22yrs old, 5'10'' 264lbs ripped - this guys crazy!

xtremethickness said:
Did anyone see his offseason diet?

Off Season Diet:

Meal 1
5 whole eggs, 12 egg whites, 1 bagel w/butter

Meal 2
3 scoops whey protein, 2 cups rice

Meal 3
2 cans tuna, 2 slices whole wheat toast, 2 tbsp mayo, side salad

Meal 4
3 scoops whey protein, 2 cups rice

Meal 5
10 oz chicken/steak, 1 large potato, french fries

Meal 6
1 can tuna, 1 apple, 1 tbsp flax seed oil

Think you can attain a ripped 250lbs with this?

Yes, that is a lot of food.

I dont think his chest looks that good to be honest. I feel that is where he need to work right along with his wheels.

I like the arms synthol or not!

264 my ass. Maybe if hes standing on the scale fully clothed holding a boat anchor.

SolidSDman said:
Looks good to me. He competed at the 2001 NPC Teen/Collegiate Nationals at 166 lbs, at 5'11". He can gain 100 pounds in 6 years with gear, but he just doesn't have the look of a major juicer. I'd say he's 230 or so. But he's got a great build, well shaped arms. Legs are his weakness.
I hope you're kidding. Name one pro bodybuilder that has gained that much in six years.

That's a long fuckin torso, sick. I'd give him 235lbs tops in those pics.

ManOfMuscle said:
I've gained that much in 6 years. Mostly without gear.
I was talking about pure muscle...not fat or water. :)

poopdick said:
For a 250# off season bodybuilder? I hope you're joking.

That's probably about 4,000 clean cals. Maybe he eats a bit more but it wouldn't have to be an outrageous amount. Guys with bodybuilder genetics don't necessarily need 8,000 cals a day.

5' 8 220 tops, seriously guys, my uncle is 5 9 and won 2 amatuer shows at 195 and going to his first show to try for a pro card this year. he makes this look like a chump. i'm not trying to take anything from the guy, he looks phenomenal for 22, but he is not anywhere near 250

Back