24 y/o male - My results - PLEASE ADVISE

I'm not sure...but the literature available online says the opposite...that we lose T after the age of 30 by 1% a year.
I'm no expert...nor am I fighting the theory that things could elevate as a male reaches 40 y.o.
There's just a lot of mixed info...confused doctors on this matter e.t.c.

Let's see the literature you have seen. I always like seeing contrary evidence.

Thanks. This certainly says TT levels start decreasing 1% per year in men at age 30. I guess there is contradictory information out there. I guess that doesn't surprise me.

I also noticed that is said the following:

Some investigators have demonstrated worsening of sleep apnea; however, this has been recently refuted

I guess you can stop telling people that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) makes sleep apnea worse. :)

Thanks. This certainly says TT levels start decreasing 1% per year in men at age 30. I guess there is contradictory information out there. I guess that doesn't surprise me.

I also noticed that is said the following:

I guess you can stop telling people that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) makes sleep apnea worse. :)

It seems everyone has an opinion...
What do you expect from docs...
Many are driven by their ego (to some degree) and if they can help a patient on the way... it's a good deal for them!

Other than quality sleep, sufficient fat and caloric intake, fish oil, vitamin d, ZMA, big muscle group heavy lifting, and no alcohol, what else would you all suggest to boost my test naturally before my next lab test.

And from what I hear, zma is zma but are there any brands that You have found to work best? This 496 number is haunting me. I want to do everything I can to increase it. From these charts, it looks like I should still be increasing with age. . .

Other than quality sleep, sufficient fat and caloric intake, fish oil, vitamin d, ZMA, big muscle group heavy lifting, and no alcohol, what else would you all suggest to boost my test naturally before my next lab test.

And from what I hear, zma is zma but are there any brands that You have found to work best? This 496 number is haunting me. I want to do everything I can to increase it. From these charts, it looks like I should still be increasing with age. . .

Make sure your thyroid is functioning properly. Get the full thyroid panel run.

You can try a restart (aka PCT) to see if that can get your levels higher. But we need to see your LH and FSH to be able to say if that will work.

You could get your "plumbing" inspected by a urologist too if you haven't already.

Make sure your thyroid is functioning properly. Get the full thyroid panel run.

You can try a restart (aka PCT) to see if that can get your levels higher. But we need to see your LH and FSH to be able to say if that will work.

You could get your "plumbing" inspected by a urologist too if you haven't already.

What LH, FSH levels do you think will respond to a "restart"?

What is pct ? Sorry. Not too familiar with that acronym. Ill get my results from the doc and also run a full thyroid panel. As for the plumbing, would there be signs if my plumbing was bad? How does that affect test levels?

What is pct ? Sorry. Not too familiar with that acronym. Ill get my results from the doc and also run a full thyroid panel. As for the plumbing, would there be signs if my plumbing was bad? How does that affect test levels?

Post Cycle Therapy. It is a restart basically. You may also see it referred to as Dynamic Therapy.

Low T coupled with Low/Normal LH and FSH indicate Secondary Hypogonadism. Low T couple with High LH and FSH indicate Primary Hypogonadism. When you have Secondary Hypogonadism, a restart may be possible.

You can check you testicles for physical damage. Or maybe you had Mumps which can damage them. You may have a varicole. Lots of things to look for byba trained urologist.

So just to confirm I should get thyroid tsh with free t4 & free t3 asking with a hormone panel for females ? No search results came up with my area code. I'm in hawaii

If you are, Hawaii law's don't allow you to go through companies like private MD labs for blood work. You have to through your local doctor.

Ok. Ya I've taken pct's before. Doc said she tested my thyroid so maybe I'll get lucky and get you guys the info you need to give me a better idea of what my plan should be moving forward

Back