated. 2-3 pumps per day
at what point would you get concerned about bp?
thanks for your help everyone

mcchunter said:
phil-have you ever tried aifm for bloat? i have it on hand
im only going to use it if i get bloated. 2-3 pumps per day
at what point would you get concerned about bp?
thanks for your help everyone

High BP for any length of time is damaging your heart. Listen to what the medical community states as high BP and not people on here. Where you are now is fine at 126/79. However, I'd get concerned if your numbers creep over 140/90 and then treat appropriately. I've heard about AIFM but never used it. I personally use Aromasin and I really only chose that over Arimidex because Aromasin is said to be easier on lipids.

capospo said:
The fact that blood levels do not build up as high, gynecomastia and water retention are lower with propionate than with enanthate. Sustanon would also be an option that aromatizes less then enanthate.

Huh.....what ??????

Blood levels don't build up as high with prop ????....where did you ever come up with that ???

Sustanon aromatizes less than enanthate.....again.....where did you ever come up with that ???

Both those statements make NO SENSE at all, and are in fact totally false.

StoneColdNTO said:
Huh.....what ??????

Blood levels don't build up as high with prop ????....where did you ever come up with that ???

Sustanon aromatizes less than enanthate.....again.....where did you ever come up with that ???

Both those statements make NO SENSE at all, and are in fact totally false.

If this is false, tell me why it's false and show me the proof it's false. I've gotten this information from a pharma, which I tend to believe is more credible sometimes than the opinions I get on here.

capospo said:
If this is false, tell me why it's false and show me the proof it's false. I've gotten this information from a pharma, which I tend to believe is more credible sometimes than the opinions I get on here.

Capo with all do respect buddy just cuzz hes a pharmasist don't mean he knows shit about ass and blood levels. Were a guy like stonecold or some other vet i would tend to listen to seeing that they have first hand use with ass and have had a first hand look at what bloodlevels are at when on ass. I don't think the pharmasist can speak the same except for something he maybe read from a book some were. JMO though..

rocko419 said:
Capo with all do respect buddy just cuzz hes a pharmasist don't mean he knows shit about ass and blood levels. Were a guy like stonecold or some other vet i would tend to listen to seeing that they have first hand use with ass and have had a first hand look at what bloodlevels are at when on ass. I don't think the pharmasist can speak the same except for something he maybe read from a book some were. JMO though..

No offense Rocko but you kiss up to whatever SC has to say. Just because someone on here says it, doesn't make it gospel. If he has science somewhere that disputes what I've read, then I'll believe it. A matter of fact, I didn't only get it from a pharma, I've read the same information everywhere so unless everyone is wrong, then I believe the majority is usually right. Again, everytime I post something, it seems people like to poke holes in it. I'm fine with that if you have evidence to support your cause. Otherwise, it's your opinion. Also, does SC and other Vets monitor their blood levels themself and monitor aromatization of steroids themself and do clinical trials on them? I don't think so. The bottom line is, if you want to say something is false, then prove it's false. I doubt that all of these place I'm reading and getting this information just make it up and not to mention, I've never read anywhere where there is information that contradicts what I've read. If there is, show it to me.

capospo said:
No offense Rocko but you kiss up to whatever SC has to say. Just because someone on here says it, doesn't make it gospel. If he has science somewhere that disputes what I've read, then I'll believe it. A matter of fact, I didn't only get it from a pharma, I've read the same information everywhere so unless everyone is wrong, then I believe the majority is usually right. Again, everytime I post something, it seems people like to poke holes in it. I'm fine with that if you have evidence to support your cause. Otherwise, it's your opinion. Also, does SC and other Vets monitor their blood levels themself and monitor aromatization of steroids themself and do clinical trials on them? I don't think so. The bottom line is, if you want to say something is false, then prove it's false. I doubt that all of these place I'm reading and getting this information just make it up and not to mention, I've never read anywhere where there is information that contradicts what I've read. If there is, show it to me.

Kissing up to SC? Now Cap come on buddy lets not forget SC gave me a 3 day suspention which i totaly dissagread with so he would be the last person I suck up to I'm just saying that I beleave what he or another vet would say before some just got out of pharm school pharmasist. Also do you beleave everthing you read? Also I read shit all the time that says 1 thing and then the guys who have first hand experence say another. So the question who to beleave? Me I beleave SC and the other guys that I have come to trust. NOT EVERONE either just a hand full of guys. Boy Cap I gotta say i'm hurt that you called me a suck up...I don't know if our friendship can ever be the same now...

capospo said:

Just think about it for half a minute.

You do know that propionate and enanthate are just different esters attached to the actual steroid. Now if you bothered to do any research beforehand, you'd know that it is a fact that there is slightly more testosterone in any given amount of test prop vs test enanthate. Now if you are taking 500 mg/week of either and injecting both ED, why would you think you blood hormone levels would be any lower with the prop ester?....doesn't make any sense.

Now you were talking about sides with prop vs enanthate.......did you know that you get less sides as your blood hormone levels stay more stable, or in other words you will get more sides as you get more fluctuation in blood levels. If a guys is injecting prop Ed or EOD....vs....enanthate once a week, which one do you think gives more stable blood hormone levels?

I hope this is starting to make sense to you.

As for your comment about Sustanon aromatizing less than enanthate, well that's just plain false and I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain this to you.

I just love guys who always come up with the old line..."prove it's false".....how about YOU prove you're correct and back up your bullshit statements with some facts.

You pulled the same shit with Trev in that thread about proviron, and honestly I'm getting a little tired of your attitude.

Where did you read test lowers anxiety levels? It seems to give me high anxiety.

Will you post the study?

StoneColdNTO said:
Just think about it for half a minute.

You do know that propionate and enanthate are just different esters attached to the actual steroid. Now if you bothered to do any research beforehand, you'd know that it is a fact that there is slightly more testosterone in any given amount of test prop vs test enanthate. Now if you are taking 500 mg/week of either and injecting both ED, why would you think you blood hormone levels would be any lower with the prop ester?....doesn't make any sense.

Now you were talking about sides with prop vs enanthate.......did you know that you get less sides as your blood hormone levels stay more stable, or in other words you will get more sides as you get more fluctuation in blood levels. If a guys is injecting prop Ed or EOD....vs....enanthate once a week, which one do you think gives more stable blood hormone levels?

I hope this is starting to make sense to you.

As for your comment about Sustanon aromatizing less than enanthate, well that's just plain false and I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain this to you.

I just love guys who always come up with the old line..."prove it's false".....how about YOU prove you're correct and back up your bullshit statements with some facts.

You pulled the same shit with Trev in that thread about proviron, and honestly I'm getting a little tired of your attitude.

thank you for putting people in there place... i can't stand people making outlandish statements

Back