1st cycle...oral only!

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
I am training a guy who has been training for quite a while, and he is ready for his 1st cycle. I told him I would start him on a test only cycle, but he doesnt want to take injectable. I am quite knowledgable about anabolics, but I am kinda stumped on what orals to have him take, considering its his 1st cycle. any advice?

Have you explained that most injectables are less harmful than orals? Some people do have a fear of needles and just a general problem with injecting, i would tell these people not use steroids, but we don't live in an ideal world so...

What Aboot said.

Anavar would probably be ideal for him. he wants to stay lean and gain some strength. Im leaning towards the var

Yeah agreed anavar made me realise just how incredible steroids can be...after 1 oral cycle he will be beating down your door for bigger and better cycles.

agreed I've used anavar by itself a kind of a bridge. It made my muscles get too tight even with some intense streching and by the time I stopped I would cramp up easily too. Just me though so I'm going to try TBOL as my next oral. But I deffinately liked anavar just not if you have to run around and sprint alot.

That being said, Winstrol (winny), t-bol, d-bol, or var. What are his goals?

I'm kind of in the same situation as that guy being trained...I'm 29, always natty training on/off for years but have been serious on for the last 3 years...progress has tapered off and I think it's finally time to join the dark side. So var is suitable for a first cycle oral? I'm about 5'10", 199 15% bf and would like to get down to about 8-9% and maintain there...w/o losing too much weight. Obviously, that means gaining a few lb's of muscle. Maybe a 300 of test e would be better? what would be physically safer??? side-wise I mean? oh yeah, I don't mind needles, I just can't do it myself. it's a little too "druggie" for me...forgive me I grew up in the Regan era...lol, I've never even tried weed. :insane2:

BiggerthanLavar said:
So var is suitable for a first cycle oral?

It is the oral steroid that I would recommend if a user was planning on running an oral only cycle.

BiggerthanLavar said:
Maybe a 300 of test e would be better?

More then likely you would be happier with the results of this cycle then anavar only in my opinion.

BiggerthanLavar said:
what would be physically safer??? side-wise I mean?

Either cycle should be relatively mild and any side effects that pop up manageable.

Vegas said:
It is the oral steroid that I would recommend if a user was planning on running an oral only cycle.

More then likely you would be happier with the results of this cycle then anavar only in my opinion.

Either cycle should be relatively mild and any side effects that pop up manageable.

Thanks for the help!

Back