currently taking Sermorellin (.5ml/every other day) & HCG (1.0ml/2x week)

lucius11

Novice
I just thought I would post a review of these peptides. They were prescribed through IMT as a supplement to my TRT. I have been on peptides for about 2 months. The initial reason for going on peptides was to lean out a bit since lower body fat levels are preferable on TRT. I like the results so far and I will stay on this combo for at least 6 months. I just thought I would report what I see so far.

In short, I seem to be leaning out a bit. I see a considerable increase in vascularity particularly in my arms. I am generally pretty lean but carry some body fat in the typical places - primarily in the love handles/lower back and some in the abdominal area. It has always been that way. I think we all know that fat deposits in these areas are very tough to reduce - especially at my age (early 50s), even with a very clean diet.

I am also making some unexpected strength gains since starting the peptides. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the last 5 months so things were already going well at the gym. The peptides seem to be helping a lot, on top of having good test levels. For example, I added 40+ lbs to my flat bench in the last 2 months. It seems like every week or so I see a new max on at least one muscle group. Before starting peptides, the gains were coming but at a slower pace.

My joints feel better. I had been dealing with golfers elbow in the last year. I tried a bunch of stuff for months and months including taking some time off, Glucosamine, Cellucor R3 - no improvement. Certain exercises just hurt the elbows so I just avoid them, e.g., I could not curl with a flat bar. Since starting the peptides, the elbows feel much better. I can even curl a bit with the flat bar. I can't think of any other reason the elbows got better, other than the peptides (I no longer take any other joint support supplement - since they do not work for me).

Feel free to read on if you are interested ...

The Peptides
This is apparently a pretty well-known mixture: GHRP2+ GHRP6+Sermorelin. Sermorelin (sometimes called GRF 1-29) is a growth hormone releasing hormone analogue which works well with the GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptide). There is some synergy to this mixture so the combination is more effective than if the individual components were taken separately. It produces a GH pulse that is some number of minutes long (as opposed to hours or days). I also have some L-Carnitine that I inject (500mg) twice a week. There is apparently some added synergy with L-Carnitine in the mix.

The AutoPen
I went with the optional AutoPen. I really could not do this without the pen. This is basically an insulin pen. The peptides are pre-loaded into small cartridges. No need to reconstitute anything. They kind of look like a mini tube for a caulking gun. The cartridges allow the pen to dispense a metered dose by just dialing in the number of units and pressing a trigger. The pen needles screw onto the pen and self-prime. The pen has some major advantages over injections done with insulin syringes:

1-No refrigeration needed. Once the peptides are loaded into the cartridge by the pharmacy, the pen does not need refrigeration; and
2-The pen needles are very tiny and very sharp. You do not need to piece the septum of a vial to load the pen (which dulls the needle tip). So the pen needles are untouched and perfectly sharp when you do your injection.

Suffice it to say the pen needles are basically painless. I find them more comfortable than an insulin syringe. Keep in mind you will be pinning 3X per day - every day.
In my case, I chose not discuss this kind of stuff with my family members or co-workers. With the pen, I can inject twice per day at work and once before bed. I keep the pen in my work bag (no refrigeration needed) and nobody is the wiser. Like I said, I really could not do this without the pen.

Body Fat
Prior to starting peptides I had my body fat measured at a little over 20% via Bod Pod. My best guess is that I am a little leaner after 2 months on the peptides. I will eventually get another Bod Pod measurement but I want to get a few more months under my belt. Controlling your appetite while on these peptides takes some discipline. I'm still working on fine tuning the diet.

Hunger
This combination does generate some hunger pains. It takes some will power deal with this. In some cases, I am still hungry even after eating. That being said, I have always found it difficult controlling hunger. I am usually still hungry even though I have eaten the proper portion size. It has always been that way so I just deal with it.

So that's all I have to report at this time. Hopefully I will be able to report some improved body fat numbers in a few months.

Update: The Bod Pod numbers are in. I was shocked to say the least. BF came in under 15%. That is about a 7% drop in body fat. My weight stayed the same but I lost 14lbs of fat and gained 16lbs of muscle .... in 4 months. What can I say, the peptides really help with fat loss - big time. I just could never get this lean without them.

Update 1-22-2013: Another Bop Pod test -> current BF = 12% ...

Last edited:
I would normally never rec buying peptides already mixed.
I have also not seen peps ready for the pen though.
what solution does it come in? should be on label

what solution does it come in? should be on label

I checked, the label does not list the type of solution.

