2 weeks into pct and seriously depressed...

donkey123

hey guys
im 2 weeks in pct, and recently got dumped.

i feel like sht... id wake up every morning at 6am feeling emotional turmoil, nothings enjoyable anymore, life is completely pointless and im just drifting through the day...

and time is also really slow, i got dumped 4 days and it felt like weeks...

before the relationship ended i felt fine,

i dont know what to do...

2 weeks in and you're doing 100mgs clomid ed? If you just did a test cycle or even test/deca for 12 weeks, drop your clomid to 50mgs. That shits notorious for playing emotional havoc. My typical pct after a 14-16 weeker of test around 800 MG's w dbol and DECA is 50/50/25/25 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20. All that clomid is not nessesary IMO.

It may also be psychological from being off your gear. I'd always have a phase after tapering off where I was irritable and just annoyed at the world. Clomid also gave me some swings too; sounds like that could be influencing you as well. Try to not focus on the break up and kill your workouts in the gym. Might aid in relieving stress and make you feel a bit better -- a hard days work at the gym always brightens my mood brother.

From everything I've heard about it, isn't torem better for pct? Yet I never hear of anyone using it.

If you're depressed, head on over to the misc section on bodybuilding.com. You will instantly feel better about yourself.

I got the same way but I didn't get to do a PCT because sources got messed up and was could turkey off of test e and cyp 400mg =800mg a week for 4 months .. Connect lost material source in china so he stopped brewing for a while ...

Any who ...wen went cold turkey days went by very slow and dull .. Everything felt emotional and boring ...no thrive to do anything ... Found a new source SWOLE .. And I am hoping shippment arrives Friday as he said ... Holding to get my thrive and goals back ....

And not to mention I lost alot of gains and alot of weight which could've been water weight...

thanks for all the support
i know illl get through but i have to talk about it

i cant even go to gym, i try to sleep but cant, i look at old photos and cry
id wake up at 6 every morning

would dropping clomid to 50 mg help?
id rather get my hormones back ASAP, and come off ...

i tried meeting new girls, but everytime i do i end up talking about my mishap...

thanks for all the support
i know illl get through but i have to talk about it

i cant even go to gym, i try to sleep but cant, i look at old photos and cry
id wake up at 6 every morning

would dropping clomid to 50 mg help?
id rather get my hormones back ASAP, and come off ...

i tried meeting new girls, but everytime i do i end up talking about my mishap...

1) burn those old pics..don't throw it away, put a flame to that shxt...if u toss it in the garbage u may relapse and go get them
2) cant sleep..Unisom, Benadryl or Zzz-Quil (I'd go w/Z-quil had night terrors after a while on unisom, benadryl has me dazed the next day)
3) keep talking about old girl w/new girls......go to a strip club and talk to those bxtchz, they don't give a fuck all they want is a dollar and a dance

1) burn those old pics..don't throw it away, put a flame to that shxt...if u toss it in the garbage u may relapse and go get them
2) cant sleep..Unisom, Benadryl or Zzz-Quil (I'd go w/Z-quil had night terrors after a while on unisom, benadryl has me dazed the next day)
3) keep talking about old girl w/new girls......go to a strip club and talk to those bxtchz, they don't give a fuck all they want is a dollar and a dance

Lmao .... Funny ... Have u done this before trinijuice ??? That's good advice bro

OP how old are you? Crying over a bitch is a waste of time. Especially if she ever let you defile her in ways a lady wouldn't, that's the best memory to hold onto. The way I got over my ex was to remember banging her in the ass, made me smile, snarl and move the fuck on.

These are classic symptoms of clomid, god i hate that shit. These feeling will pass brother, it just needs time. Did the breakup happen because you were an emotional mess?

took me 2months to get over my ex,
i got the system down packed

i've done the same thing.... I lost the women i thought i would marry.. literally the same type of timing as you... and we were fucking living together still...

for 2 whole months after breaking up...we fucking lived together... I had to see that bitch everyday for 2 whole months...

I did exactly what trinijuice did..

1) Deleted her off facebook, untagged any pics we had together, remove her from all other social media.. delete anything off my PC that has anything to do with her..... delete music delete fucking everything and anything that had to do with that bitch..

2) i dont do drugs or really abuse OTC.. but i'd have to wake up in the same house with this bitch for the first 2 months of us being broken up...because of financial reasons i was fucked...but i kept strong and just moved on with my life.. if i woke up early..... id have a schedule... regardless of what time i wake up.. im going to the gym and doing 30 mins of cardio.. then imma make food, then im gonna etc etc etc... KEEEP BUSY

3) I TALKED ABOUT IT WITH EVERYONE WHO WOULD FUCKING LISTEN. at work, when i'd visit my parents ( moms are always the best for this.. they talk mad shit haha ) WHO THE FUCK EVER

most importantly man don't push your feelings away... dont run away from them.. your going to grow into a way better, stronger, more self sufficient, fucking adult....get thru it, dont run from it...

now 7 months later.. i fucking kid you not... my ex.. who i swore i couldn't live with out.. that it would be the end of me... if i wasn't with her..

1) Shes texting me apologizing, and calling me and saying i just want you to know how much i loved you (while shes crying on the phone because she can't get over me) THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED YESTERDAY --- and shes asking me how can it be so easy for me to get over it...

2) she gossips to her little girlfriends when she sees me with this new girl who, we aren't very serious but we are together... and wondering how the hell i could move on and be happy

3) moral of the story.. it wasn't easy, it was a struggle... i was completely lost... i talked about it, i shared about it, i cried, i did what i had to get over it... and 7 months later... I can literally see this girl... and not have that feeling in my stomach like "OMG I FUCKING MISS YOU IDK HOW IM LIVING WITHOUT YOU" feelings ya know?

Back