2.4 year blast and cruise cycle recovery, ages 18-20.5

Georgelast

Hello everybody,
Before i start yes i know 18 was too young to do steroids but we are beyond that now so please dont rail me on that i am looking for recovery advice at this point. I will start with giving my stats and the doses used as well as the side effects i have experienced and what my plan for the future is.

Height: 6'1
Weight:215
Body fat: 10%
Highest weight i ever got was 230 but that was water weight and probly 15% body fat
Strong as fuck

I started using steroids about 2 months after i turned 18. My first drug was test E. I did 250 a week in my glute for 4 weeks and then i went up to 500 a week for 8 weeks. At the 12 week mark i added tren ace at 50 mgs a day, but only did it for a week as it was just too powerful. Total blast was 13 weeks. I then came down to 250 a week of sustanon for the same amount of time 13 weeks. We are now 26 weeks into a roughly 140 week blast and cruise. At the 27 week mark i started a dianabol and sustanon blast. For 12 weeks i did 500mg of sustanon a week and the first 4 weeks i did 25 mgs a day of dianabol. Then i came back to 250 a week of sustanon a week for another 12 weeks. We are now around the 52 week mark out of 140. My next blast was the big one. I did a 16 week blast at 400 mgs of sustanon with a 4 week dianabol jumpstart at 25mgs a day and the last 4 weeks i did 50 mgs of tren ace everyday. Then i came back down to my 250 sustanon a week cruise for 16 weeks. Somewhere around 85 weeks out of 140. I basically repeated these exact cycles up until 140 weeks. Ive never used deca, winstrol, masteron or anything else other then the listed drugs, ive only used dianabil tren and different testosterone esters. I used aromasin and letrozole when needed in the normal application everyday/every other day depending on nipples. These are all the drugs i put into my body. 2 AIs and 3 different aas. I smoked a little weed but not a pothead or anything.

Side effects
Acne: i had moderate to sever acne the first week i started and throughout, nothing got rid of it and dermatologist couldnt help.

Emotions
I have been an emotional rollercoaster, angry, depressed, happy, everything

Gyno
I think i have bigger nipples because of the tren but i dont hsve any lumps or growth just a bigger areola

Testicles
This is the bad part. My balls basically arent there anymore and have almost retracted back inside of me. Small pebble or marble sized balls and very loose ballsac.

I am still cruising right now at 250 sustanon a week right now and i dont plan on blasting anytime soon. My plans for the future. I love bodybuulding and i would like to compete in the classic physique division. I have pretty good genetics in that even though i am tall , i have very dense and round muscle bellies and low attaching lats as well as a decent quad sweep. I have a small waist and can vacuum right now. I look pretty similar to sadik hadzovich honestly. I am considering doing some hcg and having a pretty big pct to maybe try to go natural for a few months. Let me know what you think about the possibilities of me recovering and the doses i need to take. Thanks

Welcome to Ology,

Tough audience but don t be deterred ! It s cuz we care cuz and we see this more than we like but...
This thread was like a bio of me. Both strong and fairly clueless as to pct at 20.

I ll let other s wade in but you need nolva/chlomid at x dose for y week s...and be advised a 100 percent recovery to natural suck s ass to being geared so...it s for the best. Do not let guy s at the gym f w you and jump back on for month s , 6 preferably ok ?
( dry ^^^your shirt s^^^^ twice...)

I ran steroids to gain definition and strength not weight. If you read the post correctly, I specifically said I want to compete in CLASSIC PHYSIQUE not bodybuilding, therefore my weight has nothing to do with my quite frankly mild steroid use. I dont want to weigh 250-260 pounds and win mr olympia, im looking for the calum von magor/ arnold look . You take steroids for increased fullness, muscularity, and shredz not just weight. Also the post is pertaining to my PCT and recovery and this did not help at all please refrain from being useless. As for the weight loss, everyone who knows a thing or two about steroids knows that you CAN keep the weight on after your cycle. thank you

Yes i do know doses and protocols for a PCT. I am well aware of what needs to be done, I was just curious about other peoples opinions on the matter. I have ran HCG for about a month after my second tren use but other then that no HCG. I have nolvadex and clomid on hand and I know what doses to use, just asking other people what they think. The definition of "cruise" is not coming off injectable steroids so it is oxymoron to say you are "crusing" and not be on steroids. Cruising is being on a low dose of testosterone and never truely coming back to "natural" production. Once again I am asking opinions of doses to take of HCG and clomid and nolvadex and other peoples opinions on how to approach this delicate situation.

