22yrs old, 5'10'' 264lbs ripped - this guys crazy!

cool.gif

Golden_Muscle said:
Your a clown if you dont believe that someon could get like that wthout drugs.

Those pics at the top are really small...but i saw bigger versions and I can tell you nobody can get that big and lean naturally. I've seen top natural bber's and they don't look anything close to this guy. I'm not riding his nuts or anything, just think that for his age he's got a pretty awesome physique.

He did post that pics on his site are from when he was about 230 lean, I dunno about 270lbs now though, that's like pro territory when your talking ripped.

I dont think hes natty but his arms look about 19 not 22 and hes no 264 like you guys said 220 looks about right. He needs a ton of work on his quads, ive seen guys with better quads weighing 200 that are natty.

did he forget that legs are important just like everything else

and i can't see hiim being 264

Mike Grossi

Looks good to me. He competed at the 2001 NPC Teen/Collegiate Nationals at 166 lbs, at 5'11". He can gain 100 pounds in 6 years with gear, but he just doesn't have the look of a major juicer. I'd say he's 230 or so. But he's got a great build, well shaped arms. Legs are his weakness.

adidamps2 said:
in that middle pic there, his arms are over powering and fucking ridiculous looking.

He's definetly a big kid but I agree he doesn't have much in the way of lats and pecs to compliment those big guns.

Did anyone see his offseason diet?

Off Season Diet:

Meal 1
5 whole eggs, 12 egg whites, 1 bagel w/butter

Meal 2
3 scoops whey protein, 2 cups rice

Meal 3
2 cans tuna, 2 slices whole wheat toast, 2 tbsp mayo, side salad

Meal 4
3 scoops whey protein, 2 cups rice

Meal 5
10 oz chicken/steak, 1 large potato, french fries

Meal 6
1 can tuna, 1 apple, 1 tbsp flax seed oil

Think you can attain a ripped 250lbs with this?

Back