22yrs old, 5'10'' 264lbs ripped - this guys crazy!

The pics at the top are really small. He REALLY REALLY does not look 5'10 264lbs!!!! Lean yes. 5'10 and 264, no way in hell! Maybe the pics are just too small, But it really does not look even close to that.

Looking at those pics, he looks 5'10 218lbs or so. Just under 220lbs in my opinion and im being nice.

The pic of him a few posts down looks like 5'10 210lbs maybe.

264lbs at 5'10? You guys really believe this? Look at the pics! 264lbs!!!!!????????????????

Yes he looks good, but come on guys.

I thought I saw this guy on the Anabolic Extreme site or one of the designer gear supplements sites as a spokesman or something. Too tired to look into it now.

checked out his site...def not natural looks like hgh to me. Seems like his strongest muscle is the traps pretty swolle dude if ya ask me. He looks like hes about 240-250 on his website.... not bad.

264 at 5 10 you'd look like a motherfuckin pro. he looks pretty decent but def not natty imo. he looks like maybe hes been training natty for a couple months if anything...

evansss said:
he looks like maybe hes been training natty for a couple months if anything...

Ok he also looks alot better than a couple months of training. He looks better than most on any bodybuilding board around and you know it.

He looks 215lbs at 5'10. Looks like 6 years of good training with good progress, with maybe one cycle done.

couple years training, not a chance.
264lbs, not a chance.

Back