2 pins versus 3 pins a week

Makes sense. So far i been rotating from quad to glute then other quad and other glute. Why do you ask? Or warn about just injecting quads?

Anyone going to explain this mystery to me? Do I need to add my delt to rotation? I wasn't sure if my delt was big enough muscle to pin 1cc.

texas.redneck;3735387[SIZE=3 said:
To be honest they are right, I can't resist sometimes stirring shit up on internet forums and asking silly questions to get rises out of people ?
[/SIZE]

Well there ya go, Maybe that was what I was referring to. Hmmm

BUT I will still attempt to be more patient with others as they are patient with me. :smash: Gaad damn I just couldn't resist getting that in bold.

Last edited:
Anyone going to explain this mystery to me? Do I need to add my delt to rotation? I wasn't sure if my delt was big enough muscle to pin 1cc.

I generally rotate 6 sites. L/R of 3 locations. Quads, Glute, Ventro Glute. Less scar tissue build up, less painful.

Also, why are you only doing HCG a couple weeks leading up to PCT? I've been on TRT for about a year now, anytime I come off HCG for more than two weeks it becomes a burden. I recommend 2x every week of your cycle 250-500 ius 2x weekly.

[/B][/SIZE]

BUT I will still attempt to be more patient with others as they are patient with me. :smash: Gaad damn I just couldn't resist getting that in bold.

It's alright Oldmusclemike. I didn't realize you were older and senile. I forgive you :smooch: BTW, I just responded to that Private Message you sent me on my steroid cycle thread. See the post I just added with my steroid cycle pics...
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...ely-out-control-newbie-cycle-check-out-2.html

I generally rotate 6 sites. L/R of 3 locations. Quads, Glute, Ventro Glute. Less scar tissue build up, less painful.

Also, why are you only doing HCG a couple weeks leading up to PCT? I've been on TRT for about a year now, anytime I come off HCG for more than two weeks it becomes a burden. I recommend 2x every week of your cycle 250-500 ius 2x weekly.

thanks for pin advice. I'm not savvy enough yet to figure out Ventro Glute and regular glute. I've been having some pharmacist chick come over every Wednesday night to do my glute shots. (there is some extra benefit to inviting her over to do it). I have been injecting the side of my quad though. So does it count as rotating muscle if I switch between side of quad and top of quad (by top I mean center mass right in the middle between hip and knee). I have been injecting quad on side about an inch above the IT band midway between hip and knee. It's definitely getting in the right muscle because my entire quad starts to ache about 36 hours later.

What about delt? too small a muscle for 1cc? You can go over to my cycle thread and see some sexy pics of my shoulders if you want to gauge size...lol

With regard to HCG, everyone on this site feels so strongly about this 250iu 2x week the duration of cycle method, I may just start that next week (it will be week 3 of 10).

[/B][/SIZE]

Well oldmusclemike, I wasn't looking at his other posts. I just seen the one where you lost a little patience. lol :) But I have to agree that Mr. Texasredneck is high maintenance. :) Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd rather have three high maintenance members than one troll. So mike, don't use up all your knowledge and patience on Mr, texasredneck. Save some for me!! I have a lot to learn, young fella.

Yikes, this thread got busy!

I asked as pinning the same site without allowing adequate time for both the site to heal (you are causing trauma by cutting the tissues) and for the depot to disburse can cause issues with scar tissue and potential abscesses to form.

It is typically recommended to allow two weeks before hitting the same site twice. So, if you're injecting twice a week, four sites is good, but six would be better. I use 8-10 personally as I learned the hard way about scar tissue, so I'm kind of anal about it.

Spotinjections.com has some pretty good images showing multiple sites you can choose from, although I advise staying away from biceps/triceps/calves until you're ready to possibly deal with some serious PIP.

Oh, and delts will vary from person to person as it's the size of the little guys that ultimately determine how much oil they can take. Most folks can work their way up to 3cc, but 1cc is plenty when starting out. :)

Well oldmusclemike, I wasn't looking at his other posts. I just seen the one where you lost a little patience. lol :) But I have to agree that Mr. Texasredneck is high maintenance. :) Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd rather have three high maintenance members than one troll. So mike, don't use up all your knowledge and patience on Mr, texasredneck. Save some for me!! I have a lot to learn, young fella.

