26 y/o AND FEEL WORSE ON TRT THAN BEFORE

If you bring down e2 with an AI, then T can be expected to rise by roughly the same amount (all else being equal). Usually not that significant.

Will zinc work as a natural ai if it's not high enough for doctor to prescribe something? I read that 50 to 100mg zinc daily will help lower estrogen

Will zinc work as a natural ai if it's not high enough for doctor to prescribe something? I read that 50 to 100mg zinc daily will help lower estrogen

You can try 30-50 mg ED but zinc on TRT elevates HCT even quicker. Looks like you have a problem with 52 and change HCT. Lower it fast.

i think this is an e2 problem myself..

without bloodwork on the matter we are shooting blind here

Just got call from doctor wasn't concerned with hemotacrit because dropping t shot mg per week from .6 to .55. But e2 was 116. Prescribed arimedex 1mg daily for 3 months

TOO MUCH!!!!!
keep in mind these docs just prescribe it in general terms at that dose. You may or may not need it.
Def. A high dose!!!
You will crash your estradiol.

What do you recommend .5 daily? Also I will try to donate pint of blood anyway

Very likely still way too much.

With one weekly injection of 110mg, I'd try a single 0.5mg dose the day after shot, or maybe 0.25mg twice a week.

Will .5 ed be fine?

That's still a lot, like a cycle dose. Start low and build up, like 0.25mg or 0.5mg E3D. But don't increase dose until you get bloodwork to verify. There is no worse feeling than crashed E2.

You got good advice here. Listen to them. Do not use your doctor prescribed dosage.

Last edited:
Hey guys if testosterone level in trough is 525 when estrogen is normalized from 116 to 30ish does that mean testosterone will go up also? Also reducing dose from (.6) 120 mg weekly to (.55)110mg will that really change anything?

Back