One thing I can tell you is that there is basically no air in the cartridge for the pen. The cartridge is basically a tube with a septum at one end and a movable piston in the other end. The pen pushes the piston towards the septum to dispense the peptides ... like a caulking gun. Perhaps the fact that no air is ever injected into the cartridge improves the shelf life - I am not an expert in this regard. I can tell you that I have used several of these cartridges over the last 2 months and I have not noticed the peptides losing potency ... my stomach still does that same dance so I am pretty sure they are working.

Last edited:
I've been trying the same system. How many "units" are you taking 3x a day? I've been using 10 units (5 clicks of the pen) 2x's a day. I think it's helping my tendonitis, but it's hardly a scientific study. I got a little hunger pain the first couple times I used it, but then I didn't notice it anymore.

@ lucius11 Good info.. post your BodPod numbers when you get them. Interesting you and Dave are having different hunger symptoms. Maybe it's that 3rd shot in the middle of the day that's keeping the hunger thing going.. good info tho. Thanks.

I split my dose into 8 units 3X per day. I make sure I have not eaten at least 2 hours before each pin. I get hunger pains 20-30 minutes after each pin. I 'm getting pretty good at just ignoring them. I don't eat for at least 45 minutes after pinning.

^^^ so if you time it right, your having a meal within 15 minutes after your pin.. that's manageable! Do you feel like your eating more than you normally would or once you eat a few bits your back to normal hunger wise?

so if you time it right, your having a meal within 15 minutes after your pin..

I wait at least 45 minutes after pinning before eating anything.

Do you feel like your eating more than you normally would or once you eat a few bits your back to normal hunger wise?

90% of the time I eat a normal portion. The hunger pains can be a bit of a challange. It does take some discipline not to binge. You could use these peptides to gain weight very easily.

Last edited:
Great info and really appreciate the detailed log

Happy to do it. Todd (IMT) has my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dialed in very nicely. I'm really feeling good these days.

The mixture is most likely 150/150/150 equal parts of each.

Yes that is the mixture, the vial says "Sermorelin, GHRP-6, GHRP-2 1.5/1.5/1.5mg/ml"

Good to know about the preservative. All I can say is the stuff is still working the same even after 2 months of no refrigeration. I never leave the pen or the spare vials where they could get hot - they stay in an air conditioned office or at home.

Last edited:
Happy to do it. Todd (IMT) has my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dialed in very nicely. I'm really feeling good these days.

Yes that is the mixture, the vial says "Sermorelin, GHRP-6, GHRP-2 1.5/1.5/1.5mg/ml"

Good to know about the preservative. All I can say is the stuff is still working the same even after 2 months of no refrigeration. I never leave the pen or the spare vials where they could get hot - they stay in an air conditioned office or at home.

They dont say to keep in fridge?!?

Thanks for all the info.
I know peptides, but pre-made/fulled carts to use in an auto inject pen is new to me.
I mean I always get a dumb book with my slin pins every time now, telling me about the pen, but I have never used it.

Cool stuff though!

They dont say to keep in fridge?!?

Nope, they do not say anything about refrigeration on the label. Seems like keeping the spare vials in the fridge would be a good thing - so I am going to do this.

I wait at least 45 minutes after pinning before eating anything.

90% of the time I eat a normal portion. The hunger pains can be a bit of a challange. It does take some discipline not to binge. You could use these peptides to gain weight very easily.

yeah my bad.. i meant you get hungry about 30 minutes after pin, wait 15 extra and eat.. not too bad. In regards to being hungry after you've already eaten, do you attribute that to the peptides or was that always a problem for you? I ask because while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) without the peptides, my appetite has increased quite a bit..

being hungry after you've already eaten, do you attribute that to the peptides or was that always a problem for you?

It's always been a problem. Yeah, the peptides make it a little worse. These particular peptides have lots of pros .... you just have to deal with the hunger thing. You get used to it.

Can you disclose where you can purchase these peptides you use, please?

I just thought I would post a review of these peptides. They were prescribed through IMT as a supplement to my TRT. I have been on peptides for about 2 months. The initial reason for going on peptides was to lean out a bit since lower body fat levels are preferable on TRT. I like the results so far and I will stay on this combo for at least 6 months. I just thought I would report what I see so far.

In short, I seem to be leaning out a bit. I see a considerable increase in vascularity particularly in my arms. I am generally pretty lean but carry some body fat in the typical places ***8211; primarily in the love handles/lower back and some in the abdominal area. It***8217;s always been that way. I think we all know that fat deposits in these areas are very tough to reduce ***8211; especially at my age (early 50s) ***8211; even with a very clean diet.

I am also making some unexpected strength gains since starting the peptides. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the last 5 months so things were already going well at the gym. The peptides seem to be helping a lot, on top of having good test levels. For example, I added 40+ lbs to my flat bench in the last 2 months. It seems like every week or so I see a new max on at least one muscle group. Before starting peptides, the gains were coming but at a slower pace.

