2004 Time to Compete

Like I said before. Busting my ass with more cardio and hopefully once I start cutting and dropping carbs I'll look alot better.

Post more in a couple of weeks.

P

Had a bit of a scare yesterday.

My girlfriend bought some bathroom scales for our flat. So I jumped on and I weighed in at 16st 5lbs (231lbs).

That was only a pound lighter than I was 4 weeks ago. Just hope that my body fat levels have gone down.

Weight has since come down to 15st 12lbs.

Just kicking in my cutting course with 6 weeks to go to show time. Also have now upped my cardio (Thank the Lord for my MP3 Player).

Hope to qualify for the finals and come in sharp.

Got down to 15 stone 3 pounds.

Busted my ass for 20 weeks and upped my cardio to 2 and half hours a day.

I won.

Now to start prep work for the British Finals. Weight has shot up though. A good 10 lbs.

P

great work prl, congrats on your win, but more importantly on your hard work. its totally fucking paid off!

Thanks Inked.

Now starting on the road to competing in 2006. My weight is down to 16st 4lbs but I look so totally different than I did at this weight last year.

Been working on new exercises to increase mass in certain areas. ie Back, traps and legs.

I'll start posting again on a new thread as the months go on.

P

Won't start a new thread.

Going to keep on this thread.

My weight in now up to 17st 6lbs. Need to drop 12lbs for the first week in june when i go on holiday.

Photos to follow soon

Decided to give competing a bash again.

Started the diet off at 19stone 4lbs back at about March this year.
image_849754.jpg

IMAGE_00270.jpg

Slowly and a i mean slowly started to shift a bit of body fat. My diet was all wrong was on way too many calories

DSC04827.jpg

DSC04826.jpg

IMAGE_00349.jpg

IMAGE_00348.jpg

you sir looked almost like ronnie coleman. is ronnie really that huge in person, bro??

you looked more ripped and defined now. when will ya compete??

Damn...your quads are amazing!! And I like how when you do a side triceps shot, you can see your hamstring definition very well...good job!!

Thanks guys.

More pics to follow. Have just finished depleting and have now started carbing up.

Oh I love the carbing up

Back