2nd cycle check it out please give constructive info.

knowbody

I'm 6'1' 190lbs, 33yrs old.

This is my 2nd cycle.

I'm running:

Hgh 8ui's, 4 at wake, 4 at sleep

Test 400, it's a blend of 200mgs cypionate & 200mls of enanthate, taking 1ml a week

Anavar 90mgs a day split into 3 doses

Dbol 60mgs a day split into 3 doses.

And I'd like to add Deca at about 200-400mls a week.

On cycle therapy:

Anastozole 1mg EOD

Nova 20mgs a day

& Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a 10000 iu/ 1ml, taking 250iu's every 3.5days

My question is should I add the Deca? And is my on cycle therapy all well & good?

I've got pct ready to go too.

This is my 2nd cycle.

I'm running:

Hgh 8ui's, 4 at wake, 4 at sleep...... if its good hgh should get your very cut.

Test 400, it's a blend of 200mgs cypionate & 200mls of enanthate, taking 1ml a week.. i would do 600 a week

Anavar 90mgs a day split into 3 doses.. that's good

Dbol 60mgs a day split into 3 doses.... everyone does dbol different i found it best to take it pre workout.

And I'd like to add Deca at about 200-400mls a week. i would add deca 400 a week

On cycle therapy:

Anastozole 1mg EOD... take as needed dont take it uness you show symptoms

Nova 20mgs a day

& Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a 10000 iu/ 1ml, taking 250iu's every 3.5days... never ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while cycling its a wast unless you want kids

n

My liver is cowering under the bed after reading that list of orals. I would seriously rethink that part.

How long are you planning to run the test and deca?

Yea pretty heavy on the orals. If I were to run both I would run the dbol for 4 weeks then take a few weeks off then finish off the cycle with the anavar. Also dosage on the dbol is a bit much for second cycle. Most will get substantial gains on a lesser dose. T

So it would look like this:
Test: wk 1-12 @ 600mg/wk
Deca:wk 1-10 @ 400mg/wk
Dbol: wk 1-4. @ 40 mg/day
Anavar: wk 6-12 @ 90mg/day

I disagree. 10 Weeks is not long enough to get the full benefit from Deca. I would run the deca for 14 and test for 16. Dbol for the first 4 week and Anavar (var) for the last 4 weeks, no more.

I would not run Nolva on cycle. What's your post cycle therapy (pct) plan? Aromatase inhibitor (AI), PA, HCG?

every body is different some can run orals year at a time no problem.. you just have to get BLOOD WORK done, and see whats going on.

every body is different some can run orals year at a time no problem.. you just have to get BLOOD WORK done, and see whats going on.

Yea, I got blood work done after my 1st cycle and everything is fine. I am very well tuned to taking orals, so I've learned. I take NAC, LIV-52 & UDCA all daily.

My liver is cowering under the bed after reading that list of orals. I would seriously rethink that part.

How long are you planning to run the test and deca?

Orals are pretty ok with me, the DECA wont be oral, nor the test(obviously), nor the HGH nor the HCG. I get liver function tests every 3-6months and so far so good.

I disagree. 10 Weeks is not long enough to get the full benefit from Deca. I would run the deca for 14 and test for 16. Dbol for the first 4 week and Anavar (var) for the last 4 weeks, no more.

I would not run Nolva on cycle. What's your PCT plan? Aromatase inhibitor (AI), PA, HCG?

For PCT, continue, NAC, UDCA & Liv-52. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui every day for 2 weeks. Clomi, Novla & Provid. everyday

more info on the topic and this needs 25 characters

I would not run Nolva on cycle. What's your post cycle therapy (pct) plan? Aromatase inhibitor (AI), PA, HCG?

Why would I not run Nolva during on cycle?

&

Injectibles do liver damage too.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/145152-do-injectable-steroids-cause-liver-damage.html

Last edited:

This is my 2nd cycle.

I'm running:

Test 400, it's a blend of 200mgs cypionate & 200mls of enanthate, taking 1ml a week

On cycle therapy:

Anastozole 1mg EOD

Nova 20mgs a day

& HCG a 10000 iu/ 1ml, taking 250iu's every 3.5days

My question is should I add the Deca? And is my on cycle therapy all well & good?

I've got pct ready to go too.

I would add Deca but if you do make sure the amount of Deca you pin each week is less than the Test. I had a bad experience while trying to 'perform' while on huge amounts of Deca.
Right now I am doing about 1000 mgs of Test E a week and 500 mgs of Deca a week and can still keep my wife happy.

This is my 2nd cycle.

I'm running:

On cycle therapy:

Anastozole 1mg EOD

Nova 20mgs a day

& HCG a 10000 iu/ 1ml, taking 250iu's every 3.5days

I've got post cycle therapy (pct) ready to go too.

I would add Deca but if you do make sure the amount of Deca you pin each week is less than the Test. I had a bad experience while trying to 'perform' while on huge amounts of Deca.
Right now I am doing about 1000 mgs of Test E a week and 500 mgs of Deca a week and can still keep my wife happy.

Back