2 year blast/cruise plan. Critique?

aesthetics_brah

Hey everyone.

Background info: 26, male, three cycles under my belt:

• 1st Cycle: 500 mg test e, 500 iu HcG, 16 weeks.
  • 2nd Cycle: 500 mg test e, 16 weeks. 50 mg dbol/day for 6 weeks.
  • 3rd Cycle: 300 mg test e, 750 tren, (played around with dosage) for about 14 weeks.
Aromasin was at 12.5 mg every 3.5 days.

The cycles were great, don't think I will ever do Tren again. The mental sides were too much for me to handle. My last PCT ended about 9 months ago. My last blood result, about a month ago, everything was normal. No abnormalities or anything of concern.

Now I want to plan a blast/cruise for the next two years. Because fuck the ups and downs for PCT.

My B/C Plan:

• 3 Blasts. 500 mg Test E and 12.5 mg aromasin every 3.5 days (adjust with bloods and sides). 16-20 weeks.
  • 2 Cruises. 125 mg Test E. 16 - 20 weeks.
Pretty simple, but I like it that way. Test has been fantastic to me everytime I've done it.

This puts me at a 2 year plan. I plan on having kids 3 years from now, so this gives me a year to recover.

Questions I have for you guys:

• HcG. As mentioned before, I plan on conceiving 3 years from now, so 1 year after I plan on ending this B/C. Should I follow the wiki's example for a B/C PCT that includes HcG in the PCT. Or should I run 500 iu HcG through out the 2 years of the B/C. Thoughts?
  • Dianabol. Dbol is the shit. I love it. But, tren was harsh on my hair. Test did nothing to my hair, but tren definitely made me recede. I'm not well versed on Dbol, but any effects similar to tren on hair?
I understand everything with steroids is a matter of taking calculating risks, and to me, the calculated risk I would want to take is 3 blast of 500 mg test e. My biggest question to you all is when to use HcG and what PCT protocol would you recommend?

i see no point in cruising on 125 mg of test a week , its not like a lower dose of test is going to make recovery any easier , when your shut down your shut down , period, don't matter if your taking 50mg a week or 1000mg a week.. Might as well keep making gains during your 'cruise' period, I'd bump it up to 250mg every 5 days and cruise on that

(125 would prob just put you at natural test levels , or less depending on your base level, which could just be achieved by going off and doing pct)

I'd take hcg throughout you blast and cruise period if you plan on coming off and having kids one day..

D-bol is not like tren in regards to hair loss.. you should be fine blasting some Dbol here and there.

As was already mentioned, Aromasin has a very short half life ,, if your wanting to take an AI every 3.5 days then switch to Arimidex which has a much longer half life,, just all depends on what is needed for you in controlling estrogen

Where is your scientific data saying that "shut down" is shut down. No matter how much or how little gear you are on. You do realize how rediculous that sounds right?

Where is your scientific data saying that "shut down" is shut down. No matter how much or how little gear you are on. You do realize how rediculous that sounds right?

take 100 mg a week of test and go get a blood test and get your LH checked .
take 1000 mg a week of test and go get a blood test and get your LH checked .

result will be the same.. your going to be shut down . exogenous testosterone shuts natural production down (your body does not know the actual Mg dosage your injecting)

Recovery after two years of being shut down is going to be tricky OP. There are countless threads in the TRT forums where guys want to come off, but are unable to restart their natural production. This is probably the strongest case AGAINST B&C that I can think of if you're not willing to accept the potential risk of becoming married to the needle for the rest of your life.

If you're willing to take that risk, and can accept the consequences, I agree with Roush in that your cruise dose may be too inadequate for your expected outcome. Just be sure to stay on top of blood work and donations to keep things healthy.

My .02c :)

I would think at his age to keep up with his natural level he would need a min of 200mg - 250mgs wk. Without being on TRT legally and have insurance pay , that could get real expensive . :dunno:

he would need a min of 200mg - 250mgs wk. Without being on TRT legally and have insurance pay , that could get real expensive . :dunno:

actually with the right sources, running 250 mg a week of test on a cruise would only run about $26 per month even with needles and syringes and all you need.

way cheaper then insurance , better off paying to treat yourself rather then buying into a group plan insurance scam.

take 100 mg a week of test and go get a blood test and get your LH checked .
take 1000 mg a week of test and go get a blood test and get your LH checked .

result will be the same.. your going to be shut down . exogenous testosterone shuts natural production down (your body does not know the actual Mg dosage your injecting)
Im talking about ease of recovery

run a 6 week long cycle of 200 mg of test a week ..
run a 6 week long cycle of 900 mg of test a week ..

recovery is the same because your equally shut down.

however ,
run a 6 week long cycle of 1000 mg a week of test
or
run a 25 week long cycle of 250 mg a week of test

and the high dose 1000 mg a week cycle will be easier to recover from .. because its a shorter shut down time even the the dose is higher.

