25 y/o on trt? Need advice and guidance

Wayprotein

To start out, I started using testosterone about 2 years ago at 300mg a week every week for these last 2 years. I finally decided to come off for the sake of my future health. There is no explanation why I stayed on that long, as I always believed I had low test bloods to begin with. I recently seen a longevity internist and he's a interventional cardiologist. He talked to me about coming off and that it will be a severe up hill battle to get me back to where I was or possiblely lower than I was before. then we talked about just staying on and how we can just keep a constant eye on my Heath. I would really like to just get some opionon from any guys that been in my situation. Yes I know it was a very stupid thing for staying on for so long but now I have to face the facts.
Thanks

You just need a restart man should not be a big deal.

Call us if you want a free no obligation pre approval.

Last edited:
I agree a restart is in order man! Maybe google Power pct.
At any rate it may not be as bad as you think man.
Also some professional guidance like was offered above may not be a bad idea as well!

I was looking further into my past cycle and I have been on the test for little over 2 years more about 2 1/2 years. Thanks IMT for the advice, I'm kinda invested already in this doc as I paid all the fees already. I do get my bloods checked regularly except my test, my my LDL is high 165's and my HDL is low 49. I will google the power PCT and see what's needed. I'm actually going to get the script to get my blood work here soon for my hormone panel. I'll talk to him about restarting and relay what he tells me to this thread.
Thanks

You can use the labs you already have to qualify for a free no obligation pre approval. Let me know if you want to do that and I will send you the new patient forms.

info@increasemyt.com

~ Todd IncreaseMyT Thomas :)

Back