1st Cycle - Test E 500mg

Anonyjim

Tomorrow ill be starting my first cycle. Finally was able to grab a hold of some Test!

Test E: 500mg for 10 Weeks (250mg Tues/Fri)
PCT: Two weeks after last pin: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Let you all know how it goes.
Anyone able to give me a rough idea when Ill feel the effects? or is it different for everyone?

I'd grab some clomid if you can to help boost test levels after cycle and keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case signs of gyno show up :) also test usually takes about 3-5 weeks to kick in

I'm starting week 5 tomorrow, and I haven't noticed any change yet except a higher sex drive. I've heard at least 6 weeks of a wait.

Tomorrow ill be starting my first cycle. Finally was able to grab a hold of some Test!

Test E: 500mg for 10 Weeks (250mg Tues/Fri)
PCT: Two weeks after last pin: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Let you all know how it goes.
Anyone able to give me a rough idea when Ill feel the effects? or is it different for everyone?
move it to 12-14 weeks long.
I don't notice anything for about 3-4 weeks.

I'd grab some clomid if you can to help boost test levels after cycle and keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case signs of gyno show up :) also test usually takes about 3-5 weeks to kick in

no need for climid if he has nolva its being used for same thing, ether or would work for pct.

Week 5 for undeniable changes, anything felt before that could be explained away in my mind. Go with Clomid as PCT.

If you really want to you can just bang the whole 500 in at once. Some people like to spilt it equally over a week. But I find the gains pretty much the same as people who spilt. Plus saves my legs from pin pains. But that's my opinion.

If you really want to you can just bang the whole 500 in at once. Some people like to spilt it equally over a week. But I find the gains pretty much the same as people who spilt. Plus saves my legs from pin pains. But that's my opinion.

u split pins so your blood levels stay more stable.. which equals less sides

Leg was sore and tender last night.. much better today but a little sore to touch.. thats normal for a first Test E injection? Im guessing yes.
Trained today Chest/Back/Traps. Cardio will start next week 3x a week.

Half way through week 5.. not really much gains, anything is most likely natural. Up 6kg.. water weight?
Been pinning in my right Quad, no pain anymore. Should this week onward be the start of my gains/etc?

6kg in 5 weeks is pretty high for natural lol. It's working, just remember it takes 3-8 weeks to really be all the way kicked in. Takes a while but gains will come

remember your diet is very importaNT you will notice more gains if you eat high protein!!

try switching up your injection sites. don't want to do same spot more than once a week.
glute injects are pretty easy once you learn how

Start 7th week tomorrow. Only side is slight acne on my back, nipples are a little sensitive but I think it's all in my head! Gains are slightly there but very curious weather it's all natural and the Test is fake... will find out this week I guess.

Got some Liquid Tamox so all is good when I come off.

Hopefully you got good gear bro, did you get blood work before to compare? Are you planning to get any blood work done? It would benefit you in the long run

End of 8th week soon, I think the gear is all good. Acne over my back and tiny little bit on my middle chest. Last two days nipples were itchy and today they are dry so I have started with 20mg of Tamox ED. What do you's use to draw this stuff? I have a dropper and it's shit..

Back