2nd and Last Cycle: Testerone, Trenbolone & Masteron

Pherophero

Hi Guys

I'm 32 years old, Height: 1,78 m (5' 10")

Started working out when I was 16 years old (chubby kid) and tried my first cycle at 18 :), became a little over weight when I was 24 because I stopped working out from 20-24. So doctor said I needed to lose weight and I did. From 113,9 kg (251 pounds) age 24 and ended down to 71 kg (157 pounds) age 25.

January 2017 I began seriously working out again with a meal plan and work out plan. Current weight 75 kg (165 pounds) fat % from 11-16 approximately. Haven't been this lean in my whole life, abs are showing and muscle on my body.

This year I want to do/try 2nd cycle in my life. And want it as a cut & bulk cycle with hard training and meal plan.

I'm thinking of a cycle with: Test - Trenbolone and Masteron.

Can you guys give me any help/info about the dosage pr. week (8-12 weeks), what I need against side effects, normal testosterone production and what I need after the cycle ends?

My goals: getting the last fat off (the one which always was a problem for me) and get my weight up to 80 kg (177 pounds)

Kind regards
Fu

Welcome :wavey:

Tren without knowledge and experience 2 nd cycle is a no no. Please start reading and educating yourself on the safe use of AAS.

Steroids do not get your fat down. You and cardio and diet and training. You can do what you want with Test and diet and hard training.

My bet is you do this cycle as planned and you will not finish it. Sorry , not to offend you but by your post I think you are not thinking correctly.

Read up more please.

Thank you. It's to early? I read a little about tren and the result you can get from it fits my goal.

The work out and diet are going great. After beginning to lift and diet again, I got good result. Haven't been this lean in my life. But size has dropped a little. Strength is okay and satisfying.

Thank you. It's to early? I read a little about tren and the result you can get from it fits my goal.

The work out and diet are going great. After beginning to lift and diet again, I got good result. Haven't been this lean in my life. But size has dropped a little. Strength is okay and satisfying.

have you done any reading whatsoever on tren??? you say you have read a little about it, this is your life newbie.

Yeah I did read about it, 4 hours yesterday. But yeah you're right, need more information and knowledge about it. Thank you for welcoming and your answers. No offend here muscle mike. It's better to be safe then just stupid newbie and fuck up my body. That's why i joined this forum.

........loser.......u sure if I run this IP your not that lil dude living in his grandma s basement I had to admonish ruthlessly last summer for crying and sniveling over 1 supposed bad gear sale ? Ur whole allowance too huh ?
OhMY Gawd Mike !!!!!- Could it be you ?????
LOOOOK -El Quape--u need a plethora of information, Hefe , before you can attack the village (tren ). Those are the 3 Amigo s.( brutal side s . )
Tren cannot turn the 1 st pic into the 3 rd pic -dick
Read boy read some more

If it s not YOU and OP if it is YOU lol...
Read boy and then read a lot more...uuumkaaay ???!!!

Last edited:
...the 2nd pic is the front desk guy at a power gym Milt...and he s gonna be f k n pissed.
John s an MMA up and coming tough guy wannabeeee= Tootuff lol

All 3 pictures is me, Milton.

1: What I look like in the beginning before training and diet again.
2. Me after a training session at the gym.
3. My Morning form.

No cycle or gear.

Teutonic, What the fuck are you writing... 1. Picture to 3. Is from hard work and diet.

49ER, 1. My nipples on the first picture is covered...lol. 3. No covering.

Thx tbonexl, I will do that.

All 3 pictures is me, Milton.

1: What I look like in the beginning before training and diet again.
2. Me after a training session at the gym.
3. My Morning form.

No cycle or gear.

Teutonic, What the fuck are you writing... 1. Picture to 3. Is from hard work and diet.

49ER, 1. My nipples on the first picture is covered...lol. 3. No covering.

Thx tbonexl, I will do that.
that is not you, dont even try to waste our time here buddy.

Last edited:
I can't imagine anyone picking those pictures if they were going to use fake ones. If that is you OP you don't need any gear yet. You just need to eat and lift heavy. If you ignore that advice, then at least forget about cutting and bulking in a 12 week cycle. That's a real good way to waste a bunch of gear.

I can't imagine anyone picking those pictures if they were going to use fake ones. If that is you OP you don't need any gear yet. You just need to eat and lift heavy. If you ignore that advice, then at least forget about cutting and bulking in a 12 week cycle. That's a real good way to waste a bunch of gear.

I'm with you on that. I do think it's him. Look at the stretch marks, bellybutton & happy trail. No homo.

I'm with you on that. I do think it's him. Look at the stretch marks, bellybutton & happy trail. No homo.

This I agree. I took a good zoom in look and he has the same stretch marks in his picks. AND yes the beautiful dark nips that 9er like so much is obvious in both.

Damn 9er has a good eye for the beauty in a guys body :laugh: ... :gay:

Thx guys for believing.
And I will follow your advice DucBase, with eat more and lift heavy :)

Good eyes you guys got. Same stretch marks, same belly button haha, didn't know what happy trail is before today lol, yep nipples are dark :)

Back