My joints feel better. I had been dealing with golfers elbow in the last year. I tried a bunch of stuff for months and months including taking some time off, Glucosamine, Cellucor R3 ***8230; no improvement. Certain exercises just hurt the elbows so I just avoid them, e.g., I could not curl with a flat bar. Since starting the peptides, the elbows feel much better. I can even curl a bit with the flat bar. I can***8217;t think of any other reason the elbows got better, other than the peptides (I no longer take any other joint support supplement ***8211; since they do not work for me).

Feel free to read on if you are interested ...

The Peptides
This is apparently a pretty well-known mixture: GHRP2+ GHRP6+Sermorelin. Sermorelin (sometimes called GRF 1-29) is a growth hormone releasing hormone analogue which works well with the GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptide). There is some synergy to this mixture so the combination is more effective than if the individual components were taken separately. It produces a GH pulse that is some number of minutes long (as opposed to hours or days). I also have some L-Carnitine that I inject (500mg) twice a week. There is apparently some added synergy with L-Carnitine in the mix.

The AutoPen
I went with the optional AutoPen. I really could not do this without the pen. This is basically an insulin pen. The peptides are pre-loaded into small cartridges. No need to reconstitute anything. They kind of look like a mini tube for a caulking gun. The cartridges allow the pen to dispense a metered dose by just dialing in the number of units and pressing a trigger. The pen needles screw onto the pen and self-prime. The pen has some major advantages over injections done with insulin syringes:

1-No refrigeration needed. Once the peptides are loaded into the cartridge by the pharmacy, the pen does not need refrigeration; and
2-The pen needles are very tiny and very sharp. You do not need to piece the septum of a vial to load the pen (which dulls the needle tip). So the pen needles are untouched and perfectly sharp when you do your injection.

Suffice it to say the pen needles are basically painless. I find them more comfortable than an insulin syringe. Keep in mind you will be pinning 3X per day ***8230; every day.
In my case, I chose not discuss this kind of stuff with my family members or co-workers. With the pen, I can inject twice per day at work and once before bed. I keep the pen in my work bag (no refrigeration needed) and nobody is the wiser. Like I said, I really could not do this without the pen.

Body Fat
Prior to starting peptides I had my body fat measured at a little over 20% via Bod Pod. My best guess is that I am a little leaner after 2 months on the peptides. I will eventually get another Bod Pod measurement but I want to get a few more months under my belt. Controlling your appetite while on these peptides takes some discipline. I***8217;m still working on fine tuning the diet.

Hunger
This combination does generate some hunger pains. It takes some will power deal with this. In some cases, I am still hungry even after eating. That being said, I have always found it difficult controlling hunger. I am usually still hungry even though I have eaten the proper portion size. It***8217;s always been that way so I just deal with it.

So that's all I have to report at this time. Hopefully I will be able to report some improved body fat numbers in a few months.

Can you disclose where you can purchase these peptides you use, please?

Sure, the Peptides and L-Carnitine were prescribed through IMT (increasemyt.com) as a supplement to my TRT.

Last edited:
OK, here is the update. The Bod Pod numbers are in. I was shocked to say the least. BF came in under 15%. That is about a 7% drop in body fat. My weight stayed the same but I lost 14lbs of fat and gained 16lbs of muscle .... in 4 months. What can I say, the peptides really help with fat loss - big time. I just could never get this lean without them.

I have a few months to go with the peptides, so we will see what happens. Ordinarily I would not think losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time would be .... a particularly productive approach. Typically you see folks choosing one or the other (bulking or cutting). I had a feeling that things were going well. It's nice to have the Bod Pod numbers to back that up. So I'm just going to stay the course ... keep the diet and everything the same and see where things go.

Great Job!

OK, here is the update. The Bod Pod numbers are in. I was shocked to say the least. BF came in under 15%. That is about a 7% drop in body fat. My weight stayed the same but I lost 14lbs of fat and gained 16lbs of muscle .... in 4 months. What can I say, the peptides really help with fat loss - big time. I just could never get this lean without them.

I have a few months to go with the peptides, so we will see what happens. Ordinarily I would not think losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time would be .... a particularly productive approach. Typically you see folks choosing one or the other (bulking or cutting). I had a feeling that things were going well. It's nice to have the Bod Pod numbers to back that up. So I'm just going to stay the course ... keep the diet and everything the same and see where things go.

Wow - that is awesome!

I have been on HGH for 2 months now and...nothing at all is changing..and I am younger than you at 47. I am envious :)

Back