Thank you for being kinder in your response, I suppose kindness shouldnt be expected from steroid users though. I am aware of doses and the drugs i need to take just want to see other more experienced steroid users opinions on my situation. I know and understand the typical protocols but getting a second or third opinion is helpful in pretty much any situation.

and yes, if you read the post, I ran 12.5/25 mg aromasin EOD and letrozole probly 2 or 3 times when my nipples got really itchy.

How can you call a 2.4 year run mild use? You never even backed down to a TRT dose, you were always 250 plus. Funny part is 250mg is nothing at that age, your own test was so high man, I get you said don't talk about my age BUT nothing's mild about your actions.

You need to cease fire on the test and start blasting some hCG for a few weeks then run an extended PCT followed by labs. Good chance you're a TRT candidate after this.

I'll let someone with more expierence in this area weigh in on the extended pct for your situation.

Thank you for being kinder in your response, I suppose kindness shouldnt be expected from steroid users though.

Of course theres alot of kindness here, I'm willing to bet that more than half of our 300k members get flowers for their girlfriends/wife at least once a week. :)

Yes i do know doses and protocols for a PCT. I am well aware of what needs to be done,
The definition of "cruise" is not coming off injectable steroids so it is oxymoron to say you are "crusing" and not be on steroids. Cruising is being on a low dose of testosterone and never truely coming back to "natural" production.

OP . from your posts, sounds like your already a know it all steroid user (at 22 years old), telling US what is what, you should be teaching us then i suppose and not asking questions

good luck then

You should lookup a guy named Thomas Maw on YouTube, he started gear around 18... he's 22 now I think... he tried to come off and couldn't, because his T crashed, but he's essentially on a cruise dose of 250mg Test E, still a solid mofo.

you should lookup a guy named thomas maw on youtube, he started gear around 18... He's 22 now i think... He tried to come off and couldn't, because his t crashed, but he's essentially on a cruise dose of 250mg test e, still a solid mofo.

trt.

I wanted to add if you know all about PCT protocols the why on earth did you stay on for 2.4 years? And honestly man you stayed on in your PRIME... your absolute prime. Your concerns for your age shouldn't be "did tren give me big nipples?" you should be eating big and training bigger, during 18-22 your total T is peaked and typically very high so blasting and cruising in that time frame did nothing but screw you.

Your responses are childish and you obviously did not educate yourself on AAS use at all, you probably listened to guys in the gym.

Biggest example to point out - your original post asks for input on how to recover, essentially this boils down to an hCG blast and a PCT after, your subsequent post boldly states "I know all about PCT protocols" .... so why are you here? If you have all the answers go save yourself, otherwise I will see you in the TRT section before long.

I wanted to add if you know all about PCT protocols the why on earth did you stay on for 2.4 years? And honestly man you stayed on in your PRIME... your absolute prime. Your concerns for your age shouldn't be "did tren give me big nipples?" you should be eating big and training bigger, during 18-22 your total T is peaked and typically very high so blasting and cruising in that time frame did nothing but screw you.

Your responses are childish and you obviously did not educate yourself on AAS use at all, you probably listened to guys in the gym.

Biggest example to point out - your original post asks for input on how to recover, essentially this boils down to an hCG blast and a PCT after, your subsequent post boldly states "I know all about PCT protocols" .... so why are you here? If you have all the answers go save yourself, otherwise I will see you in the TRT section before long.
Every single response on this entire post has been childish. Literally all of them. I stated that i know typical protocols of pct and ASKING FOR OPINIONS OF THE OTHER PEOPLE. I did not claim i know everything but that i am aware of the usual actions people do. Can people please read the posts before responding. And even at peak natural test levels no one makes naturally produces 300-500 mgs of test a week??

Every single response on this entire post has been childish. Literally all of them. I stated that i know typical protocols of pct and ASKING FOR OPINIONS OF THE OTHER PEOPLE. I did not claim i know everything but that i am aware of the usual actions people do. Can people please read the posts before responding. And even at peak natural test levels no one makes naturally produces 300-500 mgs of test a week??

Can you share a pics before/after so we can see your results after 2 years?

Back