YOU know how much mg of test your transferring from your vial of test to the syringe, your body has no clue..

actually with the right sources, running 250 mg a week of test on a cruise would only run about $26 per month even with needles and syringes and all you need.

way cheaper then insurance , better off paying to treat yourself rather then buying into a group plan insurance scam.

This is true provided your gear is not underdosed..... as a precaution it's good to keep some pharma grade on hand in case your bw reveals this to be the case. Then use your pharma grade while searching for a new reliable source .

I would say even less then that...

Shutdown is binary....off or on. Ease of recovery is more determined by length of shutdown than it is by doses run.

Like Roush said......run 1G of test for 12 weeks and I bet you're recovery will be easier then running 125mg for 20 weeks. Both doses will shut you down.

Hey everyone.

Background info: 26, male, three cycles under my belt:

• 1st Cycle: 500 mg test e, 500 iu HcG, 16 weeks.
  • 2nd Cycle: 500 mg test e, 16 weeks. 50 mg dbol/day for 6 weeks.
  • 3rd Cycle: 300 mg test e, 750 tren, (played around with dosage) for about 14 weeks.
Aromasin was at 12.5 mg every 3.5 days.

The cycles were great, don't think I will ever do Tren again. The mental sides were too much for me to handle. My last PCT ended about 9 months ago. My last blood result, about a month ago, everything was normal. No abnormalities or anything of concern.

Now I want to plan a blast/cruise for the next two years. Because fuck the ups and downs for PCT.

My B/C Plan:

• 3 Blasts. 500 mg Test E and 12.5 mg aromasin every 3.5 days (adjust with bloods and sides). 16-20 weeks.
  • 2 Cruises. 125 mg Test E. 16 - 20 weeks.
Pretty simple, but I like it that way. Test has been fantastic to me everytime I've done it.

This puts me at a 2 year plan. I plan on having kids 3 years from now, so this gives me a year to recover.

Questions I have for you guys:

• HcG. As mentioned before, I plan on conceiving 3 years from now, so 1 year after I plan on ending this B/C. Should I follow the wiki's example for a B/C PCT that includes HcG in the PCT. Or should I run 500 iu HcG through out the 2 years of the B/C. Thoughts?
  • Dianabol. Dbol is the shit. I love it. But, tren was harsh on my hair. Test did nothing to my hair, but tren definitely made me recede. I'm not well versed on Dbol, but any effects similar to tren on hair?
I understand everything with steroids is a matter of taking calculating risks, and to me, the calculated risk I would want to take is 3 blast of 500 mg test e. My biggest question to you all is when to use HcG and what PCT protocol would you recommend?

My wife had in vitro - so I had my swimmers checked - and they came back big and strong from the following...

I was BLASTING and cruising for a long time - and my blast cycles were BIG!

Prior to getting tested I just came off of a big test - tren - dbol cycle... and went to only test for a couple months
and tested very good - which I believe is 100% from the hCG regimen.

My HCG is as follows... 500iu's twice a week - 5 weeks on - 1 weeks off... repeat.

Aromasin is daily as mentioned above - however I'm with P.S.L and take our 20mg every other day which works
perfect for any of my cycles... "BIG or small."

HCG is key... make sure you keep on top of that and you should be fine... providing you use common sense
and run everything else properly.

I should also mention, when I'm in a cruising phase - I will take a few weeks off of hCG - and then go back to the 5 on 1 off cycle.

Please keep us posted! :D

Thanks for that info

Everybody's different and even though Repo has some Olympic class boys doesn't mean that yours will have the same longevity trough 2 years of B&C. The safest option would be to freeze some sperm now, just in case. This coming from someone who's swimmers are all lying dead at the bottom of the (gene) pool.

Back