2iu of gh for a year = nothing

SaVaGe

PowerLifter
I ran 2iu per day for a year and really didn't see squat, except I healed faster after an injury.
I have a kit in a half. Should i bump it up to 5iu per day for until it's all gone.
Does GH increase blood pressure?

SaVaGe said:
I ran 2iu per day for a year and really didn't see squat, except I healed faster after an injury.
I have a kit in a half. Should i bump it up to 5iu per day for until it's all gone.

How old are you?

SaVaGe said:

can i have your job? damn GH costs 2000 a month, Thats insanity! are they hiring? for real :insane2:

SaVaGe said:

You would have benefited a lot more from doubling that dose and taking it for half the period of time. I would hold on to your leftover and pick up some additonal kits and run it at a 4-5iu dose this time around for at least 6+ months to really reap the benefits.

SaVaGe said:
You were using a dose that is typical for antiaging purposes for a man 50 and over. If you were that age you would have noticed tigher skin, loss in body fat, thickening hair, losing any gray hair you might have had, ect.

I know of guys who use it to add lean mass taking 16i.u.s 4 days per week.

big-tymer said:
can i have your job? damn GH costs 2000 a month, Thats insanity! are they hiring? for real :insane2:

I pay less than 1/10 of that. Legit from a pharmacy.

Last edited:
DougoeFre5h said:
your medal is in the mail

Originally Posted by big-tymer
can i have your job? damn GH costs 2000 a month, Thats insanity! are they hiring? for real

I was only pointing out that he can get it a lot less thru legit sources and as far as how many units I use a day I was only helping the guy who started this thread out with his dosage question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micromegas said:
How many IU's in a vial? Yankee

That varies Micro. Some have more some have less. Depends on what the reconstitution of the powder calls for. I use somatropin and I reconstitute with 3 full ccs of Bac water. Mine is supposed to be 27ius but I get a few more usually. I know that isn't much to go on but I have only ever used the Soma.

Maybe the all knowing, omni-present DougoeFre5h can help you with that.

yankeesuck said:
That varies Micro. Some have more some have less. Depends on what the reconstitution of the powder calls for. I use somatropin and I reconstitute with 3 full ccs of Bac water. Mine is supposed to be 27ius but I get a few more usually. I know that isn't much to go on but I have only ever used the Soma.

It comes in powder?

What is "bac water"?

Deepglute said:
You were using a dose that is typical for antiaging purposes for a man 50 and over. If you were that age you would have noticed tigher skin, loss in body fat, thickening hair, losing any gray hair you might have had, ect.

I know of guys who use it to add lean mass taking 16i.u.s 4 days per week.
Well you know what the pro's say 20ius is when the magic happens,magic being in...A plate of bone for a forehead,jawlines that are so pronounced you pop a bottlecap on it.The mag's do no justice...I was able to see them up close and it's almost disturbing,so 16ius is insanity in my eyes!

PARKER27 said:
Well you know what the pro's say 20ius is when the magic happens,magic being in...A plate of bone for a forehead,jawlines that are so pronounced you pop a bottlecap on it.The mag's do no justice...I was able to see them up close and it's almost disturbing,so 16ius is insanity in my eyes!

You're overexagerating.

I've seen pictures of the pro's from all kinds of places and videos where it would not of been photoshoped and their facial features don't look abnormal.

yankeesuck said:

WTF ????

That make absolutely NO SENSE !!

Each vial has a certain amount of IUs in it, it make no difference how much water you add, that only changes the concentration of the solution, not the total IU present.

Now, if you continue to disrespect my Mods, I will be forced to give you a lifetime vacation from this board.

Not only that, but I call BS on what you pay for the Soma's.

yankeesuck said:
You're confusing IU with the IU listed on the insulin syringe. The IU listed on the insulin syringe is only valid for a solution that is mixed at a concentration of 100 IU/mL, such as U-100 insulin.

yankeesuck said:

First off, I was just busting your balls on the crazy price you claim to pay for gh. Shit lemme break it down for you; Ever been in a conversation where someone brags about something outa nowhere? Everybody hates that guy...

"Hey Phil I just bought a new car."
"OHH I know a guy who knows a guy I can get em for 1/10 what you pay"
"Your medal is in the mail Phil"

Second I just want to point out that you may have the reconstitution idea backwards or at least confused. Soma isnt slipping you extra IU's trust me on that. No disrespect intended, and NONE accepted in return.

Back