2011 NFL Draft

rrer0404

Where's everyone's team drafting at this year and who or what position would you like to see them draft? ? I'm a Falcons fan and were picking 27th. I'm hoping they go with either a defensive end or a wide receiver.

Patriots have a shit load of picks. They always trade back, so who knows. They got two in the first round, I would love to see some help with the pass rush, and maybe a running back.

Yeah the Bears have their QB, they spent a lot to get him. They need an O-Line and some WR help. But Cutler will still be Jekyll & Hyde.

Patriots have a shit load of picks. They always trade back, so who knows. They got two in the first round, I would love to see some help with the pass rush, and maybe a running back.

Yeah they do! I would be pretty excited if I were a Patriot's fan. This draft could set them up for the next decade. They'll be great team either way, always are.

LIONS fan here! call me crazy, but i think a top WR would be awesome. i know millan fucked the team by always taking WRs but this scouting crew has proven they know what they are doing. If not a wideout, then lets beef up that defensive secondary.

Where's everyone's team drafting at this year and who or what position would you like to see them draft? ? I'm a Falcons fan and were picking 27th. I'm hoping they go with either a defensive end or a wide receiver.

Ravens, 26th and I am hoping we snag a WR right before you guys. However, it all depends on how the day goes, Ozzie Newsome is a "best talent available" type of guy so you could see us taking a Tackle, or a guy like Jimmy Smith if he slips.

If we do go WR, I would think either Titus Young or Torey Smith would be there for us. If they like Johnny Baldwin, they might be able to trade down and grab him in the early 2nd. This is a good year to be in need of WR, as there are 10 or so potential #1 WRs on the free agency market.

I to am a dirty bird fan. I always like a defense pick i would like to see some help at DE but if a good receiver is there in the first round Roddy could use the help.

i am a cowboy fan. first we need a owner that will just sign the pay checks. next a coach with some heart. then draft a qb and a secondary. romo is good but he needs a back up that will challenage him for his starting position

i am a cowboy fan. first we need a owner that will just sign the pay checks. next a coach with some heart. then draft a qb and a secondary. romo is good but he needs a back up that will challenage him for his starting position

nothing wrong with jerry jones, he has done more for that franchise than could be expected. 3 superbowls and a $1.1Billion stadium...nothing wrong with that!

They will play, theres wayyyyy to much money involved. Plus my fantasy football and gambling addicitions mean to much to me.

images

Im a big Rams fan were pickin 14th with such a young team we can go with anything but a QB but id love to see a great top WR also getting ingram excites the shit out of me id love to see him spell for SJ39!!

Im a big Rams fan were pickin 14th with such a young team we can go with anything but a QB but id love to see a great top WR also getting ingram excites the shit out of me id love to see him spell for SJ39!!

It seems like every mock draft I've seen has Julio Jones going to the Rams but I'm not sure if he will last that long anymore. After him and AJ Green there is a dropoff.

Falcons with four primetime games! It's about time! Sick of the same teams getting them over and over. Atlanta will soon be up there with the elite.

Back