200mg DBOL ED

dbol said:
Regarding Arnie, its been on shed loads of programs. The gym he trained in over here in the UK regularly state on programs that he was taking 5mg of Dbol a day back in the 60's. I'm inclined to believe it simply because i've seen just how much doses have increased in the past 7 years. Back then, you would see a post like this talking about 50mg of Dbol and just about every one would be shocked by it. The way things are going, in another 7 years newbies will be being recommended a starting dose of 100mg a day of dbol. It seems like a slippery slope.
I also agree Arnies genetics obviously played a massive part in his physique, but that's not to say that someone without those genetics should need to take more. They are never going to be as big as Arnie anyway and their is a physical limit to the size anyone can ever get to. With time, patience and sensible training/dieting and cycling, its possible for anyone to acheive their max size without the need to do ridiculously massive cycles.

What were the gym names and TV programs ?

i dont beleive that about the 5mg of dbol. hell say anything to make out like steroids arnt a huge part of the sport because he has to do that for all the people who dont use steroids and say its cheating. so he admits to little amounts. the same shit with lee priest and his 1 cc a week of deca that he uses "somtimes" meanwhile as hes saying this he has veins popping out of his forehead.

im not saying that 200mg of dbol is a good idea but just because arnold says something doesnt mean it should be believed.

Someday ill attempt to defeat your theories with practical experience :). In about 6 months, or so i suspect. Need my liver values in perfect range before i begin.

vados said:
Someday ill attempt to defeat your theories with practical experience :). In about 6 months, or so i suspect. Need my liver values in perfect range before i begin.

Looking forward to your results. Make sure your county's medical examiner or coroner has 'ology's website info handy!

LoL :insane2:

vados said:
We've got medical proof that stuff is horrible for your liver.

And the practical experience part is that the benefit from that stuff is poor. That is, it typically offers no noticeably anabolic benefit compared with the gear we're used to using.

vados said:
Dont get your hopes up, im a sturdy one LOL. :)
Ive blown a few theories out of the water through personal use. Thats why I seldom if ever comment on a compound I havent used.

Gator

simpllyhuge said:
whats the point of using it, if u can just use injectable tren.?
Take a tren molecule and 7-alpha alkalize it and it isn't tren anymore. Rather, it is a distinct molecule with its own distinct properties.

Nevertheless, methyltrienolone is extremely liver toxic; it makes dbol look like Jolly Rancher candy. And yet, it isn't anything special from a muscle building standpoint. As such, very few use it and those that do don't use it for long as they are either (1) disappointed by the lack of results or (2) suffering from severe liver toxicity.

mranak said:
Take a tren molecule and 7-alpha alkalize it and it isn't tren anymore. Rather, it is a distinct molecule with its own distinct properties.

Nevertheless, methyltrienolone is extremely liver toxic; it makes dbol look like Jolly Rancher candy. And yet, it isn't anything special from a muscle building standpoint. As such, very few use it and those that do don't use it for long as they are either (1) disappointed by the lack of results or (2) suffering from severe liver toxicity.
I'm wondering if you're stating your opinion or you actually have a source to this.

It's contradicting to say that users experienced lack of results and at the same time to say that very few use it.

Same goes for suffering from server liver toxicity. Depends on the dosage used. Everything in moderation wont kill you.

I've only heard a couple of people that actually used the stuff. That's how uncommon the use of this drug is. It's about as unpopular as the argument of using injectable dbol vs "when you can just take it orally".
simpllyhuge said:
whats the point of using it, if u can just use injectable tren.?

Last edited:
pineapple said:
I'm wondering if you're stating your opinion or you actually have a source to this.
I'm stating my perspective based on that facts that I have, some of which are from ppl that used the drug.

Everything is moderation my ass. Certain things are best left alone.

mranak said:
I'm stating my perspective based on that facts that I have, some of which are from ppl that used the drug.

Everything is moderation my ass. Certain things are best left alone.
Are you a powerlifter?

I've heard of 100mg a day but can't recall anything higher than that. There comes a point where sides greatly outweigh any additional gains to be had, I think common sense probably says here that 200mg is going to be that way.

yeah i agree with mudge. If anything why not add another injectable compound, maybe some npp, or tren ace, or bold cyp.

what do you guys think topping off point for Tbol is. i mean when your not seeing any more gains from the higher dose.

Last edited:
Back