25 year old Aussie male. Back with better blood results. Worrying over nothing?

addwater

I originally posted on here a couple of weeks ago regarding an array of chronic symptoms which I felt may be related to low testosterone levels. Unfortunately I can't post links to this forum as of yet.

Thanks to a bunch of terrific members getting involved and giving me some extremely helpful feedback, I went ahead and had another blood test which targeted some more relevant and specific levels in my blood stream.

Serum Cortisol: 470 nmol/L (190 - 610)

PRL: 6 ug/L (< 15)

LH: 8 IU/L (3 - 20)

FSH: 5 IU/L (3 - 20)

E2: 120 pmol/L (< 150)

Testo: 17 nmol/L (10.0 - 33.0)

fTesto.c: 408 pmol/L (150 - 700)

SHGB: 26 nmol/L (13 - 71)

PSA: 0.89 ug/L (< - 2.50)

TSH: 1.4 mU/L (0.40 - 4.00)

free T4: 18 pmol/L (10 - 20)

free T3: 5.3 pmol/L (2.8 - 6.8)

DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE: Pending

Serum Reverse T3 (RT3): 499 pmol/L (170 - 450)

Note: I'm sorry if these measurements are different to what you would normally expect. I wasn't sure what to convert them to.

Long story short, I guess I'm just a little scared and confused. As far as I know, my testosterone levels are low but perhaps no where low enough to justify TRT of any sort. I'm by no means some kind of steroid chaser, I just want to feel like a normal human being with some kind of biological drive.

Maybe someone can chime in here with feedback on how they felt with similar levels and if they pursued treatment?

Feedback is as always greatly appreciated.

tl;dr: Is this all in my head, or is it possible I could still be suffering from the side effects of low testosterone?

Last edited:
Back