20lbs in 7 days?!?!

it was in the description of this forum?! thats what caught my attention and i was like wow, thats intense stuff. came in here and couldnt find anything on it.

it is definitely possible... Lol, lots of sweating and diuretics involved im sure lol

its not a good idea. maybe if youre trying to make weight for something like wrestling, but to actually try to lose 20 pounds in 7 days and expecting to keep it off is just dumb.

its not a good idea. maybe if youre trying to make weight for something like wrestling, but to actually try to lose 20 pounds in 7 days and expecting to keep it off is just dumb.

Maybe your alright but my gal is HooooTTTTT and she's been doing it and dayum!!!! She beter stay the way she is!!!!!!!!!!!Lmao~~~

gator

Deffinetly not a good idea, or a long lasting weight loss.. Most of the loss will be water weight, wich you will gain back once u rehydrate.

It is a difficult task,bedding but can be achievable if you will follow a balanced diet plan regularly and do lots of workouts daily...!!!

Last edited:
That's easy. Cardio, caffeine, coffee, no water. You may not feel great but you'll be dry and vascular.

I was at the olympic training camp for wrestling. One of the things that makes the top wrestlers good is pretty much doing this. I saw guys cut 15 lbs in 2-3 days and that's like 180-185ish to 168. You have to constantly ride the bike in plastics in heat.. It's def possible for some guys. It's also easier for some than others.. Anyway, just saying, it's possible..

Possible, but not at the risks of heart failure or death. That much weight in that little time is messing with things that shouldn't be messed with. Ugh. Be careful if you're thinkin about doin it.

Back