200mg Mast E

51 views: not even a FUCK YOU!!??

I'll just type as the voices talk to me.

IME 200mg should not carry a hold/crash issue.

I didn't consider 250mg CYP as upper/high concentration until it crashed and I learned 250 is the tipping point for TC. I just want to make sure 150mg E and 50mg P Mast isn't going to cause me problems.

Thanks for getting back to me :)

As DT's Recipes indicate EO for higher concentrations EO might be an insurance policy for you man. Some are EO sensitive and might cause some problems. If this is for personal use and you are okay with EO it couldn't hurt.

Yeah Bro, just for my own use. Only have enough powder for enough to last my summer cycles, so I don't have any to play with and fuck it up.

LMAO!!!!!! You really are crazy!!

I don't brew and don't know squat about it. Since you are getting no love in this thread I'll toss in my .02 cents on EO

Don't use that crap!! I preloaded a syringe with some EO gear once and left it in a drawer for a couple of days. When I took it out to use that stuff had eaten away at the plastic plunger thing in the syringe. The hell with anything that eats away at plastic going into my body!

I'd like to get the powder into oil so it doesn't end up in my Christmas goodies and my family gets all Mast ripped and freaks out in a pose down while burning our tree.

I do like the idea of making a little blend out of the masteron as you are trying. There are a few home brew meisters on this site that seem to really know what they are doing. One of the guys seems to post late at night so be patient and I'm sure he will help you.

The Mast E for some reason seems to run its course fast for Enanthate. I am thinking pinning every 3 days and going to try Mon, Wed, Fri for some good mgs and nice Mast P kick all week :)
I do like the idea of making a little blend out of the masteron as you are trying. There are a few home brew meisters on this site that seem to really know what they are doing. One of the guys seems to post late at night so be patient and I'm sure he will help you.

lmao.... thats good

yes test cyp cap is at the 250 range. I have never made it higher then that and a couple of my bottles did jell at 250.

as for the mast there should be no problem there. I have made it at 200mg and have never had a problem.

Back