2nd choice gear for my sister??

RamJam

Hello brothers and sisters,

I had an unfilled order(partial delivery missing some clenbuterol--half was to go to my sister) from a source going on now about a month. Apparently its the great clenbuterol shortage of 2014, because almost a month later and still no clen. Ive been told that he will send whatever else right away. My sister is overweight and wants some help dropping weight for a wedding she is going to be attending. She is in her late 40's --used to be in great shape, but has ballooned. shes about 5'4 and id say 150 lbs??? (shes tear drop shaped 4 sure)

She smokes like a fucking moron, (its a battle that cant be won to tell a moron to look up their picture in the dictionary)--so i know the obvious.

Aside from diet, which she knows about, because she has been contest ready before--

I have a dilemma of replacing an owed product. I thought for fat loss and lung help clen would be the way to go. Since it seems thats not gonna be possible from this source--What would your second choice be? (she wants orals)
primo? winny? proviron maybe??

Im gonna try to set this straight with this so called source in the next couple of days, so appreciate any input.

Hello brothers and sisters,

I had an unfilled order(partial delivery missing some clenbuterol--half was to go to my sister) from a source going on now about a month. Apparently its the great clenbuterol shortage of 2014, because almost a month later and still no clen. Ive been told that he will send whatever else right away. My sister is overweight and wants some help dropping weight for a wedding she is going to be attending. She is in her late 40's --used to be in great shape, but has ballooned. shes about 5'4 and id say 150 lbs??? (shes tear drop shaped 4 sure)

She smokes like a fucking moron, (its a battle that cant be won to tell a moron to look up their picture in the dictionary)--so i know the obvious.

Aside from diet, which she knows about, because she has been contest ready before--

I have a dilemma of replacing an owed product. I thought for fat loss and lung help clen would be the way to go. Since it seems thats not gonna be possible from this source--What would your second choice be? (she wants orals)
primo? winny? proviron maybe??

Im gonna try to set this straight with this so called source in the next couple of days, so appreciate any input.

If she is overweight like that, heavy smoker and from what it appears she doesnt workout very often either then i dont think she should do steroids.. maybe clen at the most but what she really needs to do is workout and diet.. if she really knows about diet then i guarantee u that it should be no problem for her to get into shape with just heavy workouts and diet.. she doesnt need steroids for her goal..

If she is overweight like that, heavy smoker and from what it appears she doesnt workout very often either then i dont think she should do steroids.. maybe clen at the most but what she really needs to do is workout and diet.. if she really knows about diet then i guarantee u that it should be no problem for her to get into shape with just heavy workouts and diet.. she doesnt need steroids for her goal..

You are so right. I guess you know my sister better than I do. I never even thought about diet or working out--I guess I just thought steroids were like magic pills and when you take em you turn into superman...and people are like "Are you takin steroids!? cause you are a sidewalk crackin motherfucker!"

....but I guess your right. Thanks for your insight. I still have the real problem of having to make good on something promised and paid for whether it is for someone who is in shape or not--Its called integrity--but I dont have time to explain it.

Just looking for any competent advice on the relevant subject which is: What would be the second best choice after clen.

That will be all.
....Dismissed.

He's right man. Overweight people shouldn't be using anything, not even clen. It's just too risky for overweight people. You'd be putting her at serious risk for a whole bunch of cardiovascular problems (cardiac arrest, hypertension etc. etc.)

if you want my advice... hire 3J. I can just about guarantee you she will be in better shape for the wedding if she hired 3j now than if she was to get two bottles of clen now. I know you said you both good with diet, but believe me when I say neither of you are half as good as 3j ;) seriously hiring a good nutritionist brings bout amazing results. Far better than any drugs imo.

and as far as making good on what you owe her.... put the money you owe her towards a plan from 3J. Problem solved.

Back