I'll accept that.

U ever think of looking ANY G D THING up on ur own ?

That's why I joined the forum. Any idea how hard it is to use a search function on a forum and not get a hundred bs hits? And from what I recall the question about 2 vs 3 pins or explanation about 4 vs 6 injection sites was not on Ology FAQ's. The Ology FAQ's just covered all the shit I already figured out on my own from basic internet searches before I even knew about this forum. Not sure who this halfwit spongebob guy is but he has been quite helpful. Lol.

That's why I joined the forum. Any idea how hard it is to use a search function on a forum and not get a hundred bs hits? And from what I recall the question about 2 vs 3 pins or explanation about 4 vs 6 injection sites was not on Ology FAQ's. The Ology FAQ's just covered all the shit I already figured out on my own from basic internet searches before I even knew about this forum. Not sure who this halfwit spongebob guy is but he has been quite helpful. Lol.

Yeah, that 'halfwitted spongebob guy' is a legend around here. He's our answer to Albert Einstein and Sheldon Cooper. Knows everything. :) And that Megatron guy knows a couple things too. ;-0

Actually these guys are geniuses along with a few others. Don't tell them though, it will just make their heads too big. ok?

Last edited:
Yeah, that 'halfwitted spongebob guy' is a legend around here. He's our answer to Albert Einstein and Sheldon Cooper. Knows everything. :) And that Megatron guy knows a couple things too. ;-0

Dammit guys you always fill halfwit's ego. Crap sometimes he just repeats things he gets from me... :dance2: But he's been learning a lot now days since I came back after my layoff. :laugh:

Actually these guys are geniuses along with a few others. Don't tell them though, it will just make their heads too big. ok?
When I grow up I want to be like Halfwit and Megatron. The best of the best they are, Respect!

Yikes, this thread got busy!

I asked as pinning the same site without allowing adequate time for both the site to heal (you are causing trauma by cutting the tissues) and for the depot to disburse can cause issues with scar tissue and potential abscesses to form.

It is typically recommended to allow two weeks before hitting the same site twice. So, if you're injecting twice a week, four sites is good, but six would be better. I use 8-10 personally as I learned the hard way about scar tissue, so I'm kind of anal about it.

Spotinjections.com has some pretty good images showing multiple sites you can choose from, although I advise staying away from biceps/triceps/calves until you're ready to possibly deal with some serious PIP.

Oh, and delts will vary from person to person as it's the size of the little guys that ultimately determine how much oil they can take. Most folks can work their way up to 3cc, but 1cc is plenty when starting out. :)

I have the spot injections site saved already. That site is why I injected to side of quad instead of right in the top although i saw this youtube where the guy just went right in on top and was thinking about doing injection this way tomorrow https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM

But now i'm wondering if I should hit each delt this week and give quads and glutes extra time to heal. What do you all suggest?

When I grow up I want to be like Halfwit and Megatron. The best of the best they are, Respect!

Oh Oh! It's either past Milton's bedtime and he's tired OR it is so true it needs to be stated twice. (Milton double posted)

Last edited:

Crap I thought they were my back-up and I've been out here for hours on this damn thread and now that I'm running on empty he they come..... out. They been watching me die out here :wallbash:

I have the spot injections site saved already. That site is why I injected to side of quad instead of right in the top although i saw this youtube where the guy just went right in on top and was thinking about doing injection this way tomorrow https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM

But now i'm wondering if I should hit each delt this week and give quads and glutes extra time to heal. What do you all suggest?
I'm going to bed. But before I go, I have one question for texasredneck. And I'm not trying to be too mean, but has anyone ever told you that you might be anal? or have ADHD? :)

Last edited:
Crap I thought they were my back-up and I've been out here for hours on this damn thread and now that I'm running on empty he they come..... out. They been watching me die out here :wallbash:

Come on Mike!! One more time. Tell texasredneck all about quads and delts and stuff like that. He simply wants to know where he can stick that needle. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to bed. But before I go, I have one question for texasredneck. And I'm not trying to be mean, but has anyone ever told you that you might be anal? or have ADHD? :)

Well I do not want to disclose what I do for a living but I bet if I told you all then you'd be like yeah that explains it. Let's just say it's a very analytical detail oriented perfectionist type career.

Back